Logo Quiz by Bubble Answers Level 9
Logo Quiz by Bubble Answers Level 9
Logo Quiz by Bubble Answers Level 9 Word List
Logo Quiz by Bubble Answers Level 9 Answers, Cheats, Solution with Word List and Logos for Android.
- ligue one
- It is the French professional league for association football clubs.
- It it is sponsored by French telecommunications company Orange.
- It is an independent hydrocarbon exploration and development company listed on the London AIM.
- It intends to become a significant producer of oil, initially in the United Kingdom Continental Shelf (UKCS) and in Europe.
- It is the pre-eminent men’s professional basketball league in North America.
- The league was founded in New York City on June 6, 1946 as the Basketball Association of America (BAA).
- It is an American weekly news magazine published in New York City.
- It was launched in 1933 by Thomas J.C. Martyn, a former foreign-news editor for Time.
- It is an online platform for people and organizations to create custom social networks, launched in October 2005.
- It appeals to people who want to create their own communities and social networks around specific interests with their own visual design, choice of features and member data.
- It is an image organizer and image viewer for organizing and editing digital photos, plus an integrated photo-sharing website.
- In July 2004, Google acquired it from its original author and began offering it as freeware.
- It is the Italian state owned public service broadcaster controlled by the Ministry of Economic Development.
- It is the biggest television company in Italy. It competes with three major private television companies, Mediaset, Telecom Italia Media, and Sky Italia.
- It is an American chain of fast-food restaurants based in Irvine, California.
- A subsidiary of Yum! brandsStr, Inc., they serve a variety of Tex-Mex cuisine foods including tacos, burritos, quesadillas, nachos, other specialty items, and a variety of Value Menu items.
- It is a French international provider of solutions for the creation, management, post-production, delivery and access of video, for the Communication, Media and Entertainment industries.
- Its headquarters are located in Issy les Moulineaux, near Paris.
- the history channel
- It is an American-based international satellite and cable TV channel.
- It evolved from its origin showing documentary programs including those of fictional and non-fictional historical content, together with speculation about the future.
- It is a French multinational oil and gas company and one of the six Supermajor oil companies in the world.
- Its businesses cover the entire oil and gas chain, from crude oil and natural gas exploration and production to power generation, transportation, refining, petroleum product marketing, and international crude oil and product trading.
Tour De France
- le tour de france
- It is an annual bicycle race held in France and nearby countries.
- First staged in 1903, the race typically covers around 3,200 kilometres (2,000 mi) and lasts three weeks.
- It is an international underwear manufacturer.
- It is one of the leading underwear producers in the world and in 2010 had an annual turnover of 2.2 billion Swiss francs, and over 36,500 employees.
- It is an Indian diversified industrial conglomerate with its principal headquarters located in Chennai and Madurai.
- It is fourth largest two-wheeler manufacturers in India.
- It is an annual continental club football competition organised by the Union of European Football Associations (UEFA) since 1955 for the top football clubs in Europe.
- It is one of the most prestigious tournaments in the world and the most prestigious club competition in European football.
- usa today
- It is a national American daily newspaper published by the Gannett Company.
- It was founded by Al Neuharth on September 15, 1982.
- It is an aircraft manufacturing subsidiary of EADS, a European aerospace company.
- Based in Blagnac, France, a suburb of Toulouse, and with significant activity across Europe, the company produces more than half of the world’s jet airliners.
- pan am
- It was the principal and largest international air carrier in the United States from 1927 until its collapse on December 4, 1991.
- The airline became a major company credited with many innovations that shaped the international airline industry, including the widespread use of jet aircraft, jumbo jets, and computerized reservation systems.
- It is a Brazilian aerospace conglomerate that produces commercial, military, and executive aircraft and provides aeronautical services.
- It is the third-largest commercial aircraft manufacturer in the world.
South African Airways
- south african airlines
- It is the national flag carrier and largest airline of South Africa.
