Logo Quiz Music Bands Answers by Bubble Quiz Game
Logo Quiz Music Bands Answers by Bubble Quiz Game Solution, Cheat, Walkthrough for Level Rock,Pop,Hip-Hop,Electronic,Metal & Punk,Indie,Pop 2,Alternative,Hard Rock,Classic Rock,Other on Android with Word List Hints.
Logo Quiz Music Bands Answers Rock Word List
Logo Quiz Music Bands Rock Answers, Cheats, Solution with Word List and Logos for Android.
- They are an English rock band from Teignmouth, Devon, formed in 1994
- A sixth studio album entitled The 2nd Law is set for release in October 2012
- They are a British rock band formed in London in 1971, originally consisting of Freddie Mercury (lead vocals, piano), Brian May (guitar, vocals), John Deacon (bass guitar, guitars), and Roger Taylor (drums, vocals
- The band have released a total of 18 number one albums, 18 number one singles, and 10 number one DVDs.
Red Hot Chili Peppers
- Red Hot Chilli Peppers
- They are an American rock band formed in Los Angeles in 1983
- In 1990, the group signed with Warner Bros. Records and recorded under producer Rick Rubin the album Blood Sugar Sex Magik (1991), which became the band’s first commercial success.
Nine Inch Nails
- It is an American industrial rock project, founded in 1988 by Trent Reznor in Cleveland, Ohio.
- ince 1989, band has made eight major studio releases
- They were an English rock band, active in the late 1960s and throughout the 1970s
- Formed as the New Yardbirds in 1968, the band consisted of guitarist Jimmy Page, singer Robert Plant, bassist/keyboardist John Paul Jones, and drummer John Bonham.
- They are an Australian rock band, formed in 1973 by brothers Malcolm and Angus Young, who have remained the sole constant members
- They had sold more than 200 million albums worldwide, including 71 million albums in the United States alone.
- It is an American rock band, sometimes referred to as The Bad Boys from Boston and America’s Greatest Rock and Roll Band
- It is the best-selling American rock band of all time, having sold more than 150 million albums worldwide, including 66.5 million albums in the United States alone
The Rolling Stones
- Rolling Stones
- They are an English rock band formed in London in 1962 and one of the most commercially successful and critically acclaimed acts in the history of popular music
- The group’s earliest line-up consisted of Brian Jones (guitar, harmonica), Ian Stewart (piano), Mick Jagger (lead vocals, harmonica), Keith Richards (guitar, vocals), Bill Wyman (bassist) and Charlie Watts (drummer).
- They were an English rock band that achieved international success with their progressive and psychedelic music
- They have sold over 250 million records worldwide, including 74.5 million certified units in the United States, and were inducted into the US Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 1996, and the UK Music Hall of Fame in 2005.
- They were an American rock band formed in 1965 in Los Angeles, California, with vocalist Jim Morrison, keyboardist Ray Manzarek, drummer John Densmore and guitarist Robby Krieger
- They were among the most controversial rock acts of the 1960s, due mostly to Morrison’s wild, poetic lyrics and charismatic but unpredictable stage persona
- the scorpions
- They are a rock band from Hannover, Germany formed in 1965 by guitarist Rudolf Schenker
- They are known for their 1980s rock anthem Rock You Like a Hurricane and many singles, such as No One Like You, Send Me an Angel
- They are an American rock band that was formed in 2001, by Brandon Flowers (lead vocals, keyboards) and Dave Keuning (guitar, backing vocals),
- The group has released three studio albums, Hot Fuss (2004), Sam’s Town (2006) and Day & Age (2008) with a fourth entitled Battle Born, scheduled for release on September 18, 2012
- It s an American rock band from Calabasas, California
- The band was formed in 1991 by vocalist Brandon Boyd, lead guitarist Mike Einziger, and drummer Jose Pasillas
- They were an American rock band that formed in the New York City neighborhood of Forest Hills, Queens, in 1974.
- All of the band members adopted pseudonyms ending with the surname Ramone, although none of them were related.
The White Stripes
- White Stripes
- They was an American rock duo, formed in 1997 in Detroit, Michigan
- The group consisted of the songwriter Jack White (vocals, guitar, and keyboards) and drummer Meg White (drums and occasional vocals)
- The band formed in Hollywood, California in 2010
- They have released one studio album, The Bomb Shelter Sessions (2011)
- is a North American folk rock band renowned both for its music and as a springboard for the careers of Neil Young, Stephen Stills, Richie Furay and Jim Messina
- mong the first wave of North American bands to become popular in the wake of the British invasion, the group combined rock, folk, and country music into a sound all its own
Emerson Lake & Palmer
- Emerson Lake and Palmer
- It is the eponymous debut album of British progressive rock band Emerson, Lake & Palmer, released in 1970
- The album peaked at #18 on the Billboard 200. Lucky Man reached #48 on the Billboard Hot 100. On the U.K. charts the album peaked at #4.,
- They were an English rock band formed in Muswell Hill, North London, by brothers Ray and Dave Davies in 1964
- They first came to prominence in 1964 with their third single, You Really Got Me, written by Ray Davies
The Smashing Pumpkins
- Smashing Pumpkins
- They are an American alternative rock band from Chicago, Illinois, formed in 1988
- Formed by frontman Billy Corgan (lead vocals, lead guitar) and James Iha (rhythm guitar), the band has included Jimmy Chamberlin (drums), D’arcy Wretzky (bass guitar), Melissa Auf der Maur (bass guitar), and currently includes Mike Byrne (drums), Nicole Fiorentino (bass guitar, backing vocals), and Jeff Schroeder (rhythm guitar) among its membership.
Like us if feel this helpful. Thank you.
- 1: Logo Quiz Music Bands Answers
- 2: Logo Quiz Music Bands Answers Pop
- 3: Logo Quiz Music Bands Answers Hip-Hop
- 4: Logo Quiz Music Bands Answers Electronic
- 5: Logo Quiz Music Bands Answers Metal & Punk
- 6: Logo Quiz Music Bands Answers Indie
- 7: Logo Quiz Music Bands Answers Pop 2
- 8: Logo Quiz Music Bands Answers Alternative
- 9: Logo Quiz Music Bands Answers Hard Rock
- 10: Logo Quiz Music Bands Answers Classic Rock
- 11: Logo Quiz Music Bands Answers Other