Logo Quiz By Bubble Answers Level 8
Logo Quiz By Bubble Answers Level 8
This are the answers for Logo Quiz by Bubble Level 8.
- It is an American chain of department stores, which was founded in the late 19th century.
- From its mail order beginnings, the company grew to become the largest retailer in the United States by the mid-20th century, and its catalogs became famous.
- It is an online audio distribution platform which allows collaboration, promotion and distribution of audio recordings
- It had the intention of allowing musicians to share recordings with each other, but later transformed into a full publishing tool which also allowed musicians to distribute their music tracks.
- It is a sporting goods company founded in Chicago, Illinois, in 1876 and now headquartered in Bowling Green, Kentucky.
- The company specializes in the production of balls for many sports, but is most-known for its basketballs.
- The company opened its first store in Brighton, Massachusetts in 1986.
- It sells supplies, office machines, promotional products, furniture, technology and business services both in stores and online.
- star bucks
- It is an international coffee company and coffeehouse chain based in Seattle, Washington.
- Many of the company’s products are seasonal or specific to the locality of the store.
- It is the brand name for a range of cut crystal and related luxury products.
- The product range of company includes crystal glass sculptures and miniatures, jewelry and couture, home decor, and chandeliers.
- It is a Swiss luxury watchmaker known for its sports watches and chronographs.
- The company motto is Swiss Avant-Garde Since 1860.
- It is the brand-name of a popular laundry detergent manufactured by Procter & Gamble, first marketed in its present form in 1949.
- It was the first product to be nationally packaged using Day-Glo colors óstrikingly eye-catching when first introduced.
- It was created by Theodor Tobler (1876Ė1941) Bern, Switzerland in 1908.
- It is well known for its distinctive prism shape.
- tommy hilfinger
- He is an American fashion designer and founder of the premium lifestyle brand.
- He was named Menswear Designer of the Year by the Council of Fashion Designers of America in 1995.
- trans union
- It is the third-largest credit bureau in the United States, which offers credit-related information to potential creditors.
- It was created in 1968 by Union Tank Car Company as their holding company.
- It is an American footwear company and is a division of the Deckers Outdoor Corporation, Goleta, California.
- It is a registered trademark in the United States and over 100 other countries for their brand of sheepskin boots and other footwear, as well as bags, clothing, outerwear and other goods.
- It is a university located in UK.
- It is the second Ė oldest surviving university in the world and the oldest in the English-speaking world.
- It is a foot cooperative located in Duluth, Minnesota,
- Founded in 1970 by the members of a food buying club, the grocery is owned by over 6,500 active member-owners and is a member of the Nationals Cooperative Grocers Association.
- It is a home video game console released by Nintendo on November 19, 2006.
- The console was known by the code name of ďRevolution until April 27, 2006.
- It was an American manufacturer of high-performance sports cars and high-performance automotive parts in Troy, Michigan, formerly based in Irvine, California.
- Most of its vehicles were highly modified versions of existing mass-produced sports cars such as the Ford Mustang.
- sri lanka airlines
- It is the flag carrier of Sri Lanka.
- It began domestic air taxi service using two Canadian-built DHC-6-100 aircraft to increase tourism in the southern and central cities of Sri Lanka.
- It is an automaker that operates in Australia, based in Port Melbourne, Victoria.
- The company was founded in 1856 as a saddler manufacturer.
- It is an Italian brand of scooter manufactured by Piaggio.
- The name means wasp in Italian.
- It is a Swedish-Swiss multinational corporation headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, operating in robotics and mainly in the power and automation technology areas.
- It is one of the largest engineering companies as well as one of the largest conglomerates in the world.
- It is a global steel company headquartered in Luxembourg.
- It is the largest steel producing company in the world and is the market leader in steel for use in automotive, construction, household appliances and packaging.
- It is a restaurant founded by Larry Lavine.
- It serves American food influenced by Tex-Mex cuisine.
