Welcome to Developer Feedback time on Friday. We have share some info about the most frequently asked questions by players, updates and changes that will be implemented in-game, State of Survival soon. Let’s learn more about the latest changes and development of the game.
We’ve recently received a lot of feedback from players about the Azurtane Heist (called A.H. for short), thanks for your support! We will do a Q&A today for the last A.H. beta test.
Why did we develop A.H. and what are the requirements for participation?
- A.H., is intended to be a new, fun and strategic PVP feature, that is welcoming to all players, regardless of their real battle power.
- Suggestions from players will help us improve A.H.
- After improvement, it will be open to all players regularly.
What is maximum capacity of people in the A.H. map and what is the matching logic?
- The maximum capacity for the A.H. map has now been adjusted to 500 players.
- Players whose States open at a close time will very likely be matched in the same battlefield, enjoying a relatively favorable game experience.
What are the key tips for achieving a great performance in A.H.?
- Some intelligent players might already know that the key factors to performing better are to effectively deploy mining stamina and troops to collect as much eruptive gas as possible.
- In addition, players need to come up with a strategy based on their own battle power and choose corresponding fields.
What are the main problems we found in the July 21 A.H. beta test?
- We were pleasantly surprised to see over 350,000 players participate in A.H. during the beta on July 21, and we are very grateful for the players’ participation and support for this new feature.
- At the same time, the sheer number of participants also resulted in high server load, many players encountered problems such as not being able to enter the battlefield normally, game interruptions, abnormal display of marching troops/eruptive gas, etc.
- We also found other issues such as players not being able to return normally after leaving the battlefield, or mining stamina that would be returned when attacking the Gas Research Lab.
- In response to these issues, we have compensated the relevant players and are actively working on fixing bugs in the game.
What’s the developers’ plan to improve the stability of A.H. in the future?
- In the beta test on July 21, we realized the high operational pressure that A.H. brought to the server.
- In order to improve the stability of this feature, we plan to adjust the maximum capacity of people per time and increase event opening times per day in the future.
- These methods can help relieve the pressure on the server caused by too many players being in the battlefield at the same time.
- The plan above is already being implemented, and we believe gaming experience will be greatly enhanced in the next A.H.
Will the developers improve A.H. rewards?
- Based on the recent suggestions given by players, we will optimize the rewards of A.H. in the subsequent versions.
- The total rewards that players can get in the A.H. will be increased, especially for players who achieve better rankings.
- At the same time, medal materials might be custom, players can flexibly select the rewards according to their actual situation.
How to make A.H. more strategic in the future?
- To make A.H. more strategic is another important issue for us.
- We hope to reduce the burden of repeated operations by reducing the event duration per time, increasing the amount of mining stamina dropped in the battlefield and optimizing the occupation mechanism of the Gas Research Lab, and increase the strategic factors that affect the ranking.