Last updated on September 18th, 2020 at 07:58 pm
These are the answer for DK Quiz Things With Wheels Question and Answers, Cheats, for Easy , Medium, Hard on all level of the game. This game is developed by Dorling Kindersley at Dorling Kindersley Ltd.
What is the solution for DK Quiz Things With Wheels ?
We are trying our best to solve the answer manually and update the answer into here, currently the best answer we found for these are:
- How many wheels are attached to Jay Ohrberg’s limousine, the longest car in the world?
- Which alarm clock on wheels beeps and rolls away so its owner has to get out of bed to switch it off?
- The Clocky
- How is the 19th-century high ordinary bicycle better known?
- The Penny-Farthing
- Which is the smallest car ever made?
- The Peel P60
- The ancient Egyptians built their pyramids without the use of the wheel.
- A depiction of a wheeled vehicle was discovered on the Bronocice pot dating from around 3500 BCE. In which modern-day European country was it found?
- Wheels have been found on toys from the Olmec culture that date to around 4500 BCE.
- With what safety feature is the 4MC bike provided?
- An anti-tilting device
- From which ancient location is there no evidence of a fourth-millennium wheel?
- The Olduvai Gorge
- The biggest production car ever made was the 6.7 m (22 ft) Bugatti Royale Type 41. How many of the car were made?
- Alliott Verdon Roe’s triplane was the first aeroplane built in the UK. How far did it fly on its maiden voyage?
- 270 m (295 yd)
- The YikeBike is a child’s motorcross bike.
- In which year was the boneshaker bicycle first manufactured in the UK?
- What is the Antonov An-225 Mriya’s claim to fame?
- The biggest plane in the world
- Which was the most powerful gear on the Model-T Ford?
- What can the Gibbs Aquada car do in six seconds?
- Transform into a boat
- What was the name of the first "tank" steam locomotive in the world?
- Stuntman Ray Baumann built the biggest motorbike in the world, at 3 m (10 ft) high and…
- 9 m (30 ft) long
- The first Rolls Royce car was the Rolls Royce 10. How many were built?
- The smallest plane ever built is the Mosquito III.
Some people are looking for these:
- DK Quiz
- DK Quiz Answers
- DK Quiz Cheat