- It is an American producer and distributor of bananas and other produce.
- It is the successor to the United Fruit Company and the leading distributor of bananas in the United States.
- It is a brand of coffee produced in Trieste, Italy.
- It produces only one blend in three roast variations: normal, dark roast, and decaffeinated.
- It is a film and television production/distribution company founded in 1912 and currently owned by media conglomerate Viacom.
- It is consistently ranked as one of the largest top-grossing movie studios.
- It is a toothpaste and a mouth wash produced by The Unilever company.
- It was originally called Shield Toothpaste.
- It is a sub-brand used for many of Sony’s computer products.
- Its notebooks are currently shipped with Microsoft Windows 7 Professional (Business line) or Windows 7 Home Premium, while high-end models sometimes come with Windows 7 Ultimate.
- It is one of the largest conglomerates in India by market capitalization and revenue.
- The company made headlines worldwide when it ventured into the automotive industry.
- It is a French cookware and small appliance manufacturer owned by Groupe SEB.
- It is known for creating the non-stick cookware category.
- It is an American multinational retailer corporation that runs chains of large discount department stores and warehouse stores.
- The company was founded by Sam Walton in 1962, incorporated on October 31, 1969, and publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange in 1972.
- It is a trademark owned by Australian Wool Innovation Limited (AWI).
- AWI claims that the mark is employed on textile products as an assurance that the product is made of 100% pure new wool.
- It is a free and open source blogging tool and a dynamic content management system (CMS) based on PHP and MySQL.
- It is currently the most popular CMS in use on the Internet.
- It is an multinational life insurance, pensions and asset management company headquartered in The Hague, Netherlands.
- The group is also active in accident and supplemental health insurance and general insurance, and has limited banking activities.
- It is an Italian motorcycle helmet firm, founded by Gino Amisano (1920Ė2009) , which started out in 1946 making leather seats and motorcycle saddles.
- The brand is most notably associated with motorcycle World Champions Valentino Rossi and Giacomo Agostini.
- It is a direct-selling company that uses multi-level marketing to sell a variety of products, primarily in the health, beauty, and home care markets.
- Its product lines include home care products, personal care products, jewelry, electronics, Nutrilite dietary supplements, water purifiers, air purifiers, insurance and cosmetics.
- It is an Italian motorcycle company, one of the seven marques owned by Piaggio, the world’s fourth largest motorcycle manufacturer.
- It started as a scooter manufacturer, but has more recently come to be known for its race-winning sportbikes.
- It is a British multinational insurance company headquartered in London, United Kingdom.
- It is the market leader in both general insurance and life and pensions in the UK and has major businesses in Asia, Continental Europe and North America.
- It is a Pay television, cable and satellite television channel owned by Sony Pictures Entertainment, which was first launched on May 22, 1997.
- The network is now spread across several regions in the world, including Japan, Europe, other parts of Asia and Latin America.
- It is very similar to other social networking sites, mainly Facebook.
- It was founded by Michael Birch and his wife Xochi Birch in January 2005 at their home in San Francisco.
- united colors of benetton
- It is a global fashion brand, based in Treviso, Italy.
- In autumn 2011, it launched its new worldwide communication campaign, an invite to the leaders and citizens of the world to combat the ďculture of hatred and creates the UNHATE Foundation.
- It is a manufacturer of automotive brake systems, especially for high-performance cars and motorcycles.
- The company is also known for their aftermarket automotive brake components, including calipers, drums/rotors, and brake lines.
- It was founded in 1914 by Morris Goldenberg and is a company that produces high performance shoes, soccer and running apparel.
- The name was selected by Morris Goldenberg as an Anglicized substitute for his wife’s maiden name of Bruchs.
- It is the flag carrier airline of Bulgaria, with its head office on the grounds of Sofia Airport in Sofia.
- It operates 22 routes from Sofia Airport, including two domestic routes to Bourgas and Varna.
