Last updated on September 18th, 2020 at 07:58 pm
These are the answer for DK Quiz Motorbikes Question and Answers, Cheats, for Easy , Medium, Hard on all level of the game. This game is developed by Dorling Kindersley at Dorling Kindersley Ltd.
What is the solution for DK Quiz Motorbikes ?
We are trying our best to solve the answer manually and update the answer into here, currently the best answer we found for these are:
- What 60s UK youth culture group was this type of bike often associated with?
- The Mods
- The Beeston Humber Tricycle, shown here, was first created in…
- What classic Italian motorbike is this?
- A Lambretta
- What kind of bike is shown here, which incorporates an engine as well as pedals?
- A motorized bicycle
- This is the popular Indian "Scout". Where was the Indian Motorcycle Manufacturing Company based?
- The USA
- What kind of motorbike does this illustration show?
- An off-road bike
- What is attached to this motorbike for a passenger to ride in?
- A side car
- Wooler motorcycles, such the one shown here, were designed by engineer John Wooler.
- What is this rider doing?
- A stunt
- This is the classic "R63" produced by B…
- Where were Wanderer motorbikes such this one manufactured?
- In Germany
- In which year was the first Wanderer built?
- This "Interceptor" featured a V4 engine and was built by…
- This Yamaha "Virago" was one of the first mass-produced bikes made with mono-shock rear suspension.
- The company responsible for this classic British bike is…
- What is a common name for this kind of motorbike?
- A chopper
- This 1956 BSA "Gold star" was considered slow for a 50s motorbike.
- What well-known brand of motorbike is being shown here?
- A Harley Davidson
- This Rokon bike is a slow-speed off-road motorcycle designed for use in rugged terrain.
- This is a picture of the Ducati "M900 Monster".
Some people are looking for these:
- DK Quiz
- DK Quiz Answers
- DK Quiz Cheat