DK Quiz History Answers
DK Quiz History Question and Answers, Cheats, for Easy , Medium, Hard on all level of the game. This game is developed by Dorling Kindersley at Dorling Kindersley Ltd.
Download DK Quiz
DK Quiz Bathtime!
These are the answer for DK Quiz Bathtime! Question and Answers, Cheats, for Easy , Medium, Hard on all level of the game. This game is developed by Dorling Kindersley at Dorling Kindersley Ltd.
1. Which Greek mathematician discovered his principle of water displacement while in the bath?
2. Where do sponge baths commonly take place?
3. In which Asian country would you commonly find this bath?
4. Which Roman emperor was strangled to death in the bath by a wrestler?
5. Only wealthy Romans were allowed to attend the public baths.
6. In 1939, New York department store Bonwit Teller commissioned this artist to arrange a window display featuring a filled bath. He is…
7. In which English city can these ancient Roman baths be found?
8. Which 1960s rock star was found dead in their bath in Paris?
9. What were the Roman public baths called?
10. In which country’s bathhouses is it customary to wash oneself with soap before entering the bath?
11. What can patrons expect to receive when they visiting a Turkish bathhouse?
12. Which US president needed an oversized bath installed in the White House after he became stuck in the existing one?
13. As what is this type of bath more commonly known?
14. The earliest baths date from the second millennium BCE. Where were they discovered?
15. Which of these was not a room in an ancient Roman bath?
16. The ancient Mesoamerican bath was known as a temazcal.
17. With what did patrons of the ancient Roman baths clean themselves?
18. This French playwright, who wrote Cyrano de Bergerac, often wrote while in the bath. he is…
19. What body part do mothers often use to measure the temperature of this type of bath?
20. Which infamous World War II leader stormed out of the 1929 German comic opera Neues vom Tage during a scene featuring a naked woman singing in a bath?
Do you like this page ?