Last updated on December 30th, 2022 at 09:11 am
Logo Quiz Football Clubs Answer England , Cheats, Solution with Word List and Logos for Android.
- Wolverhampton Wanderers FC, wolves, Wolverhampton Wanderers, Wolverhampton – It is an English professional association football club that represents the city of Wolverhampton in the West Midlands region They are members of the Football League Championship, the second highest level of English football, after they were relegated from the Premier League during the 2011ñ12 season
- Aston Villa F.C., Aston Villa, aston villa – It is an English professional association football club based in Witton, Birmingham The club was founded in 1874 and have played at their current home ground, Villa Park, since 1897
- Manchester City FC, Manchester City, man city – Founded in 1880 as St. Mark’s (West Gorton), they became Ardwick Association Football Club in 1887 The club has played at the City of Manchester Stadium since 2003, having played at Maine Road from 1923.
- Tottenham Hotspur, Tottenham – The club’s home stadium is White Hart Lane. The club as the first club in the 20th century to achieve the League and FA Cup Double, winning both competitions in the 1960ñ61 season.
- West Bromwich Albion, WBA, West brom, West Bromwich – The club was formed in 1878 and have played at their home ground since 1900. The team has played in blue and white stripes for most of the club’s history.
- Swansea City, Swansea City FC – They currently play in the Premier League and are the only Welsh club to have ever done so since the Premier League was formed in 1992. They are the pride of Wales, due to the success they have had over recent years. The club plays their home matches at the Liberty Stadium.
- Liverpool FC, liverpool – he club has won eighteen League titles, second most in English football, seven FA Cups and a record eight League Cups. It was founded in 1892 and admitted into the Football League the following year.
- Everton FC, everton – They are an English professional football club from the city of Liverpool They have competed in the top division for a record 108 seasons, they have played more top-flight league games than any other English team and have won the League Championship nine times
- Queens Park Rangers, QPR – It is an English professional football club, based in White City, London. They were founded in 1882, and their traditional colours are blue and white. In the early years after the club’s formation in their original home of Queen’s Park, games were played at many different grounds until finally the club settled into their current location at Loftus Road.
- Southampton – It s an English football club, nicknamed The Saints heir home ground is the St Mary’s Stadium, where the club moved to in 2001 from The Dell
- Bolton Wanderers, bolton – It is an English professional football club based in the area of Horwich in the Metropolitan Borough of Bolton Greater Manchester Bolton Wanderers moved to the Reebok Stadium in 1997. Their former home was Burnden Park, where they played for 102 years.
- Arsenal London, arsenal – It is an English Premier League football club based in Holloway, London It was founded in 1886 in Woolwich and in 1893 became the first club from the south of England to join the Football League
- Chelsea FC, Chelsea – It is an English football club based in Fulham, London. Their home is the 41,837-seat Stamford Bridge stadium, where they have played since their establishment.
- Manchester United, man utd, man united – It is an English professional football club, based in Old Trafford It is one of the wealthiest and most widely supported football teams in the world
- Fulham FC, fulham – They are the oldest established football team from London playing in the Premier League. They play at Craven Cottage, a ground on the banks of the River Thames
- Wigan Athletic, Wigan – They have played at the DW Stadium since 1999 The club’s nickname is Latics, derived from a contraction of the word Athletic.
- Reading FC, reading – are nicknamed The Royals, due to location in the Royal County of Berkshire, though they were previously known as The Biscuitmen, due to the town’s association with Huntley & Palmers. Established in 1871, the club is one of the oldest teams in England, but did not join The Football League until 1920, and had never played in the top tier of English football league system before the 2006ñ07 season.
- Hull City A.F.C, Hull, Hull City – They play their home games at the KC Stadium. They traditionally play in black and amber, often with a striped shirt design, hence their nickname The Tigers. The club’s mascot is Roary the Tiger.
- Newcastle United FC, Newcastle United, Newcastle – The club was founded in 1892, by the merger of Newcastle East End and Newcastle West End, and has played at its current home ground, St James’ Park, since. They have won four League Championship titles and six FA Cups, as well as the 1969 Inter-Cities Fairs Cup and the 2006 UEFA Intertoto Cup.
- Norwich City F.C., Norwich City, Norwich – The club was founded in 1902 and first won promotion to the Football League First Division in 1972. The fans’ song On the Ball, City is regarded as being the oldest football song in the world.
- Stoke City, stoke – Founded in 1863, it is the oldest club in the Premier League, and considered to be the second oldest professional football club in the world, after Notts County. The club home ground is the Britannia Stadium, a 28,384 all-seater stadium reduced to 27,598 after segregation.
- Blackburn Rovers, Blackburn – The club was established in 1875, becoming a founding member of The Football League in 1888. In 1890 they moved to its permanent home at Ewood Park
- Doncaster Rovers, Doncaster – The club was founded in 1879 and turned professional in 1885 The club’s colours have traditionally been red and white. Their home strip is red and white hoops which has been the main design of the club’s home shirt since 2001
- Portsmouth FC, Portsmouth – The club is nicknamed, and often simply referred to as, Pompey. The club ome matches have been played at Fratton Park since the club’s formation in 1898.
- Coventry City FC, Coventry City, Coventry – Nicknamed the Sky Blues owing to the colour of their strip Their only major trophy was won in 1987 when they beat Tottenham Hotspur 3ñ2 to win the FA Cup, listed by the FA as one of the twelve classic FA Cup Finals
The game Logo Quiz Football Clubs contains 12 levels, you are in the level 1. If you found out that the answer or solution is not accurate, please leave comment below, we will update to you as soon as possible.