Last updated on September 18th, 2020 at 08:51 pm
DK Quiz Food Answers
DK Quiz Food Question and Answers, Cheats, for Easy , Medium, Hard on all level of the game. This game is developed by Dorling Kindersley at Dorling Kindersley Ltd.
Download DK Quiz for iOS
Download DK Quiz for Android
These are the answer for DK Quiz As American As Apple Pie (American Food) Question and Answers, Cheats, for Easy , Medium, Hard on all level of the game. This game is developed by Dorling Kindersley at Dorling Kindersley Ltd.
What is the solution for DK Quiz As American As Apple Pie (American Food) ?
We are trying our best to solve the answer manually and update the answer into here, currently the best answer we found for these are:
- Which tart is the official state pie of Florida?
- Key lime pie
- These little brown cylinders were introduced in 1956, and today 32,000 tonnes are consumed in the US annually. Normally found in school cafeterias, these are...
- Tater Tots
- Hostess' iconic golden sponge is known simply as the...
- This food, which is actually dehydrated meat shrivelled beyond recognition, is called...
- A table staple in America's south is better known as...
- Corn bread
- What is a popular US dish made of ground corn boiled in water or milk?
- Which American snack is made from from crackers, chocolate, and marshmallow, and often created on the beach over a fire?
- According to the American Pie Council, which type of pie really is the national favourite?
- Apple pie
- Polish immigrant Nathan Handwerker's stand on Coney Island turned this snack into a national American favourite. What is it?
- The hot dog
- Approximately how many servings of French fries are sold in US restaurants every year?
- Two billion
- What percentage of American homes are thought to contain a jar of peanut butter?
- 75 per cent
- Rattlesnake steak is commonly sold by the roadside in Arizona.
- According to popular opinion, which US city makes the best version of this dish?
- New York
- What type of cheese is most commonly used for the American Philly cheesesteak?
- Cheez Whiz
- Which American fast-food chain was the first to serve this food?
- White Castle
- American "Buffalo wings" are usually served with which type of sauce?
- Blue cheese dressing
- American "Mac and cheese" is normally served with elbow-shaped pasta.
- At which US occasion might this dish make an appearance?
- At Thanksgiving
- Which sticky American meat dish, barbecued and smothered with sauce, definitely requires a napkin to eat it?
- Spare ribs
- Commonly found in Texas alongside mashed potatoes and black-eyed peas, this food is...
- A chicken fried steak
Some people are looking for these:
- DK Quiz
- DK Quiz Answers
- DK Quiz Cheat
Most Recent Updated:
- DK Quiz As American As Apple Pie (American Food)
- DK Quiz Cheese
- DK Quiz Fad Diets
- DK Quiz Famous Chefs
- DK Quiz Festive Treats And Other Eats
- DK Quiz Food Origins
- DK Quiz Have You Got A Taste For It?
- DK Quiz Herb Garden
- DK Quiz International Noodles
- DK Quiz National Dishes
- DK Quiz On The Rise
- DK Quiz Puddings
- DK Quiz Shellfish
- DK Quiz Slurping Good Coffee
- DK Quiz Thai Food
- DK Quiz Vegetarian Option
- DK Quiz American Candy
- DK Quiz Apples - Different Types
- DK Quiz Blowing Bubbles
- DK Quiz Forbidden Foods
- DK Quiz Regional American Cuisine
- DK Quiz Some Like It Hot
- DK Quiz Soup
- DK Quiz Sweeties
- DK Quiz Tea And Coffee
- DK Quiz 2.Cheese
- DK Quiz Chinese Food
- DK Quiz Failed Foods
- DK Quiz Spanish Food
- DK Quiz Spice Up Your Life
- DK Quiz Sushi
- DK Quiz The Chocolate Tasting Club On Chocolate
- DK Quiz Unusual Breakfast
- DK Quiz What Food Is This?
- DK Quiz Healing Foods
- DK Quiz Sausage
- DK Quiz Teatime Traditions
- DK Quiz Weird Foods Around The World
- DK Quiz French Cuisine
- DK Quiz Spicy Secrets
- DK Quiz The Edible Mushroom
- DK Quiz Food Answers All Levels