Logo Quiz Cars Answers Level 6
Logo Quiz Cars Answers Level 6 Word List
Logo Quiz Cars Answers Level 6 Answers, Cheats, Solution with Word List and Logos for Android.
- It was a vehicle-manufacturing company formed in the United Kingdom in 1968
- It incorporated much of the British owned motor vehicle industry, and held 40% of the UK car market, with roots going back to 1895.
- It is a British company that provides advanced technology development, materials engineering, and design services to automotive, motorsport and aerospace markets
- It is currently producing a sports car called the T1.
- It is a Romanian car manufacturer, named for the historic region that constitutes much of present-day Romania
- The company was founded in 1966 under the name Uzina de Autoturisme Pite?ti
- It is an Italian car-manufacturing company
- The company developed a reputation for producing sports and luxury vehicles
- It is a Chinese automotive manufacturing company headquartered in Hangzhou
- The company principal activity is the development, manufacture and sale of automobiles and motorcycles.
- It is is a manufacturer of trucks, vans, military vehicles, and Sport utility vehicles marketed in North America and the Middle East by General Motors
- In January 2007, it was GM’s second-largest-selling North American vehicle division after Chevrolet
- It is a German, Altenburg-based company manufacturing supercars
- he first model produced was the Apollo
- It was a brand of trucks and SUVs, first marketed in 1992 when AM General began selling a civilian version of the M998
- The original car were first designed and built by AM General Corporation
- It is a British luxury car marque established in 1906, which has been owned by Aston Martin since 1947
- He named the company after Lagonda Creek near Springfield, Ohio, the town of his birth
- It was a Moroccan manufacturer company of luxurious high-performance sport cars
- The compnay produced 2 models, the Fulgura and Borac
- It is a British sports car manufacturer
- Beginning in 1954
- It is a Taiwanese automaker
- The company’s slogan is Think Ahead
- It s a British motor car manufacturer
- The company was founded in 1910 by Harry Frederick Stanley Morgan, generally known as HFS and was run by him until he died, aged 77, in 1959
- It is a British manufacturer of luxury sports cars
- In 2009 company Released the M600, a car which takes it into Hyper Car territory
- It was an automobile manufacturer, established as a joint venture between the Romanian government (64%) and CitroŽn (36%)
- The name comes from the region of Oltenia in Romania