Lanterns, Zodiac animals, postcards… celebrate the Lunar New Year!
Spin the Zodiac Lanterns for good luck! Find Lanterns and hand them over to Candy!. By lighting the Zodiac Lanterns you’ll get Zodiac postcards! If you collect all 12, you’ll receive the most fantastic New Year’s rewards from all 12 of the Zodiac animals!
Participation in the Zodiac Reunion event may earn great rewards, including the Sweet Heart HQ Skin, Vibrant New Year HQ Skin and Dancing Dragon HQ Skin. Try your luck now!
- During the event, you can obtain Ordinary Lanterns by using speedups and Biocaps, gathering resources in the Wilderness, killing Infected, etc. And chance will be offered to obtain Superb Lanterns by top-up hitting. Ordinary Lanterns and Superb Lanterns are used to obtain a chance to get and activate the Zodiac postcards, activate all the Zodiac postcards and get rich rewards!
- Excess Zodiac postcards can be exchanged individually for premium prizes or in combination at the Store.
- If Chiefs are missing a Zodiac then they can send a request to Alliance members on the corresponding Zodiac interface.
- You can view the requests in the exchange interface and receive your Zodiac postcard.
- Collected Ordinary Lanterns and Superb Lanterns will be sent to your Backpack.
- During the event, there will be a limited number of times permitted for gathering resources in the Wilderness, collecting resources in the Settlement, killing Infected, and Exploration.
- Gifted Biocaps, Daily Drops, Daily Deals, VIP Bundles and Flash Bundles don’t contribute to this event. Flash Bundles are sometimes available for a limited period on completion of certain requirements. These include: Bounce Back Bundles, Speedup Specials, Search Specials etc.
Odds for Zodiac Postcard
|Zodiac Type||Zodiac||Normal Spin||Luxury Spin|
Zodiac Reunion Store
Zodiac postcard or combination of postcards could be used to exchange for rare items including permanent HQ skins and march skins.
|Valentine’s HQ (Permanent)||Legendary x 125, Rare x 40, Common x 40|
|Dancing Dragon HQ Skin (Permanent)||Legendary x 100, Rare x 80, Common x 40|
|Vibrant New Year HQ Skin (Permanent)||Legendary x 60, Rare x 20, Common x 25|
|The Will of Spring March Skin (Permanent)||Legendary x 9, Rare x 10, Common x 20|
|Spike Ride March Skin (Permanent)||Legendary x 9, Rare x 10, Common x 20|
|Wolf Rig March Skin (Permanent)||Legendary x 9, Rare x 10, Common x 20|
|Vibrant New Year HQ Skin (14d)||Legendary x 3, Rare x 3, Common x 4|
|Dancing Dragon HQ Skin (14d)||Legendary x 6, Rare x 6, Common x 8|
|Valentine’s HQ Skin (14d)||Legendary x 6, Rare x 6, Common x 8|
|New Year’s Gifts Decoration||Legendary x 3, Rare x 3, Common x 4|
|1000 Biocaps x 1||Dragon x 3, Common x 4|
|Epic Search Map x 1||Dragon x 6, Common x 8|
|Plasma Core x 1||Dog x 1, Common x 1|
|1h Construction Speedup||Dog x 1, Common x 2|
|1h Research Speedup||Dog x 1, Common x 2|
|1h Training Speedup||Dog x 1, Common x 2|
|1h Healing Speedup||Dog x 1, Common x 2|
|Hero Gear Design x 3||Sheep x 1, Common x 3|
|Hero Gear Parts x 27||Sheep x 1, Common x 5|
|Mercenary Influence x 3||Sheep x 1, Common x 7|
|Badge Tag x 3||Sheep x 1, Common x 7|
|Tactical Gear Design x 3||Sheep x 1, Common x 5|
|Chief Gear Material Crate x 1||Sheep x 8, Common x 4|
|1h Speedup x 3||Ox x 1|
|Plasma Core x 4||Ox x 1|
|10k Supply Crate x 35||Ox x 1|
|20 Chief EXP x 4||Rare x 1|
|10k Supply Crate x 2||Common x 1|