Last updated on June 9th, 2023 at 04:30 am
Kiteboard Hero is one of the best $2.99 to play game in the App Store.
Developed by Mind Pump Games Ltd, Kiteboard Hero is a Simulation game with a content rating of 4+.
It was released on 13th March 2017 with the latest update 29th August 2020
Whether you are a fan of Simulation, Sports, or Sports games, you will find this game interesting and will absolutely like it.
12 people have rated 1.4.2
You can download the game Kiteboard Hero from APP STORE.
Shred hard, boost big and go kiteloop crazy with this first ever ‘real-feel’ kitesurfing game.
Whether you’re a seasoned pro waiting for the wind or someone who’s curious about the sport, Kiteboard Hero has something for everyone:
- “Training Camp” guides you through the game controls and the fundamentals of kiteboarding in a series of progressions that kiteboarders will be very familiar with.
- “Freeride” is a no pressure open-world game-mode where you can cruise around and practice your moves, go for records and unlock achievements.
- “Challenge Mode” is a series of increasingly difficult, kiteboarding challenges from the ‘Simon Says’ On Demand to the fast and furious Downwind Blitz.
No matter what game-mode you play, there’s plenty of rewards to be earned, improving your rider’s ability to jump higher, hang for longer and pull-off all types of moves. Now it’s just a question of whether you’ve got the skills to be a Kiteboard Hero!
- Realistic physics and great 3D graphics
- 3 game modes; Training Camp, Freeride and Challenge Mode
- Huge expanse of Le Morne, Mauritius and Cape Town, South Africa to kite and explore
- Variable weather, wind directions and wind speeds
- Select from a variety of different kites and boards
- Over 50 challenges and achievements
- True kiteboarding experience
- No ads
LIKE US: facebook.com/kiteboardhero
FOLLOW US: twitter.com/kiteboardhero
Updated on 29th August 2020
In this update, you will find:
- A fix for an issue that some users had with their controls layout. Everything should now work as it used to prior to the previous update. However, if it doesn’t, please goto Player Profile => Preferences => Control Options => Control Layout => Reset, and then re-organise the controls to your choosing. You should only have to do this once! Apologies to all those users that have been affected.
Thank you all for playing and for all your feedback. :)
Kiteboard Hero Reviews
Intuitive controls, great graphics, fun challenges. New to kiting, and this is keeping us motivated on the lousy weather days. Worth the price, for sure. Future update wish list: multiplayer (downwind course races and/or point competition in timed events), obstacles to jump over, and of course more challenges to work on and improve!
Should put unhooked riding in the game.
We agree that Id rather be on the water, but when its not windy (or not daylight) this makes for a lot of fun! The controls are well thought out you can either use your accelerometer by tilting the phone or touch controls. The simulation of kite flying and board riding is actually surprisingly accurate. We could definitely see this being super helpful for beginner as the tutorial walk you through everything from the win window to jumping. Even as an intermediate kite boarder myself, doing a couple of kite loops in game Is making us a little more confident to try one in real life. Great job guys very impressed!
The game isn’t perfect but a lot of fun and looking forward to future updates. Wish list: more tricks, combine tricks, and TRANSITION JUMPS (with tricks). Maybe some unhooked tricks someday!?
Had big hope for this game. Poor graphic, poor fun, very boring to play. Don’t waste your time on this, get out and Kitesurf even if you’re never tried as it’s easier!
As a Kiteboarder myself we purchased this app without even checking images or anything just to support the people behind it who must be passionate about the sport. It’s definitely not easy to develop and implement the whole experience but somehow you guys made it and exceeded our expectations! Just wow. And it can work somehow as a different way of training your skills and all round feeling! Top!
So fun and realistic. Wish we had this when we were learning!
Takes a little while to learn, but once you do it becomes addictive as kiting! Very nice job, we believe this is the first true good Kitesurf game. Can’t wait for upgrades or a next version with multiplayer, waves, kite-wave options, obstacles (ramps, rails?), leaderboards…
Nice start with decent graphics, however, why is the control bar controlled by touching the screen instead of moving the phone?