These are the changes for State of Survival Patch 1.14.40.
The patch notes of version 1.14.40 are as follows:
(will be tested in S223, 233, 448, 449, 554, 555,667, 668, 768,769,820,821, 873, 874, 922, 923)
- In order to better train the troops, a new event is introduced.
- After the Alliance Leader builds the Colosseum in the Alliance Territory, members can summon powerful Infected there. Killing them will earn you great rewards.
- The event is open every Monday and Tuesday, and at the end of the event, rewards will be issued based on the Chief’s highest level completed.
- An elite Infected will appear every 5 levels, and Chiefs who are not strong enough can request help in the Alliance, after which the helper and the requester will launch a Rally to defeat the powerful Infected together.
- At the end of the event, Alliance rewards will be issued based on the overall progress of the Alliance members, so it is important to work closely together.
- Chiefs will be able to hide redundant buildings, addressing the problem of too many State Event buildings and decorations.
- Higher-level resource tiles are now available.
- Increased the duration and the total amount of resources obtained from a single gathering session.
- Added an extra March Slot for the Pool of Water.