Logo Quiz Cars Answers
Logo Quiz Cars by Bubble Answers, Solution, Cheat, Walkthrough for Level 1-10 on Android with Word List and All possible answers and Hints.
Logo Quiz Cars Answers Level 1 Word List
Logo Quiz Cars Answers Level 1 Answers, Cheats, Solution with Word List and Logos for Android.
- It is a German automobile manufacturer, from supermini to crossover SUVs in various body styles and price ranges, positioned as the premium brand within the Volkswagen Group.
- The emblem is four overlapping rings that represent the four marques of Auto Union.
- German automobile manufacturer.
- Now also owns the Audi, Bentley, Bugatti, Ducati, Lamborghini, SEAT, 49.9% of Porsche, Giugiaro, and äkoda marques and the truck manufacturer Scania.
- Ford Motor
- Ford Motor Company
- It is an American multinational automaker based in Dearborn, Michigan, a suburb of Detroit.
- It introduced methods for large-scale manufacturing of cars and large-scale management of an industrial workforce using elaborately engineered manufacturing sequences typified by moving assembly lines.
- major French automobile manufacturer, part of the PSA Peugeot CitroŽn group. First mass-production car company outside the USA.
- Founded in 1919 by French industrialist(1878-1935). Pioneered the modern concept of creating a sales.
- American brand of vehicle produced by General Motors.
- Since 2011, it is GM’s youngest brand in North America
- Mercedes Benz
- Multinational division of the German manufacturer Daimler AG, and the brand is used for automobiles, buses, coaches, and trucks.
- It is headquartered in Stuttgart, Baden-WŁrttemberg, Germany.
- skoda auto
- Automobile manufacturer based in the Czech Republic.
- It’s became a wholly owned subsidiary of the Volkswagen Group in 2000.
- Suzuki Motor
- Suzuki Motor Corporation
- Japanese multinational corporation headquartered in Hamamatsu.
- Specializes in manufacturing compact automobiles and 4×4 vehicles, a full range of motorcycles, all-terrain vehicles (ATVs), outboard marine engines, wheelchairs and a variety of other small internal combustion engines.
- Ferrari S.p.A.
- Italian sports car manufacturer based in Maranello, Italy.
- The company sponsored drivers and manufactured race cars before moving into production of street-legal vehicles.
- Major South Korean conglomerate.
- It was founded on 22 March 1967 and was dismantled by the Korean government in 1999.
- It is a United States-based brand of automobiles, minivans, and sport utility vehicles, manufactured by Chrysler Group LLC, a multinational manufacturer in a global strategic alliance with Fiat, in more than 60 different countries and territories worldwide.
- Over the years, it has become at least as well known for its many truck models as for its prodigious passenger car output.
- Yamaha Corporation
- This company is a Japanese multinational corporation and conglomerate based in Japan with a wide range of products and services, predominantly musical instruments, electronics, motorcycles and power sports equipment.
- After World War II, company president Tomiko Genichi Kawakami repurposed the remains of the company’s war-time production machinery and the company’s expertise in metallurgical technologies to the manufacture of motorcycles.
- The company headquartered in Seoul, is South Korea’s second-largest automobile manufacturer, following the Hyundai Motor Company, with sales of over 1.4 million vehicles in 2010.
- The name of company derives from Korean words meaning to arise to the world from Asia.
- AB Volvo
- It is a Swedish builder of heavy equipments, including trucks, buses and construction equipment.
- This company also supplies marine and industrial drive systems, aerospace components and financial services.
- Chrysler Group LLC
- Chrysler Group
- It is an American-based, multinational automaker, in global strategic alliance with its majority owner, Italian manufacturer Fiat, since 2009.
- Its core brands which it produces are Jeep, Dodge, Ram, SRT, Fiat, and Mopar vehicles and products.