These are the changes for State of Survival Patch 1.11.30.
Apocalypse Racing Grand Prix:
- Bike Race: Join Daryl in the greatest road race ever! During the event, complete tasks and purchase supply bundles to get Gas Drums, containing brand new Settlement Decorations!
- Infected at the Gas Station: Some Infected at the gas station like to roam the highways. In order for Daryl and Rusty’s race to go smoothly, we have to help take care of them! Bolts can be obtained by participating in the event, completing daily tasks, and purchasing bundles. Let’s eliminate them with our crossbows!
- Days with Daryl: Survive the post-apocalyptic world with Daryl. Unlock 3 types of tasks daily to get great rewards.
- Daryl’s Memories: Wanna know what your favorite Hero thinks of the race? Hurry up and visit our communities. You might find some easter eggs…
Survival Challenge optimizations:
- Fixed various graphics bugs, added new notifications, and optimized icons.
- Added tips to the trade pop-ups with NPCs to show what the items do.
- Added a tutorial when this feature is unlocked.
- Removed Influencer Trap and Infected Horde from the chapter tasks.
- Increased the maximum number of timer helps a player can get from allies when upgrading buildings and researching techs.
- Optimized the attack cooldown of towers in Capital Clash: when the occupier of the Capital changes, the Tower attack cooldown won’t reset.
- It is now allowed to interchange the status of registrants for the Reservoir League between participants and reservists on non-match days.
- Optimized the selection behavior of map tiles and marches.