DK Quiz Food Answers
DK Quiz Food Question and Answers, Cheats, for Easy , Medium, Hard on all level of the game. This game is developed by Dorling Kindersley at Dorling Kindersley Ltd.
Download DK Quiz
DK Quiz As American As Apple Pie (American Food)
These are the answer for DK Quiz As American As Apple Pie (American Food) Question and Answers, Cheats, for Easy , Medium, Hard on all level of the game. This game is developed by Dorling Kindersley at Dorling Kindersley Ltd.
1. Which tart is the official state pie of Florida?
2. These little brown cylinders were introduced in 1956, and today 32,000 tonnes are consumed in the US annually. Normally found in school cafeterias, these are…
3. Hostess’ iconic golden sponge is known simply as the…
4. This food, which is actually dehydrated meat shrivelled beyond recognition, is called…
5. A table staple in America’s south is better known as…
6. What is a popular US dish made of ground corn boiled in water or milk?
7. Which American snack is made from from crackers, chocolate, and marshmallow, and often created on the beach over a fire?
8. According to the American Pie Council, which type of pie really is the national favourite?
9. Polish immigrant Nathan Handwerker’s stand on Coney Island turned this snack into a national American favourite. What is it?
10. Approximately how many servings of French fries are sold in US restaurants every year?
11. What percentage of American homes are thought to contain a jar of peanut butter?
12. Rattlesnake steak is commonly sold by the roadside in Arizona.
13. According to popular opinion, which US city makes the best version of this dish?
14. What type of cheese is most commonly used for the American Philly cheesesteak?
15. Which American fast-food chain was the first to serve this food?
16. American “Buffalo wings” are usually served with which type of sauce?
17. American “Mac and cheese” is normally served with elbow-shaped pasta.
18. At which US occasion might this dish make an appearance?
19. Which sticky American meat dish, barbecued and smothered with sauce, definitely requires a napkin to eat it?
20. Commonly found in Texas alongside mashed potatoes and black-eyed peas, this food is…