- It is a British luxury fashion house, manufacturing clothing, fragrance, and fashion accessories.
- Its distinctive tartan pattern has become one of its most widely copied trademarks.
- It is a Dutch dairy cooperative.
- The company history starts with many village cooperatives that gradually merged into each other and thus became big regional companies.
- It is a developer and publisher of videogames, known for creating multi-million-selling franchises such as Resident Evil, Street Fighter, and Mega Man.
- Originally established in 1983, it has since become an international enterprise with branches and subsidiaries in North America, Europe, and East Asia.
- It is a manufacturer of skincare, cosmetics, toiletries and fragrances, owned by the Estťe Lauder Corporation.
- The concept of 3-step skincare system is unique in the sense that it forms the basis of skincare for this brand.
- It is an Italian design company. It is best known for luxury, pret-a-porter clothing aimed at the young adult market.
- The company is owned by its founder Renzo Rosso, and is based in the former Laverda building area in Breganze, northern Italy.
- It is an international luxury fashion group in women’s designer clothing.
- It was founded by Margaretha and Wolfgang Ley in 1978 in Munich.
- It is an Austrian company that produces Nordic skiing, Alpine skiing, Tennis and Hockey equipment.
- It is one of the largest manufacturers of equipment in the world cup for both Nordic and Alpine skiing disciplines and manufactures a wide range of skis and ski equipment targeted against both professionals and amateurs.
- It is a major Australian designer, manufacturer, and retailer of surfing sportswear (also known as boardwear) and accompanying products, and a major athletic sponsor.
- It has become one of the largest board wear brands in Australia, Europe and South America and is also active in North America but retails for women, and South Africa.
- It is an international fashion and lifestyle broadcasting television channel.
- It is the only 24/7 international TV network exclusively dedicated to fashion, beauty, glamour and style and has become one of the most widely-distributed satellite channels in the world.
- It is a French brand of clothing, accessories, perfumes and cosmetics.
- Its designs have been worn by a number of celebrities on red carpet occasions, including Rooney Mara at the 2012 Academy awards. Also responsible for working with Madonna designing her costumes for her Sticky & Sweet tour as well as the 2012 Super Bowl Halftime Show.
- It is a global nutrition, weight management and skin-care company.
- Its product range includes protein shakes, protein snacks, nutrition, energy and fitness supplements and personal care products.
- It is the flag carrier and largest airline of Hawaii.
- It has never had a fatal accident in its entire history, nor has it ever had an accident with a hull loss, and is the oldest US carrier with such a distinction in both fields.
- It is a multinational personal care company headquartered in DŁsseldorf, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany.
- Its most famous brand is Persil, the first commercial laundry detergent.
57.johnson & johnson
- johnson and johnson
- It is an American multinational medical devices, pharmaceutical and consumer packaged goods manufacturer founded in 1886.
- Among its well-known consumer products are the Band-Aid Brand line of bandages, Tylenol medications, baby products, Neutrogena skin and beauty products, Clean & Clear facial wash and Acuvue contact lenses.
- It is a Japanese manufacturer of amateur radio as well as Hi-Fidelity and portable audio equipment.
- The company introduced an amplifier with integrated audio and video signal switching in 1981. This product is seen as a precursor to today’s home cinema systems.
- It is an American multinational confectionery, food and beverage conglomerate.
- 12 of its brands annually earn more than $1 billion worldwide: Cadbury, Jacobs, Kraft, LU, Maxwell House, Milka, Nabisco, Oreo, Oscar Mayer, Philadelphia, Trident, Tang. Forty of its brands are at least a century old.
- Owned by L’Orťal since 1964, it is part of the Luxury Products division, which offers skin care, fragrances, and makeup at higher-end prices.
- The name was inspired by the ruins of a castle, Le Ch‚teau de Lancosme, while the roses in the area inspired the companyís symbol of the single golden rose.
Do you like this page ?
Please Select Levels: