DK Quiz Around The World Answers
DK Quiz Around The World Question and Answers, Cheats, for Easy , Medium, Hard on all level of the game. This game is developed by Dorling Kindersley at Dorling Kindersley Ltd.
Download DK Quiz
DK Quiz Famous Immigrants
These are the answer for DK Quiz Famous Immigrants Question and Answers, Cheats, for Easy , Medium, Hard on all level of the game. This game is developed by Dorling Kindersley at Dorling Kindersley Ltd.
1. American-based Miami Sound Machine singer Gloria Estefan has sold over 90 million records. In which country was she born?
2. Composer Handel moved to England in 1712, where he received an annual income of £200 from Queen Anne. From which country had he emigrated?
3. Which country did Sigmund Freud make his permanent home after escaping Nazi Germany?
4. Michael J. Fox was a top American movie star of the 1980s. But where was he actually born?
5. American author Henry James terrified readers with his Turn of the Screw. To which country did he emigrate?
6. There is nothing more American than Levi jeans. But from what foreign shores did Levi Strauss hail?
7. The star of American action flicks Phone Booth and S.W.A.T., Colin Farrell is originally from…
8. The writer of political songs Alabama and Ohio, Neil Young, was born in Australia?
9. Often mistakenly considered American, what nationality was telephone inventor Alexander Graham Bell?
10. Movie star Salma Hayek is a US resident, but what is her country of birth?
11. American personalities didn’t get much more apple pie than Bob Hope, but where was he born?
12. Often cited as the great British explorer who first conquered Everest, Edmund Hillary was actually from…
13. Albert Einstein became a US citizen in 1940. In which country did he grow up?
14. He won’t be back! Arnold Schwarzenegger has been an American actor and politician, but where did he come from originally?
15. English invader William the Duke of Normandy was actually Scottish by birth.
16. He worked, lived, and split the atom in England, but where was Ernest Rutherford from originally?
17. Where was UK citizen Ulrika Jonsson born?
18. Known for directing American films such as Brokeback Mountain, Ang Lee is a native of…
19. Rihanna is considered a US singer, but she actually comes from…
20. In 1526, Hans Holbein was an unemployed German artist looking for work. Which country did he make his home?