Welcome to Developer Feedback time on Friday. We have share some info about Supply Convey, a new feature that allows players to share resources with each other, updates and changes that will be implemented in-game, State of Survival soon. Let’s learn more about the latest changes and development of the game.
Is there a level limit for this new feature?
- Yes, because the Supply Convey will be placed in the trading post, this feature will be available if there is a trading post in your settlement.
When will this feature be available?
- This feature will be available in the next version, and will be tested on the PTR this weekend.
Can all people give resources to each other?
- No, only players in the same alliance can give resources to each other, and at the same time, giving resources to other players in the alliance can earn alliance points.
Is there a guide to this feature?
- It is recommended that you upgrade your trading post as much as possible.
- The higher the level of your trading post, the more resources you can give away and the more alliance points you can earn.
- In addition, the Trade Caravan in research has also been modified to Supply Convey.
- You can also get more alliance points by upgrading this research.