- It is the official airline of the Association of Tennis Professionals.
- the sims
- It is a Japanese video game publisher and developer.
- It became independent of the Sega group on June 25, 2004.
- It is a Swedish manufacturer of high-performance sports cars based in ńngelholm.
- The company was founded in 1994 in Sweden, with the intention of producing a world-class supercar.
- It is a British Formula One team based in Woking, Surrey, England, United Kingdom.
- The team is the second oldest active team (after Ferrari) and one of the most successful teams in Formula One, having won 177 races, 12 drivers’ championships and 8 constructors’ championships.
- It is an Italian manufacturer of sports cars and carbon fibre.
- The company was founded in 1992 by Horacio Pagani, and is based in San Cesario sul Panaro, near Modena, Italy.
- It was an automobile manufacturer and brand, established on January 7, 1985 as a subsidiary of General Motors in response to the success of Japanese automobile imports in the United States.
- The company marketed itself as a different kind of car company.
- It is a major Swedish automotive industry manufacturer of commercial vehicles – specifically heavy trucks and buses.
- It also manufactures diesel engines for motive power of heavy vehicles, marine, and general industrial applications.
- fake bake
- It was the first company to use DHA and Erythulose in self-tanning products to develop a flawless sunless tan that lasts 50% longer than most self-tanners.
- It consistently gets a #1 Rating as the Best Self-Tanner to hit the salon shelves.
- It is a leading Japanese cosmetics and skincare company.
- Founded in 1946, it has been building strong worldwide brand with very well known brandsStr, SEKKISEI, INFITINY and many more.
- michigan university
- It is a two-mile (3.22-km) moderate-banked D-shaped superspeedway.
- The track is used primarily for NASCAR events.
- pocari sweet
- It is a popular Japanese soft drink and sports drink, manufactured by Otsuka Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- It is a mild-tasting, relatively light, non-carbonated sweet beverage and is advertised as an ion supply drink.
- post it
- It is a piece of stationery with a re-adherable strip of adhesive on the back, designed for temporarily attaching notes to documents and other surfaces.
- Its notes are most commonly a 3-inch (76 mm) square, canary yellow in color.
- It is Germany’s second largest airline, after Lufthansa, and Europe’s sixth largest airline in terms of passengers.
- The airline is a member of the Oneworld alliance.
- It is an American audio electronics company currently owned by Harman International.
- Their primary products are loudspeakers and associated electronics.
- It is a prominent American brand of male grooming products.
- It is manufactured by Procter & Gamble, which acquired the brand in 1990 from the Shulton Company.
Steinway & Sons
- Steinway and Sons
- It is an American and German manufacturer of handmade pianos, and subcontracted pianos from suppliers sold under secondary names.
- The company holds a royal warrant by appointment to Queen Elizabeth II.
- continental airlines
- It was a major American airline that merged with United Airlines.
- It had ownership interests and brand partnerships with several carriers. It was a minority owner of ExpressJet Airlines, which operated under the ‘********** Express’ trade name but was a separately managed and public company.
- american airlines
- It is a U.S. airline and a subsidiary of AMR Corporation.
- It operates an extensive international and domestic network, with scheduled flights throughout North America, the Caribbean, South America, Europe, and Asia/Pacific.
- It is a Canadian aerospace and transportation company.
- Over the years it has been a large manufacturer of regional aircraft, business jets, mass transportation equipment, recreational equipment and a financial services provider.
- It is a global pan-European aerospace and defence corporation and a leading defence and military contractor worldwide.
- It was formed on 10 July 2000 by the merger of Aťrospatiale-Matra of France, DaimlerChrysler Aerospace AG (DASA) of Germany, and Construcciones AeronŠuticas SA (CASA) of Spain.
- It is the consumer banking arm of financial services giant Citigroup.
- In addition to the standard banking transactions, it offers insurance, credit cards and investment products.
