Last updated on May 26th, 2023 at 06:30 am
Ultimate 500 is one of the best $0.99 to play game in the App Store.
Developed by Mark Deitch, Ultimate 500 is a Card game with a content rating of 4+.
It was released on 25th April 2014 with the latest update 28th December 2022
Whether you are a fan of Card, games, you will find this game interesting and will absolutely like it.
3 people have rated 8.5
You can download the game Ultimate 500 from APP STORE.
The ultimate version of the 500 card game with following features: –
- Play against intelligent AI opponents
- Play against friends on same device using pass and play
- Play with partner against other people or AI on any IOS device anywhere in the world
- Lobby area where you can invite friends, send messages and organise online games
- Facebook integration allowing achievements to be posted to timeline and Facebook friend invites
- Take photo’s or use images on your device to appear as your card table or the card’s themselves!
- Customise rules to allow different variations of your game as per the 500 wiki.
- Undo feature after each move when playing offline
- Intelligent Suggest feature to recommend what to bid or even what card to play when playing offline
- Ability to control game pace between tricks and between games
- Local and global leaderboard to keep track of all game statistics
- Play in landscape or portrait on iPad with improved interface
Any bugs, support questions or ideas for improvements please go to Facebook Community page http://www.facebook.com/ultimate500community
Updated on 28th December 2022
- Updated for latest version of iOS
Ultimate 500 Reviews
Greetings, havent touched base in awhile. Thanks for making the best 500 game out there! Ran into an issue last few weeks, the online feature is no longer workingdont know if youve received any feedback on that or not. Im plugged into the Game Center so if theres not an issue, ok to re-install without losing any data/settings? On another note, leaving messages in the online center doesnt seem to garner much interest. Any way to connect with players to begin a game? No we dont have Facebook. Thanks for taking all our suggestions in the past and adding them to your app!
Created a game and invited our friends. They all got the game link but couldnt select it. Ended up using Trickster (which is free).
Select Play Offline -> Play Solo -> View Rules, and in Preferences Rules one cannot change them: the lines that are checked/unchecked remain that way. Is there some private keystroke sequence to change them known only to developer and co-workers? We liked My500 better that worked until we upgraded to iOS11 a while back because its developer is too lazy to fix that app to work with iOS11.
Best 500 app we’ve Seen. Wish there was a little more variation such as 5 in the kitty with one showing. Only can play nello/misere if you’re in the hole. Also we play that there’s only one round of bidding.
Agree with Snow Dog 2. Also, when playing off-line, when AI wins bid, first play off suit always plays to the partners Ace, and they ALWAYS have several Aces in off suits. Partner bid 6 NT and had King high in just one suit. If you want to play with people/partners/computer who don’t know the game go online and play and save your money.
Upon a 6 no trump bid computer partner (either yours or the opponent’s) will ALWAYS bid 7 spades. Then the original no trump bidder (if it’s not you) will follow with some crazy higher bid – often NOT in spades or it might even be a red suit, but NEVER a higher no trump; your computer partner is erratic – he often doesn’t get 2- or 3-suited if he wins the bid and sometimes bids 9 even if he doesn’t have nearly the hand to do it with; interface artwork looks nice but the buttons for selecting and placing your bid and checking the bid scores are unnecessarily small. We love 500 and even though this is pretty much all that’s out there we were too frustrated to continue playing it. The fact that we had to download the pay version because the lite version was buggy adds insult to injury.
Helpful, very well thought out and has lots of great options. Easily best 500 game app we’ve played so far.
Love this app! It downloaded and opened without an issue. The graphics are great, it’s easy to use, and we love the handy instruction guide! Offline and online player modes are also a great feature. Wish all our card game apps worked this well. Definitely recommend this app.
Interface is small and clumsy. Bid is not showed during hand. Save your money.
Can’t even open this game to play. Ripoff.