Pixel Machines is one of the best $0.99 to play game in the App Store.
Developed by Yousef Alhusayan, Pixel Machines is a Casual game with a content rating of 9+.
It was released on 15th April 2016 with the latest update 17th May 2016
Whether you are a fan of Casual, Racing, games, you will find this game interesting and will absolutely like it.
2 people have rated 1.1
You can download the game Pixel Machines from APP STORE.
Drive your tiny cars over tabletops, stoves, pianos, and more!
Play against your friends online or through challenges and prove who’s best!
- Top down, retro style racing game
- Play local multiplayer using an MFI controller with up to 8 friends friends (No controller? No problem! You can still use other iPhones as controllers)
- Not exactly a couch person? Play online or challenge the planet by completing races and climbing the leaderboards, saving your ghost for others to play against
- Fun tracks with many pitfalls, obstacles and dangerous objects
- Tournament play against bots, or go head to head against other players
- Leaderboards and Achievements galore!
- Fast! (60fps) Even on older devices.
- Fancy effects with many custom shaders. You can feel the car exploding!
- ReplayKit support to share those moments.
Updated on 17th May 2016
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
- Steering wheel can be positioned on the left
- Traditional touch controller improved
- Implemented ReplayKit to record your gameplay and publish to wherever you’d like
- Music track has better traction now, should be fun again
- Staging scene collision box was incorrect
Pixel Machines Reviews
Super fun and fast paced for the casual gamer!
This game feels like a beta of a game that will be much better later on. -needs to be more maps. -needs more consistency for placement after exploding -wheel controls needs gas pedal. -arrow controls need to be MUCH bigger tap area -let us choose our car color.