Logo Quiz Football Clubs Answers South America
Logo Quiz Football Clubs Answers South America
Logo Quiz Football Clubs Answers South America Word List
Logo Quiz Football Clubs Answers South America, Cheats, Solution with Word List and Logos for Android.
- It is a Mexican football club from Monterrey, Nuevo LeÛn, and the current champion of the CONCACAF Champions League.
- Founded on June 28, 1945, it is the oldest active team in the professional division from the northern part of Mexico
- The team plays their home matches in Estadio Centenario, the largest stadium in the country, but also own a private stadium called Estadio Contador Damiani.
- They were Uruguay’s best club and the most successful South American club of the 20th century.
Sociedade Esportiva Palmeiras
- The club was founded on August 26, 1914, as Palestra Italia but changed to the current name on September 14, 1942.
- It is one of the most popular and successful Brazilian clubs, with almost 15 million supporters, including a large number of Brazilians of Italian ancestry.
Botafogo De Futebol E Regata
- They was a founding member of the Clube dos 13 (English: Club of 13), a group of Brazil’s leading football clubs.
- It is a Brazilian sports club based in Botafogo, neighborhood of Rio de Janeiro, best known for its football team
- It is a club based in the commune of Macul in Santiago, Chile
- Their home ground is the Estadio Monumental David Arellano.
Santos Futebol Clube
- They play in the Campeonato Paulista and the Campeonato Brasileiro SÈrie A, the highest professional leagues in Sao Paulo state and Brazil, respectively.
- Their international and domestic success has led IFFHS to name the club as one of the top twenty clubs in South America in the 20th century.
Club De F˙tbol Puebla
- The team’s white home jersey features its iconic blue sash, which crosses the chest diagonally from the right shoulder to the wais
- It s a Mexican football club based in the city of Puebla, Mexico, competing in the Liga MX
Gremio Foot-Ball Porto Alegrense
- It is a Brazilian professional association football team based in Porto Alegre
- It was founded by English and German immigrants on September 15, 1903. Major titles captured by Gremio include one Intercontinental Cup, two Copa Libertadores de AmÈrica, two national championships and four national cups.
Club Universidad Nacional A.C.
- It is a Mexican professional football (soccer) club based in Mexico City.
- Universidad is one of the most popular clubs in Mexico. They have won seven Primera DivisiÛn championships and four international titles.
Club De Regatas Vasco Da Gama
- Vasco da Gama
- It is a famous and traditional Brazilian multisports club from Rio de Janeiro
- Their home stadium is Sao Janu·rio, with a capacity of 25,000, the third biggest in Rio de Janeiro
Fluminense Football Club
- It is a sports club based in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. Founded in the beginning of the 20th century as a single-sport institution
- n the 1920s the club was considered an entity of federal public utility by Decree no 5044 with date of October 28, 1926, published by the Di·rio Oficial da Uniao (Brazilian government’s official gazette) on November 10, 1926, after having won their first international competition (the Vulcain Cup) in 1928.
Cruzeiro Esporte Clube
- It is a Brazilian football team, from Belo Horizonte, Minas Gerais
- hey play their home games at the Mineirao stadium.
- It is one of two teams that play in Guadalajara, Mexico, along with Club Deportivo Guadalajara in the Liga MX
- The club’s home stadium is Estadio Jalisco in Guadalajara.
- It is a Mexican association football team from, Baja California
- The colors that identify the club are red and black.
- Club stadium Nemesio DÌez Riega is located in Toluca
- They plays in the Liga MX and has been champion ten times. The owner is Valentin Diez
- It s an Argentine sports club based in the La Boca neighborhood of Buenos Aires
- It is one of the most successful football teams in Argentina, and one of the most successful in the world, having won 67 official titles (49 at the national level and 18 at the international level).
Tiburones Rojos De Veracruz
- It is a Mexican professional football club. Veracruz was founded in 1943, and plays in the Liga de Ascenso of Mexico.
- Their nickname Tiburones Rojos means red sharks.
- The club was established in 1885, although it played its first official game in 1912.
- The club has long-standing rivalries with near neighbors Fluminense, Botafogo and Vasco da Gama.
Sport Club Corinthians Paulista
- It , is a Brazilian multisport club based in the city of Sao Paulo.
- They have won their state championship a record 26 times, the Brasileirao on five occasions, including a double in 1998/99, and the Copa do Brasil three times; in South America, they are currently champions of the Copa Libertadores, having also reached the semifinals in 2000
Newell’s Old Boys
- Newells Old Boys
- Old Boys
- It is an Argentine sports club based in Rosario, Santa Fe.
- The club was founded on November 3, 1903, and is named after Isaac Newell, one of the pioneers of Argentine football
Club AtlÈtico Independiente
- The club is best known for its football team, that plays in the Argentine Primera DivisiÛn and is considered one of Argentina’s Big Five football clubs
- The club holds a long-standing rivalry with neighbor Racing Club de Avellaneda in the Avellaneda derby, referred to as El Cl·sico de Avellaneda.
- as the first Argentine football team which won a championship without being defeated, and also the only team which achieved 2 titles that way (1968 and 1972), apart from being the first team which obtained 2 titles in the same year (1972 Metropolitano championship and Nacional championships)
- It s an Argentine sports club based in Boedo neighbourhood, Buenos Aires, mostly known because of its football team.
- It s a sports club based in the Liniers neighborhood of western Buenos Aires, Argentina.
- The club’s home stadium is the Estadio JosÈ Amalfitani, in the borough of Liniers. Both the club and its stadium are nicknamed el FortÌn (in English: the Small Fort), while its fans are called Fortineros (from the small fort).
Club Estudiantes De La Plata
- The club was founded in 1905 when a group of players and fans decided to breakaway from present-day rival Gimnasia de La Plata.
- The club currently counts with the support of over 40,000 members and their home stadium is Estadio Jorge Luis Hirschi.
Please Select Levels: