Last updated on June 10th, 2021 at 10:51 am
These are the changes for State of Survival Patch 1.11.40.
Children’s Day Events:
- Emma’s Regard: Children’s Day is approaching. Eli, whose mental state is at the level of a child, is eager to receive his gift. Eli’s caring sister, Emma, wants to make her brother his favorite doll, "Strong Eli," out of silk thread. Chiefs can complete in Daily Tasks to get Thread for Emma during the event.
- Gift for Eli: Emma has made a number of cute dolls called "Strong Eli." "Strong Eli" can be exchanged for rewards during the event.
Bluestone Mining Melee:
- Occupying buildings to obtain special resources and items. Be careful of those Chiefs who cast their covetous eyes on your resources, they’ll loot you mercilessly!
Supply Hunting Optimization:
- The starting time of the next stage will be given.
- The current stage of the event and the schedule of each stage will be shown in the main interface of the event.
- Supply info can be checked in the event main interface.
Battle Report Optimization:
- You can now go to the Coordinates shown in the battle report.
- Removed "Loot" from the Reservoir Raid battle report.
- Added Gear info for Heroes.
- Added explanations for terms in battle date.
- Added the sources and rules for boosts in each rally.
- Adjusted the layout of the skills details: display is based on Heroes, the three skills od each Hero are displayed in turn, and the description of new troops is added at the same time.
- Adjusted the display order of each player’s info in the rally.
Wild Racing Optimization:
- Added a bundle pricing 4.99.
- Optimized UI.
TWD Events Optimization:
- You can now see the remaining time of all the events in the Oasis.
- Rewards for players on Survival Challenge leaderboard expanded from the top 200 to the top 1000.
- Optimized text display for M.I.G.O Station.
- M.I.G.O event can be entered through Events Billboard now.
- The captain of Alliance Building garrisoned troops can be manually changed now.
- No yellow dot reminder for the State and M.I.G.O Event chat channel any more.