- It is a brand of fruit-flavoured sweets, currently produced and marketed by the Wm. Wrigley Jr. Company, a division of Mars, Inc.
- They have hard sugar shells which carry the letter S.
- It is a chain of cosmetics stores founded in France in 1970 and acquired by Paris-based conglomerate LVMH (Louis Vuitton and Moet Hennessy) in 1997.
- Carrying over 250 brandsStr, along with their own private label, it offers beauty products including makeup, skincare, fragrance, haircare, bath and body products, and hair and make-up tools.
- It is a brand of mints, of the scotch mint type, sold in many markets across the world by the Perfetti Van Melle corporation.
- Its slogan The Freshmaker is referred to in the 1998 film Meet the Deedles.
- It is a popular female fashion apparel brand.
- It is the fashion apparel brand launched by its brother brand Quiksilver.
- It is an Irish whiskey and cream based liqueur, made by Gilbeys of Ireland.
- The trademark is currently owned by Diageo.
- It offers a comprehensive range of wireless and wireline communications services bringing the freedom of mobility to consumers, businesses and government users.
- It is #1 among all national carriers and most improved in customer satisfaction, across all 47 industries, over the last four years. It is also the only U.S. company to go from last place to first place in its industry over the past four years Ė American Customer Satisfaction Index.
- It is a global financial services firm headquartered in New York City that, through its subsidiaries and affiliates, provides securities products and services to customers, including corporations, governments, financial institutions and individuals.
- The company operates in three business segments: Institutional Securities, Global Wealth Management Group, and Asset Management.
- It is a specialized agency of the United Nations (UN) that is concerned with international public health.
- It It was established on 7 April 1948, with headquarters in Geneva, Switzerland and is a member of the United Nations Development Group.
- general electronics
- It is an American multinational conglomerate corporation incorporated in Schenectady, New York and headquartered in Fairfield, Connecticut, United States.
- The company operates through four segments: Energy, Technology Infrastructure, Capital Finance and Consumer & Industrial.
- Its slogan is Where Shopping is a Pleasure.
- The manufacturing facilities produce its dairy, deli, bakery, and other food products.
- It is a U.S. chain of mid- to high-range department stores.
- The company operates 800 stores in the United States as of June 7, 2012. It also has eSpot ZoomShops kiosks in over 300 store locations selling consumer electronics.
- reader’s digest
- It is a general interest family magazine, published ten times annually.
- It was founded in 1922, by DeWitt Wallace and Lila Bell Wallace.
- It is an international magazine for women.
- Its content included articles on relationships and how to have proper sex, health, careers, self-improvement, celebrities, as well as fashion and beauty.
- It is the world’s largest toy company based on revenue.
- The products it produces include Fisher Price, Barbie dolls, Hot Wheels and Matchbox toys, Masters of the Universe, American Girl dolls, board games, and, in the early 1980s, video game consoles.
- It is a French footwear brand based in Lake Forest, California, and owned by Sole Technology, Inc.
- In 2003 along with the city of Lake Forest, California it opened Skatepark of Lake Forest, the largest public skatepark in the state, with over 40,000 square feet (3,700 m2) of park.
- It is an upmarket department store located in Brompton Road in Brompton, in the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea, London.
- The company motto is Omnia Omnibus UbiqueóAll Things for All People, Everywhere.
- It is an American software company that is engaged in providing open source software products to the enterprise community.
- As of April 2012, it was the largest corporate contributor to the Linux kernel.
- It is a brand of bottled mineral water made from a spring in Vergeze in the Gard dťpartement of France.
- Its bottles are green and all have a distinctive ‘teardrop’ shape.
- It is a U.S.-based clothing company founded in 1889.
- It was originally founded to make work clothing for railroad workers.
- It is an Italian aperitif originally produced by the Barbieri company, based in Padua.
- It is now produced by the Campari company.
Please Select Levels: