Logo Quiz by Bubble Answers
Logo Quiz by Bubble Answers, Solution, Cheat, Walkthrough for Level 1-18 can be used on Android.
Logo Quiz by Bubble Answers Level 1 Word List
Logo Quiz by Bubble Answers Level 1 Answers, Cheats, Solution with Word List and Logos for Android.
- South Korean multinational conglomerate company.
- The company has ahpowerful influence on South Korea’s economic development, politics, media and culture, and has been a major driving force behind the ‘Miracle on the Han River’
- German automobile manufacturer.
- Now also owns the Audi, Bentley, Bugatti, Ducati, Lamborghini, SEAT, 49.9% of Porsche, Giugiaro, and äkoda marques and the truck manufacturer Scania.
- The world’s largest cosmetics and beauty company.
- With its registered office in Paris and head office in the Paris suburb of Clichy, Hauts-de-Seine, France, it has developed activities in the field of cosmetics.
- Brand of instant coffee made by Nestlť.
- Flagship powdered coffee product was introduced in Switzerland on April 1, 1938.
- Brand of potato- and wheat-based snacks originally developed by Procter & Gamble.
- Sold in more than 140 countries and have yearly sales of more than US$1 billion.
- Online social networking service and microblogging service.
- That enables its users to send and read text-based posts of up to 140 characters.
- Tyre manufacturer based in Clermont-Ferrand in the Auvergne region of France.
- It is one of the two largest tyre manufacturers in the world along with Bridgestone.
- Producer of athletic shoes, apparel, and accessories.
- Subsidiary of the German sportswear company Adidas since 2005
- Energy drink
- The most popular energy drink in the world, with 4.5 billion cans sold each year.
- Image hosting and video hosting website, web services suite, and online community.
- In addition to being a popular website for users to share and embed personal photographs, the service is widely used by bloggers to host images that they embed in blogs and social media.
- American restaurant chain and international franchise.
- Offers different styles of pizza along with side dishes including salad, pasta, buffalo wings, breadsticks, and garlic bread.
- eBay Inc.
- eBay Incorporation
- American multinational internet consumer-to-consumer corporation.
- Online auction and shopping website in which people and businesses buy and sell a broad variety of goods and services worldwide.
- Amazon.com, Inc.
- American multinational electronic commerce company with headquarters in Seattle, Washington, United States.
- It is the world’s largest online retailer. The company also produces consumer electronics – notably the Kindle e-book reader.
- mc donald
- mc donalds
- mc donald’s
- The world’s largest chain of hamburger fast food restaurants
- Serving around 68 million customers daily in 119 countries.
- Proprietary voice-over-Internet Protocol service
- Software application originally created by John Szczepanik and Janus Friis in 2003, and owned by Microsoft since 2011.
- major French automobile manufacturer, part of the PSA Peugeot CitroŽn group. First mass-production car company outside the USA.
- Founded in 1919 by French industrialist(1878-1935). Pioneered the modern concept of creating a sales.
- Microsoft Corporation
- American multinational corporation headquartered in Redmond, Washington, United States.
- That develops, manufactures, licenses, and supports a wide range of products(for example windows).
- Global chain of hamburger fast food restaurants headquartered in unincorporated Miami-Dade County, Florida, United States.
- The company began in 1953 as Insta-Burger King, a Jacksonville, Florida-based restaurant chain.
- Nissan Motor Company Ltd
- Nissan Motor Company
- Nissan Motor
- Multinational automaker headquartered in Japan.
- It was a core member of the Nissan Group, but has become more independent after its restructuring under Carlos Ghosn (CEO).
- International Business Machines
- International Business Machines Corporation
- American multinational technology and consulting corporation headquartered in Armonk, New York, United States.
- IBM manufactures and sells computer hardware and software, and it offers infrastructure, hosting and consulting services in areas ranging from mainframe computers to nanotechnology.
- Music Television
- American network based in New York City that launched on August 1, 1981.
- The original purpose of the channel was to play music videos guided by on-air hosts known as VJs.
- Intel Corporation
- American multinational semiconductor chip maker corporation headquartered in Santa Clara, California, United States.
- The world’s largest and highest valued semiconductor chip maker, based on revenue.
- SAP AG
- Software corporation that makes enterprise software to manage business operations and customer relations.
- Headquartered in Walldorf, Baden-WŁrttemberg, with regional offices around the world, SAP is the market leader in enterprise application software.
- Brand name for a line of non-luxury wrist watches introduced in 1983.
- The production of Swiss watches and related products.
- Whirlpool Corporation
- American multinational manufacturer of major home appliances headquartered in Benton Charter Township, Michigan, United States, near Benton Harbor, Michigan.
- passed Electrolux to become the largest home appliance maker in the world.
- you tube
- Video-sharing website.
- Created by three former PayPal employees in February 2005, on which users can upload, view and share videos.
- Nintendo Co., Ltd.
- Nintendo Co.
- Japanese multinational consumer electronics company located in Kyoto, Japan.
- Founded on September 23, 1889 by Fusajiro Yamauchi, it produced handmade hanafuda cards.
- Adobe Systems
- Adobe Systems Incorporated
- American multinational computer software company founded in 1982 and headquartered in San Jose, California, United States.
- The company has historically focused upon the creation of multimedia and creativity software products.
- Sony Corporation
- Japanese multinational electronics and media corporation headquartered in Konan Minato, Tokyo, Japan.
- It ranked 73 on the 2011 list of Fortune Global 500
- The Microsoft Network
- Collection of Internet sites and services.
- Services provided by Microsoft.
Do you like this page ?
- 1: Logo Quiz by Bubble Answers
- 2: Logo Quiz by Bubble Answers Level 2
- 3: Logo Quiz by Bubble Answers Level 3
- 4: Logo Quiz by Bubble Answers Level 4
- 5: Logo Quiz by Bubble Answers Level 5
- 6: Logo Quiz by Bubble Answers Level 6
- 7: Logo Quiz by Bubble Answers Level 7
- 8: Logo Quiz by Bubble Answers Level 8
- 9: Logo Quiz by Bubble Answers Level 9
- 10: Logo Quiz by Bubble Answers Level 10
- 11: Logo Quiz by Bubble Answers Level 11
- 12: Logo Quiz by Bubble Answers Level 12
- 13: Logo Quiz by Bubble Answers Level 13
- 14: Logo Quiz by Bubble Answers Level 14
- 15: Logo Quiz by Bubble Answers Level 15
- 16: Logo Quiz by Bubble Answers Level 16
- 17: Logo Quiz by Bubble Answers Level 17
- 18: Logo Quiz by Bubble Answers Level 18