Logo Quiz Cars Answers Level 7
Logo Quiz Cars Answers Level 7 Word List
Logo Quiz Cars Answers Level 7 Answers, Cheats, Solution with Word List and Logos for Android.
- IT is a French car manufacturer, producing exclusive series’ of sports cars
- The French company was started at about 1985 by two car fans whose initials formed the brand: PrťvŰt Gilles and Olivier
- It is remembered for the one model it produced ó the distinctive stainless steel DMC-12 sports car featuring gull-wing doors
- DMC-12 shot to worldwide fame in the Back to the Future movie trilogy as the car made into a time machine
- It is an American automaker based in Anaheim, California
- The company’s first product is the Karma, one of the world’s first production plug-in hybrid electric vehicles
- It was a manufacturer of automobiles in the United States between 1902 and 1934 in Syracuse
- he company sold about 150,000 cars over the course of more than 30 years in existence
- The headquarters of company is located in Nizhny Novgorod
- The company is the leading manufacturer of commercial vehicles in Russia.
- It is a motorcycle manufacturer based in Czech Republic
- t was founded in Prague by Frantisek JaneŤek, who bought the motorcycle division of Wanderer in 1929
- It is a small vehicle manufacturer in the Czech Republic focused on producing roadsters
- The company was founded in 1991, but the first car hasn’t been revealed until 1997
- It is a Russian truck manufacturer located in Naberezhnye Chelny, Tatarstan, Russian Federation
- The trucks have won the Dakar Rally a record ten times.
- It is a trademark of the Russian car manufacturer AvtoVAZ based in Tolyatti, Samara Oblast
- It was originally the export brand for the models it sold under the Zhiguli name in the domestic Soviet market since June 1970
- It is a Russian sports car manufacturer founded in 2007
- Its cars are notable for being the first sports cars to be made in Russia.
- It is a small Japanese automobile company.
- They are noted for building cars with unconventional styling, some of which imitate British vehicles of the 1950s and 1960s
- It was a former British sports car manufacturer founded in the 1920s by Cecil Kimber
- Best known for its two-seat open sports cars, also produced saloons and coupťs.
- It is a state-run automotive manufacturer association in Belarus, one of the largest in Eastern Europe
- It was built shortly after the Second World War
- It was an automobile marque that existed from 1903 to 1992, with a hiatus from 1960 to 1978, under a number of different owners, latterly under Peugeot
- Talbot was originally the British marque used to sell imported French Clťment-Bayard cars.
- It is a brand of hand-built automobiles inspired by American 1930s coupes
- The production facility in Kuala Lumpur has an installed capacity of 300 vehicles per year, and the company employs 108 skilled craftsmen
Do you like this page ?
Please Select Levels: