Logo Quiz Football Clubs Answer Others 3 , Cheats, Solution with Word List and Logos for Android.
- Rubin Kazan – , They won the Russian Premier League championship in 2008 and 2009. The club was previously called Iskra from 1958 to 1964, and then Rubin-TAN from 1992 to 1993.
- Odense Boldklub, Odense, ob – The club has won three Danish championships and five Danish Cup trophies. They play in the Danish Superliga and their home field is TRE-FOR Park in Odense on Funen. clubhouse is located in Adalen near Odense River
- Dynamo Moscow – It is a Russian football club based in Moscow, currently playing in the Russian Premier League Club’s motto Power in Motion had been proposed by Maxim Gorky, the famous Russian/Soviet author
- Rapid Wien, Rapid Vienna – It is the most popular club in Austria and also record title holder having won the Austrian national football title 32 times The club squad is often known as the Green-Whites for its team colours or as H¸tteldorfer for the location of the Gerhard Hanappi Stadium, which is in H¸tteldorf, part of the city’s 14th district, Penzing
- Slovan Bratislava – Founded as 1. »säK Bratislava in 1919, They became the first and so far only club in Slovakia as well as former Czechoslovakia to win one of the European cup competitions, the Cup Winners’ Cup when they defeated FC Barcelona in the final in Basel in 1969.
- FC Red Bull Salzburg, Red Bull Salzburg – Their home ground is the Red Bull Arena. The club has won the Austrian Bundesliga 7 times, and reached the final of the UEFA Cup in 1994.
- Red Star Belgrade, Red Star – It is the most successful club in Serbia, with a record of 25 national championships and 24 national cups in both Serbian and ex-Yugoslav competitions It is a professional football club based in Belgrade
- Sivasspor – It is a Turkish sports club based in Sivas, Turkey formed in 1967 They finished 15th in the 2010ñ11 S¸per Lig
- Zenit Saint Petersburg, Zenit – It were the 2007, 2010 and 2011/2012 champions of the Russian Premier League and the winners of both the 2007ñ08 UEFA Cup and the 2008 UEFA Super Cup. the club plays in the Russian Premier League
- Sigma Olomouc – It is a Czech football club from the city of Olomouc They reached the quarterfinals of the 1991-1992 UEFA Cu
- SL Benfica, benfica – It is the most popular Portuguese club in the world and its supporters are often called Benfiquistas. It holds the record of 32 Portuguese League titles, the record of 24 Portuguese Cups (and record of 4 consecutively), the record of 4 Portuguese League Cups (totally and consecutively), 3 Championships of Portugal and 4 Portuguese SuperCups.
- Shakhtar Donetsk, Shakhtar – The club became the first Ukrainian club to win the UEFA Cup in 2009, the last year before the competition was revamped as the Europa League. They are based club became culturally entwined with the heavily industrialized and Russified region of Ukraine, Donets Basin, better known as the Donbas hence the name of its stadium.
- Spartak Moscow – Having won 12 Soviet championships (second only to Dynamo Kyiv) and 9 of 19 Russian championships they are one of the country’s most successful clubs. They are nicknamed Meat
- Sporting CP, Sporting, Sporting Lisbon – Founded in Lisbon in July 1, 1906, it is one of the Tres Grandes (The Big Three, in English) football clubs in Portugal, with Sport Lisboa e Benfica and Futebol Clube do Porto being the other two clubs With more than 100,000 registered club members, its teams, athletes and supporters are often nicknamed Leoes (English: The Lions) by its fans.
- Dinamo Zagreb – They play their home matches at Stadion Maksimir. They are the most successful club in Croatian football, having won thirteen Croatian championship titles, ten Croatian Cups and four Croatian Supercups. he club has spent its entire existence in top flight, having been members of the Yugoslav First League from 1946 to 1991, and then the Prva HNL since its foundation in 1992.
- Steaua Bucureti, steaua Bucharest – They are the most successful Romanian football team in European competitions as well in the Romanian Liga I (23 championship wins). They became the first East European team to win the European Cup, being victorious in the 1986 European Cup final. They played again in the final of the 1988/1989 European Cup.
- FK Teplice, Teplice – The club was founded after World War II in 1945. The club advanced to the Czechoslovak First League in just three years after being founded and played mostly in the First and Second Czechoslovak divisions. Since 2011, they have had an agreement where SK Roudnice nad Labem is acting as their farm team
- Young Boys Bern, Young Boys – It is a Swiss sporting club based in the capital city of Bern The club’s colors are yellow and black.
- Racing Genk, Genk – The club formed in 1988 by the merger of Waterschei Thor with KFC Winterslag, from which it took over the matricule number. They play their home matches in the Cristal Arena. Their main outfit is blue and white.
- Beijing Guoan – It is a professional Chinese football club that currently participates in the Chinese Super League It is part of the CITIC Group (China International Trust and Investment Corporation) and they play their home games at the Workers Stadium stadium or the Fengtai stadium for less popular games
- Viktoria Plzen – In 2010, they played in the UEFA Europa League after winning the 2009ñ10 Czech Republic Football Cup It is a Czech professional football club based in PlzeÚ. They currently play in the Gambrinus liga, the top division of football in the country.
- Trabzonspor – It is a professional Turkish football club located in the city of Trabzon, Turkey. he Club won their first Championship title in 1975 which is also the Club’s initiation year in Turkish Super League.
The game Logo Quiz Football Clubs contains 12 levels, you are in the level 12. If you found out that the answer or solution is not accurate, please leave comment below, we will update to you as soon as possible.