Welcome to Developer Feedback time on Friday. We have share some info about State Mergers as well as future developments plans, updates and changes that will be implemented in-game, State of Survival soon. Let’s learn more about the latest changes and development of the game.
Update regarding State Merge:
- State Merge will be released during October 11th to October 24th.
- We will pick a group of states online to test the Merge function.
- Before the server merging, most of the events in the test states will be closed, but don’t worry, we will give players compensation.
- In addition, the YITH world events will open in these test states.
Schedule for Arzutane Heist:
- The game team is still hard at work improving the stability of Arzutane Heist as well as improving people’s game experience in the Heist Battle.
- For now, we don’t have a confirmed date to re-open Arzutane Heist.
- We will keep the community updated.
Improvement on Hunting the Hunters rewards:
- We have put legendary hero fragments as rewards for Hunting the Hunters and tested the update in a few select States.
- Based on the test feedback, we will further enhance the chance for players to gain hero fragments in the event.
- The optimization will be implemented in the next update v1.130.10 and tested online again. Please stay tuned.
The State of Survival Anniversary is coming:
- We are happy to announce that our Anniversary Features will be released in full on September 6th.
- Players will have access to the brand-new anniversary Hero Becca, unique contests, and special gameplay.
- All the Anniversary features will first be released in a group of select States for testing purposes on August 31st.