Welcome to Developer Feedback time on Friday. We would like to share more info about our development plan for the near future in-game, State of Survival and respond to some of the most frequently asked questions. Let’s learn more about the latest changes and development of the game.
1. Capital Clash lasts 12 hours, which is a long time and feels exhausting.
- Game experience in CC, the team is planning to reduce the duration of CC from 12 hours to 8 hours in the near future. We are still in the planning stage now. How would you feel about such a change?
2. We are often matched up against opponents who have higher Hero generations than us in Reservoir Raid or State Warfare.
- The cross-state matching algorithm works based on the overall matching points of both sides. The effect of the Hero generation gap is counted as well. However, based on community feedback and players’ experience in the match, Heroes seem to have a greater impact on the match than the developers’ expected. Developers are now also re-designing the matching system, and we hope that the new mechanism will reflect the real strength of both sides.
- Due to the complexity of changing the matching algorithm, this will require some time. In view of player feedback, the developers will make some quick optimizations by dividing all States into smaller groups according to their age. This will help to greatly reduce the Hero gap issue in future matches. However, unfortunately we still can’t completely avoid the Hero gap issue in the short term. We truly appreciate your patience with the developers as we optimize the matching algorithm.
3. When will World Event 2: Rise of Y.I.T.H. happen in my State?
- We recently launched a test of the YITH feature in our PTR server. Many players are asking when the YITH season will become available in their respective States. The Dev Team plans to release YITH online in July.
- Your State should finish all 4 weeks of events in the last stage named Final Hope then your State will be able to trigger the YITH season. The Dev Team is still working to fine-tune the details of the YITH feature. We will share more info about future plans soon on our official Fan Page.
4. When will the Skin Store go online?
- For the moment, the Dev team is still working on improving the details of the Skin Store. This feature will be tested first in a group of specially chosen States in July. Please stay tuned!