Logo Quiz Cars Answers Level 10
Logo Quiz Cars Answers Level 10 Word List
Logo Quiz Cars Answers Level 10 Answers, Cheats, Solution with Word List and Logos for Android.
- It is a motorcycle manufacturer in Bologna, Italy
- It produces motorcycles for both road use and motorcycle racing
- It was a French manufacturer of racing and sports cars that used rear-mounted Renault engines
- The company was bought in 1973 by Renault
- It is a German sports car manufacturer based in Delbr¸ck, Germany
- Founded by Klaus Dieter Frers in 2006, the company filed for bankruptcy in July 2012
- It is a Portland, Oregon, United States based manufacturer of Class 8 commercial trucks and a subsidiary of the German Daimler AG
- Though styled in a conventional fashion and often used in off-road applications, they are also available with anti-lock brakes, traction and stability control, and other modern safety features in order to remain competitive and meet DOT regulations
- It is a United States-based holding company that owns the manufacturer of International brand commercial trucks, MaxxForce brand diesel engines, IC Bus school and commercial buses
- The current record shows headquarter located in Lisle, IL with employee size 3,500 – 4,500 and has annual revenue of $9.713 billion.
- It a Czech aircraft and automotive company notable for producing biplane fighter aircraft, especially the B-534, and trucks.
- The company was founded by Pavel Beneö, Miroslav Hajn, Jaroslav Frantiöek Koch and V·clav Mal˝ in 1919 and became part of äkoda
- It is a manufacturer of off-road vehicles in Brazil. It was founded in 1995, in Horizonte, Cear·.
- It has featured successfully in several rally races around the world, including the Dakar Rally.
- It was a gull-wing door sports car assembled in Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada. The body panels were manufactured in a separate plant in Minto, New Brunswick.
- Manufactured from 1974 until early 1976 for the U.S. market, the car was the creation of Malcolm Bricklin, an American millionaire who had previously founded Subaru of America
- It was a French manufacturer of automobiles from 1954 to 1964
- The compnay car appears in computer-animated form in the film Ratatouille (Pixar, 2007), driven by one of the main characters
- Founder Erich Bitter, a former race car driver turned automobile tuner, importer and ultimately designer began crafting his own vehicles after business ventures with Italian manufacture Intermeccanica ended.)
- It s a premium sports-luxury automobile marque originally produced in Germany and later Austria.
- It is a German automotive company that manufactures buses, trolleybuses and coaches.
- The company was founded by Gottlob Auw‰rter in Stuttgart in 1935, and manufactured bodywork for bus and truck chassis
- The marque dates back to 1898 when a car made by Automobilwerk Eisenach was named the Wartburgwagen
- It was a car marque manufactured in East Germany.
- It mainly produced 3-ton trucks. The vehicles were produced in the town of Zittau in what now is South-East Saxony
- Until 1946, company produced under the marque Ph‰nomen (English: Phenomenon), and until 1957 under the name VEB Ph‰nomen Zittau.
- It s a Malaysian business conglomerate associated with motor trading, automotive franchises, property development, food and beverage and hotel management. The group began operations in 1975 as a motor trading company.
- It is the franchise holder for Ferrari, Maserati, Kia Motors, Peugeot, Chevrolet, Brabus, Ducati, Harley Davidson, Piaggio, Vespa, Aprilia, Gilera and Indian Motorcycle brands in Malaysia.
- It is Malaysia’s second largest automobile manufacturer after Proton. It was established in 1992 and launched their first car, the Kancil in August 1994
- It mainly produces minicars and superminis and therefore does not actually directly compete with Proto
- It is a Mexican car maker and design studio established by Mexican industrial designer Daniel Mastretta in Mexico City in 1987.
- he MXT is a mid-size high output sports car and entered production on January 1, 2011. It has received national and international attention for being both completely produced and designed in Mexico, and being the first fully Mexican made sports car.
- It was a British sports car manufacturer. The name derives from the surnames of founders Jem Marsh and Frank Costin
- he company moved to a converted mill in Bradford on Avon, Wiltshire in 1963 and in 1971 to a L125,000 purpose-built factory at nearby Westbury.
- It was a British manufacturer of sports cars and commercial vehicles, based in the Lyng ñ West Bromwich (in the West Midlands, west of Birmingham).
- he Jensen brothers (Alan and Richard, born in Moseley, Birmingham) were previously employed in the bodyshop of Patrick Motors, Selly Oak, Birmingham in a building which is still standing next to the University of Birmingham campus.
- The company was based in Ryton-on-Dunsmore, near Coventry, England.
- The original company, was founded by William Hillman with the Breton Louis Coatalen as designer and chief engineer.
- coda automotive
- It s a privately held American company headquartered in Los Angeles, California , that designs, semi manufactures, and sells electric vehicles (EVs) and Lithium-iron phosphate (LiFePO4) battery systems built for automotive and power storage utility applications
- The first electric car was released in March 2012, and initially is available only in California.
- Founded in Des Moines, Iowa, United States by brothers August Duesenberg and Frederick Duesenberg, the company’s prinicpal place of operations moved to Auburn, Indiana.
- The company designed, engineered, manufactured and distributed luxury automobiles and automobile engines
- It was an automobile manufacturer based in Kenosha, Wisconsin, in the United States from 1916 to 1938.
- The company pioneered unitary construction (1941), also a heating and ventilation system whose operating principles are now universally utilized (1938), seat belts (1950) and the manufacture of cars in the compact (1950), subcompact (1970) and muscle car (1957) categories.
- It is a Finnish truck company. Its name comes from the Finnish meaning guts, grit and determination
- By the early 1970s a complete range of 14 heavy trucks, in normal and forward control, was available, plus half-cab terminal tractors for yard shunting.
- It is a Neu-Ulm, Germany-based manufacturer of commercial buses and touring coaches, and recently a subsidiary of Daimler AG.
- The name comes from Selbsttragend (self supporting). This refers to the integral nature of the construction of the vehicles back in the 1950s
- It is a Chinese company making trucks and agricultural machinery.
- This BAIC subsidiary makes commercial trucks in a joint venture with Daimler AG, called Beijing Foton Daimler Automobile Co., Ltd. The products of this JV carry the brand name Auman
- It is a Chinese automobile manufacturer based in Shenzhen, Guangdong Province. The firm was established in 2003
- As of 2010 production capacity is estimated at 700,000 units/year, and that year’s sales reached 519,800 making the company the sixth largest Chinese car-maker by units sold
- It is a Chinese automobile manufacturer formed in 1976. As of 2010, it is China’s largest SUV producer.
- As of 2011, it is the 10th largest Chinese automaker by units produced.
- It based in Zaragoza, Aragon, Spain, is one of the largest manufacturers of bus and coach cabins in Europe.
- t is a fully owned subsidiary of India’s Tata Motors. Tata Motors acquired control of the company in 2005, after purchasing a 21% stake in the company. In 2009, it acquired the remaining 79% from Investalia SA
- It is an Iranian automobile manufacturer. It was the first manufacturer of sport utility vehicles (SUVs) in Iran.
- The company builds Renault and Nissan models under licence, beginning with the Sepand (1998 – 2003), a car similar to Renault 5, replaced by Sepand P.K in 2000.
- ) was established in 1966, with 75% Iranian ownership, to assemble CitroÎns under license for the Iranian market. Nowadays it builds mainly Korean cars, but has also developed its own engine and range of cars.
- It is the second largest Iranian auto manufacturer.
- It was a sports and racing car manufacturing company based in Bexhill, then Hastings and Rye, East Sussex, United Kingdom. The company was founded in 1955 by Frank G. Nichols.
- The name comes from the French phrase elle va she goes
- It competed in the Formula One World Championship from 1985 until 2005 with little success, nevertheless acquiring a loyal following of fans.
- It was an automobile racing team and constructor founded in 1979 by Giancarlo Minardi.
- It was a famous West German post World War II sports and race car company, located in the village of Hausen am Andelsbach, near Sigmaringen, Baden-W¸rttemberg, later at Meﬂkirch and Muggensturm and moved finally to the N¸rburgring
- The company was founded by Ernst Loof, Georg Meier and Lorenz Dietrich who initially re-built and tuned pre-war BMW 328 cars using components supplied by a customer
- autobacs seven
- It is a retailer of automotive parts and accessories based in Japan with branches primarily in Asia, with stores also located in France.
- The company was founded by Toshio Sumino, in 1947 at Fukushima-ku, Osaka as Fuji Syokai Co., Ltd. A year later he opened a second branch in Osaka.
- It is a manufacturer of authentic hand-built and ultra light weight sports cars based in Lelystad in The Netherlands.
- The S8 and S8A were the first company, with the Eight implying an improvement over the Lotus Seven. The cars originally used a two-liter inline-four engine from Ford of Europe.