Last updated on September 18th, 2020 at 07:58 pm
These are the answer for DK Quiz Accidental Discoveries Question and Answers, Cheats, for Easy , Medium, Hard on all level of the game. This game is developed by Dorling Kindersley at Dorling Kindersley Ltd.
What is the solution for DK Quiz Accidental Discoveries ?
We are trying our best to solve the answer manually and update the answer into here, currently the best answer we found for these are:
- What did Alexander Fleming accidentally discover in 1928?
- What did George de Mestral invent in 1948, after finding himself and his dog covered in burrs?
- What was the first type of plastic, accidentally discovered by Leo Hendrik Baekeland?
- Who discovered vulcanized rubber when he spilled rubber, sulphur, and lead onto a hot stove?
- Charles Goodyear
- In which year did DuPont research chemist Roy J Plunkett accidentally discover Teflon?
- What did Jacques E. Brandenberger discover in 1900 while trying to create a transparent tablecloth?
- What did Atlanta pharmacist John Pemberton accidentally invent while trying to make a cure for headaches?
- What did 11-year-old Frank Epperson invent when he left his juice on an icy porch step overnight?
- The Popsicle
- Which professor of physics accidentally discovered the X-ray?
- Wilhelm Röntgen
- What did Percy LeBaron Spencer go on to invent after the chocolate bar in his pocket melted when he walked past a radar tube?
- The microwave oven
- Keith Kellogg accidentally discovered cornflakes in 1906.
- What did Alfred Nobel discover while trying to make a more stable form of nitroglycerine?
- In which year did Constantine Fahlberg discover saccharin?
- At which event was the ice-cream cone invented when the plates used to serve ice cream ran out, and waffles were used instead?
- The 1904 World Fair
- What was invented when a church choir member stuck together some hymn pages so parishioners wouldn’t lose them?
- Post-it Notes
- What did kerosene salesman Robert Chesebrough accidentally invent from ‘rod wax’ in 1859?
- Blue jeans were invented by Jacob Youphes in 1689.
- The Saratoga Chip of the Moon Lake Lodge Restaurant was the first ever potato chip invented to please who?
- A fussy diner
- What was Dr Harry Coover working on in 1942 when he accidently discovered super glue?
- Gun sights
- What did American engineer Wilson Greatbatch accidently invent by using the wrong kind of resistor?
- The pacemaker
Some people are looking for these:
- DK Quiz
- DK Quiz Answers
- DK Quiz Cheat