Last updated on June 6th, 2023 at 11:15 am
Flippy Knife is one of the best Free to play game in the App Store.
Developed by BERESNEV s.r.o., Flippy Knife is a Casual game with a content rating of 4+.
It was released on 3rd August 2017 with the latest update 20th March 2023
Whether you are a fan of Casual, Action, or Entertainment games, you will find this game interesting and will absolutely like it.
What is the rating of Flippy Knife ?
32,597 people have rated 2.0.8
What is the price of the Flippy Knife ?
It is free for download on iOS.
When was the Flippy Knife released ?
Flippy Knife was released on 3rd August 2017.
When was the Flippy Knife updated ?
The latest updated date of Flippy Knife on 20th March 2023.
Where can Flippy Knife be downloaded ?
You can download the game Flippy Knife from Apple Official App Store.
WHAT’S THE GAME ABOUT?
Learn how to flip knives like a pro, to make a great combos and never miss! Become a true master of 7 different locations and get a great collection of famous knives, swords, axes and fantasy legends!
— more than 30,000,000 downloads;
— game of the week in 66 countries;
— #1 in the top games in the USA, Russia, Australia, the UK, Canada…
It’s a game for those who loves knives and thrill! It’s a game for the strong and confident. Be on knife edge, take risks and hit the targets! Pick up a knife and stick it into the target!
Do it in FLIPPY KNIFE on the subway or in a lineup for a game, in a coffee shop or park, at school or at work!
— more than 120 blades with a cool design;
— physics-based realistic knives;
— 7 different game modes in one game;
— awesome graphics from the pros at Beresnev.Design;
— more than 50 great award badges;
— unique game mechanics;
— high-quality support and super updates!
Use the #flippyknife hashtag and the best content will be published on our Instagram account.
Like us on our Facebook page or follow us on Instagram:
And remember: skill comes with experience!
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING AND TERMS
Subscription options, prices and durations:
- Weekly Premium Membership for $7,99 offers a weekly subscription after a 3-day free trial for unlocking 15 exclusive knives, getting 1000 coins daily and removing ads.
- Monthly Premium Membership for $19,99 offers a monthly subscription for unlocking 15 exclusive knives, getting 1000 coins daily and removing ads.
- Yearly Premium Membership for $99,99 offers a yearly subscription for unlocking 15 exclusive knives, getting 1000 coins daily and removing ads.
End of trial and subscription renewal:
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase;
- Subscription automatically renews with the price and duration period as the original "1 week"/"1 month"/"1 year" package unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period;
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of the chosen package (weekly, monthly or annually package);
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s iTunes Account Settings after purchase;
- You may cancel a subscription during its free trial period via the subscription setting through your iTunes account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Please visit https://support.apple.com/HT202039 for more information.
Canceling trial or subscription:
- You may turn off the auto-renewal of your subscription via your iTunes Account Settings. However, you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period;
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
For all the questions please contact us at [email protected]
- Prices are equal to the value that "Apple’s App Store Pricing Matrix" determines as the equivalent of the subscription price in $ USD
Updated on 20th March 2023
This update will please you with:
- Improved game balance – making coins became easier!
- Major bugs fix
Flippy Knife Review
Amazing for little kids going poopy.
This is a fun game great for killing time. Eventually, it may become repetitive, but for the time being its great!
Us excita ver tantos cuchillos us dan ganas de metrmelos por el culo.
This game is so fun, we have been playing for a while and it never gets boring!
This game is great for when you need to burn time and are on a road trip.
Love this game, especially as a knife collector! Very fun and satisfying.
You guys need way more badges like 1000 on arcade because we will soon have no badges left. We only have 4 badges left to go and they are to get all knives and 11 badge knifes. Add higher badges like 500 score in the original gamemode or 500-2000 points in arcade or 100- 500 race wins to loses. PLEASE.
This game is great if your bored play thos.
The graphics are superb, same with the knives. But there a lots of ads and it practically makes you get rid of them. Some knives you have to spend cash on which we think is total bull. Please fix!
Flippy Knife is basically. Uh well, you know come to think of it theres not really that much to compare it to. We guess, maybe Angry Birds, thats really only for the side modes. Either way, if you find the game interesting ,well, Im not gonna tell you not to play it. Its fun, has variety in its game modes and variety of knives, its a little on the simple side but thats what kind of makes it cool. It could use a little bit more memorability, we’ve downloaded, deleted and reinstalled it A couple times, and each time we go back we feel like something feels like it could be a little bit more in this game. But like we said, in the title, the game sort of makes you feel like youre in some sort of knife flipping boot camp, and thats kind of charming. Maybe a campaign loan would helping out, but Im not exactly sure what kind of story you could give this game, so maybe not. And, of course, micro transactions, cant have a game without micro transactions. Aside from that, just play the game and dont take our word for it, trust us, you wont regret it, or maybe you will we dont know.
We had seen this game in ads and decided to download it, and discover it is actually really fun to play and pretty decent for the size it has.
Fun game but the ads are crazy.
Us including, we’ve seen so many reviews about problems with so many adds and they have yet to fix it dont download this game, you spend most of your time watching a video everytime you land than you do actually playing the game sorry not sorry shouldve fixed it when they first got a review a few years ago, fun game, just got slaved by advertisements just like every other game.
Our goal is to quickly delete and post 1 star review on all gaming apps that interrupts your gaming session with adverts. Adverts should be voluntary, not during gameplay. This is one of them.
We have had this game for a year or so and we love it. It has so many different knives to chose from and a lot of different modes.
This is the best binge game ever!!!
Beautiful we play with our cousin.
This game is perfect for when youre occupied but still want something to do. Plus as someone who likes sharp things this is even better.
Filled with ads, ads every 30 seconds, everytime your knife goes gold it rarely lands, kind of a waste of time.
When you hit it perfectly up it doesnt work so not play this unless you want to break your leg phone DO NOT PLAY THIS.
We really like how you can play this game offline and still grind for the knives. Thank you game developers!!
We played this game religiously and unlocked everything a few years ago. We loved the graphics but when we switched from android to iphone we had to remove it. Recently, we’ve redownloaded it. Since we appreciated this game we decided to support it by buying the no ads button. However unlike other mobile games like survivorio, buying no ads actually means just the ads near the bottom of the screen and if you want to open the extra chest you still gotta watch ads. This also includes extra knives. We remember watching 49 ads back then for one knife but this is just false advertising. Removing ads dont actually remove them. So dont purchase in this game it just false advertises. If you thought no ads means ads rewards for free you thought wrong. Spending $3 for no ads does nothing which we think is an absolute scam. If anything making the $3 a monthly purchase is better than faking a shop purchase. Im disappointed in our long time game company.
It’s bad enough you play ads on screen at the bottom almost the entire time but then we have to look at them every time we go to a new level? Seriously? Think about the customer geez you money grubbing companies/developers.