Last updated on September 18th, 2020 at 08:11 pm
DK Quiz Natural History Answers
DK Quiz Natural History Question and Answers, Cheats, for Easy , Medium, Hard on all level of the game. This game is developed by Dorling Kindersley at Dorling Kindersley Ltd.
Download DK Quiz for iOS
Download DK Quiz for Android
These are the answer for DK Quiz All Things Creepy And Crawly Question and Answers, Cheats, for Easy , Medium, Hard on all level of the game. This game is developed by Dorling Kindersley at Dorling Kindersley Ltd.
What is the solution for DK Quiz All Things Creepy And Crawly ?
We are trying our best to solve the answer manually and update the answer into here, currently the best answer we found for these are:
- Which of these is a type of ladybird?
- All of them
- Which of these is not a type of fly?
- A bird fly
- A Pooter is a suction device which allows you to collect very small items?
- Where do mosquitoes lay their eggs?
- In water
- What creatures formed the main communities in A Bug's Life?
- Ants and grasshoppers
- What is this creature?
- A woodlouse
- How many aphids would a pair of ladybirds need to eat each day to keep them in top shape?
- At least 20
- What kind of bug was WALL-E from the film of the same name best friends with?
- A cockroach
- How many legs does a woodlouse have?
- What are young crickets called?
- Where would you most commonly find woodlice?
- Under the bark of a rotten log
- Earwigs have been known to crawl inside people's ears and eat their brains.
- Stink bugs can produce powerful defensive smells which may be strong enough to induce headaches?
- Traditionally what would the net around this bed protect the sleeper from?
- Only female mosquitoes suck blood. Males feed on nectar or honeydew
- Which of these creatures only eats dung?
- Scarab beetles
- Which of these insects doesn't have wings?
- A single aphid can produce billions of offspring in a single year.
- Carrion beetles have an excellent sense of smell for locating corpses?
- What do water boatmen use to find their live prey in the water?
- All of these
Some people are looking for these:
- DK Quiz
- DK Quiz Answers
- DK Quiz Cheat
Most Recent Updated:
- DK Quiz All Things Creepy And Crawly
- DK Quiz Ants
- DK Quiz Australian Animals
- DK Quiz Cats And Dogs
- DK Quiz Dogs
- DK Quiz Famous American Natural Landmarks
- DK Quiz Helpful Bugs
- DK Quiz Ice Worlds
- DK Quiz Roses
- DK Quiz African Wildlife
- DK Quiz All About Behaviour
- DK Quiz Animals That Mate For Life
- DK Quiz Big And Small
- DK Quiz Baby Animal Names
- DK Quiz Creatures Of The Deep
- DK Quiz Creepy Crawlies
- DK Quiz Famous Dogs
- DK Quiz Honeybees
- DK Quiz Rainforest Animals
- DK Quiz Rock Pools
- DK Quiz Secretly Deadly Animals
- DK Quiz Urban Animals
- DK Quiz Wacky Animal Behaviour
- DK Quiz Poisonous Plants
- DK Quiz The Wildest Places On Earth
- DK Quiz World Wide Web Slingers
- DK Quiz Birds
- DK Quiz Edible Or Not?
- DK Quiz Endangered Species
- DK Quiz Wild Extreme Earth
- DK Quiz Extinct Animals
- DK Quiz Gemstone
- DK Quiz Flower Meanings
- DK Quiz What Kind Of Leaf Is This?
- DK Quiz Natural History Answers All Levels