Welcome to Developer Feedback time. We have share some info about further plans for State Merger as well as future developments plans, updates and changes that will be implemented in-game, State of Survival soon. Let’s learn more about the latest changes and development of the game.
When will the new round of Merger start?
Answer: We plan to expand the Merger feature to more States starting on Jan 10th!
We delayed the Merger from Jan 3rd (scheduled date) to Jan 10th for the following reasons:
- First of all, the Merger can only be done when all the States are shut down. We couldn’t only shut down the specific States of those participating in the Merger, which would very much affect the game experience of those in States not participating in the Merger.
- Additionally, there is a system maintenance along with version update scheduled on Jan. 10th. To avoid needlessly shutting down the servers twice, we decided to conduct the Merger on Jan. 10th to coincide with the version update.
- Apologies for the inconvenience brought by the repeated changes to the Merger schedule. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
What are the selection requirements for the upcoming State Merger?
Answer: The battle power and number of active people, and the unique life cycle of the State.
The consideration of the battle power and number of active players is to prevent the application of massive pressure on players by the concentration of too many strong players in a single State, inadvertently causing a crisis in the States’ ecology. The consideration of the State life cycle is to prevent a game content gap from growing too wide between different players in the same State, which would seriously harm the gaming experience.
What is the scope of this round of Merger?
Answer: A total of 78 States will be merged this time. We hope that this Merger will have a positive impact on these States, so that we can gradually expand the Merger to more and more States who meet the requirements.
The States we have selected are States 19–96. The selection was based on the State’s age, ecology, and the strength of the active population of players.
How will those States be merged this time?
Answer: This time, we will follow the merger model: 3 States into 1, or, 4 into 1. A total of 78 States will be merged into 24 new States. States 19-60 will be merged into 12 States, while States 61-96 will be merged into another 12 States.
How will the Merger unfold?
Answer: We will merge the States following the process below:
- You will receive a State Merger forecast about a week in advance if your State has been selected for the Merger.
- The Rankings and event rewards in your current State will enter their final stage prior to the State Merger.
- The current Merger will follow an all-in-one model and the new State’s events will follow the schedule of the oldest State.
- All buildings in the Wilderness, such as the Bunker and Capital, will be reset to unoccupied status. Governors in the merged States will need to be selected again as well.
We will analyze the data from merged States and further fine-tune the feature based on player feedback. We plan to gradually expand the improved feature to more and more States. Stay tuned!