Logo Quiz Football Clubs Answer Others 1 , Cheats, Solution with Word List and Logos for Android.
- FC Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk, FC Dnipro, Dnipro – It is a Ukrainian professional football club from the city of Dnipropetrovsk. Since the club’s foundation in 1918, club home was Stadium Meteor in Dnipropetrovsk.
- FC Basel, basel – They are one of the most successful clubs in Swiss football, having won the Swiss Super League 15 times, the third most for any Swiss club They were most successful in the late 1960s and 1970s, winning the title a total of seven times between 1967 and 1980
- FC Copenhagen, FC Kobenhavn, FCK – It is a professional Danish football club in Copenhagen, Denmark. The club is also currently ranked as the 59th best club in the world by the IFFHS
- FC Porto, porto – Founded in Porto in September 28, 1893, it is one of the Tres Grandes (Big Three, in English), football clubs in Portugal It is the most successful Portuguese football club in terms of total titles, with 72 titles
- Hapoel Tel Aviv F.C., Hapoel Tel Aviv, Hapoel – It is an Israeli football club based in Tel Aviv The club currently competes in the Israeli Premier League and plays its home matches at the Bloomfield Stadium.
- Heart Of Midlothian F.C., Heart of Midlothian, hearts – They are a Scottish professional football club based in Gorgie, in the west of Edinburgh They currently play in the Scottish Premier League and are one of the two principal clubs in the city, the other being Hibernian.
- Hajduk Split, hajduk – It is a Croatian football club founded in 1911 and based in the city of Split The club’s home ground since 1979 is the 35,000-seater Poljud Stadium and the team’s traditional home colours are white shirts with blue shorts and socks
- Helsingborgs IF, Helsingborgs – hey are currently playing in the highest Swedish league, Allsvenskan. The club, formed 4 June 1907, has won five national championship titles and five national cup titles. locally called HIF
- AIK Stockholm, AIK, AIK Fotboll – It is a Swedish football club based at Rasunda stadium in Solna, a municipality in Stockholm County bordering Stockholm City Centre The club was formed in 1891 in central Stockholm and the football department was formed in 1896.
- FC Lokomotiv Moscow, Lokomotiv, Lokomotiv Moscow – It is a Russian football club based in Moscow It was originally founded as Club of the October Revolution on 12 August 1923, and it united the strongest football players of several roads of the Moscow railway junction.
- Maccabi Haifa, Maccabi – It is an Israeli football team from the city of Haifa The club was founded in 1913, and was the first Israeli club to qualify for the group stage of the UEFA Champions League.
- FC Zurich, FCZ, zurich – It is a Swiss football club from the city of Z¸rich he club was founded in 1896 and have won the Swiss Super League 12 times and the Swiss Cup 7 times.
- FK Ventspils, Ventspils – It is a Latvian football club, based at Ventspils Olimpiskais Stadions. In 2009, they became the first Latvian club to participate in the group stages of UEFA competitions after beating BATE football club from Belarus.
- Galatasaray – It is the major Turkish sports club based in Istanbul It won the UEFA Cup and the UEFA Super Cup in 2000.
- Rangers Glasgow, Rangers – It is a football club based in Glasgow, Scotland, heir home ground is the 51,082-capacity all-seater Ibrox Stadium in the south-west of the city
- Lech Poznan, lech – The club was established in 1922 as Lutnia DÍbiec, later changing its name several times. The club has won the Polish league a total of six times, most recently in 2010.
- Apoel FC, apoel – It is a professional football club based in Nicosia, Cyprus and they are one of the founding members of the Cyprus Football Association. It is part of the APOEL multi-sport club, which was founded in 1926 and maintains departments for several sports including football, basketball, volleyball, futsal, table tennis, bowling and cycling.
- FK Austria Wien, Austria Wien – They are considered the most successful club in Austria having won the highest Austrian Bundesliga 23 times, the Austrian Cup 27 times and the Austrian Supercup 6 times. hey also reached the UEFA Cup Winners’ Cup final in 1978
- BATE Borisov, fk BATE Borisov, BATE – They are the only Belarusian team to have qualified for the group stage of the UEFA Champions League (2008ñ09 and 2011ñ12) and for the group stage of the UEFA Europa League (2009ñ10 and 2010ñ11). Their home stadium is the Borisov City Stadium and the Dynamo Minsk Stadium (for European matches).
- Besiktas JK, Be∫iktas – The club’s football team is one of the major teams in Turkey. The home ground is BJK Inˆn¸ Stadium with a 32,145 seating capacity.
- Brondby, Brondby IF – is a professional Danish football club based in Brondbyvester, Brondby, on the western outskirts of Copenhagen and is the biggest football club in Denmark with almost 2000 members. From 1985 to 2005 the club won the championship 10 times and since 85 the club has only finished outside top 3 four times.
- PFC CSKA Sofia, CSKA Sofia – The club’s home colours are red and white. Home ground is the Balgarska Armia Stadium (Bulgarian Army Stadium) with a capacity of 22,015 spectators. To date, the club’s biggest rivals are Levski Sofia, and matches between the two sides are commonly referred to as The Eternal Derby in Bulgaria.
- Dinamo Bucharest – Dinamo is one of the two most successful football teams in Romania, having won 18 Romanian Liga I titles, 13 Romanian Cups and 2 Romanian Supercups. They became the first Romanian team to reach the European Champions’ Cup semifinals in 1983-84.
- Panathinaikos FC, Panathinaikos – It is a Greek professional football club based in Athens. Founded in 1908, they play in the Super League Greece and are one of the oldest and most successful clubs in Greek football history.
The game Logo Quiz Football Clubs contains 12 levels, you are in the level 7. If you found out that the answer or solution is not accurate, please leave comment below, we will update to you as soon as possible.