Logo Quiz Football Clubs Answers Others 2
Logo Quiz Football Clubs Answers Others 2
Logo Quiz Football Clubs Answers Others 2 Word List
Logo Quiz Football Clubs Answers Others 2, Cheats, Solution with Word List and Logos for Android.
- The club is affiliated with Skanes Fotbollfˆrbund and the team play their home games at Swedbank Stadion
- The club colours, reflected in their crest and kit, are sky blue and white.
- FC Bruges
- It was founded in 1891 and is one of the top clubs in Belgium. Its home ground is the Jan Breydel Stadium, which has a capacity of 29,472.
- Their major rival is R.S.C. Anderlecht, and it shares the Jan Breydel Stadium with city rival Cercle Brugge K.S.V., with whom they contest the Bruges derby.
- AEK Athens FC
- It s a Greek association football club based in the city of Athens.
- Established in Athens in 1924 by Greek refugees from Constantinople in the wake of the Greco-Turkish War, AEK has grown to become a fairly successful club in Greek football, winning 28 national titles
- ceska moscow
- It is a major Russian sports club based in Moscow.
- t is popularly referred to in the West as Red Army or the Red Army team because during the Soviet era, it was a part of the Armed Forces sports society, which in turn was associated with the Soviet Army
- The club was founded in 1927 as part of the Soviet Volunteer Sports Society Dynamo which was sponsored by the Soviet law enforcement agencies
- As part of the Soviet Union until its collapse in December 1991, the club has also won 13 USSR Championships, 9 USSR Cups, and 3 USSR Super Cups, making Dynamo the most successful club in the history of the Soviet Top League
- Olympiacos FC
- The club is the most successful club in Greek football history, having won 39 League titles, 25 Greek Cups and 4 Greek Super Cups, more titles than any other Greek team
- The club’s stadium is the Karaiskakis Stadium in Piraeus
- Formed in 1914, the club was a founding member of Macedonian Football Clubs Association as well as the Hellenic Football Federation
- he colors of the team are yellow and black, in order to remind the connection with the Byzantine heritage of Thessaloniki.
- MäK éilina
- hey play in the Slovak Superliga and are one of the most successful clubs in this competition, having won six championships since the league’s inception in 1993.
- Their home is the all-seated ätadiÛn pod DubÚom.
- It is a Prague-based football club with over a hundred years of history. It is one of the most popular clubs in the Czech Republic
- Their mascot is a kangaroo, the legacy of a 1927 tour of Australia. Following the tour, the club was awarded two live kangaroos, which they donated to the Prague Zoo.
- It The club is one of the most successful in the Czech Republic, having won three league titles and the domestic cup since 1993. The main sponsor is the glass making company Preciosa a.s.
- The crest represents the colours of Liberec (blue & white) and the mountain JeötÏd near Liberec with its famous television tower on top.
- It is a Turkish sports club based in Istanbul, Turkey.
- It is one of the biggest and the best supported clubs in Turkey
- They plays in the Belgian Pro League and is the most successful Belgian football team in European competitions (with 5 trophies) as well as in the Belgian Pro League (31 championship wins).
- The club was founded in 1908, first reached the highest level in Belgian football in 1921ñ22, and have been playing in the first division since 1935ñ36.
- It is a professional Turkish football club located in the city of Bursa.
- The club colours are green and white, with home kits usually donning both colours in a striped pattern.
- It is a Scottish football club based in Glasgow, which plays in the Scottish Premier League.
- The club have a long-standing rivalry with Rangers; the two Glasgow clubs are collectively known as the Old Firm.
- The club popularity is rising rapidly since the signing of Samuel Eto’o in the summer of 2011 and appointing Guus Hiddink as manager in February 2012.
- It is a Russian football club based capital of the Republic of Dagestan
- It is a Romanian professional football club from the city of Cluj-Napoca in Transylvania, Romania.
- he team has set a record since their major ownership change in 2002, they managed to win eight trophies: the Liga I championship (three times), the Romanian Cup (three times), and the Romanian Supercup (twice)
- Slavia Prague
- It is a Czech professional football club founded in 1892 in the city of Prague
- Alongside Sparta Prague, they are considered one of the top Czech clubs and the rivalry between the two clubs is important in Czech football.
- sparta Praha
- It is the most successful club in the Czech Republic and one of the most successful in Central Europe, having reached the semifinals of the European Cup in 1992
- They play at Prague’s Generali Arena (also known as Letn· Stadium)
- It was founded in 1945 and it is a major part of the Sports Association Partizan. The club has spent its entire history in the top flight of Yugoslavian and Serbian football since 1947.
- The club is the holder of 24 national championships, 12 national cups and 1 national supercup, and has also won the Mitropa Cup in 1978.
- It was founded in 1923 by a group workers of the Grivi?a workshops under the name of Cultural and Sporting Association CFR
- In 2006, itbecame an incorporated company, its largest share-holder being George Copos, a wealthy businessman.
Tigres De La UANL
- It is a Mexican football club that plays in the Liga MX. It is one of the two professional football teams of the state of Nuevo LeÛn.
- he team plays home games at the Estadio Universitario, located in San Nicol·s de los Garza
- It is a football club from the Silesian part of the city of Ostrava, Czech Republic. It is based in Slezsk· Ostrava district of the city.
- Their home stadium is Bazaly, and club colours are blue and white.
- Its football team plays at the AXA Stadium, also known as The Quarry, which was built for UEFA Euro 2004.
- It is currently sponsored by Italian sportswear company Macron.
- They are one of the most successful clubs in Belgium, having won the Belgian league on 10 occasions, most recently in 2007ñ08 and 2008ñ09
- players are nicknamed the Rouches because of their red jerseys. The French word for red, rouge, when pronounced with a Walloon accent, sounds like rouche.