Logo Quiz Ultimate Airlines Answers
Logo Quiz Ultimate Airlines Answers Word List
Logo Quiz Ultimate Airlines Answers , Cheats, Solution with Word List and Logos for Android.
- Air France
- It is the French flag carrier headquartered in Tremblay-en-France, (north of Paris) , and is one of the world’s largest airlines.
- It was formed on 7 October 1933, from a merger of Air Orient, Air Union, Compagnie Gťnťrale Aťropostale, Compagnie Internationale de Navigation Aťrienne (CIDNA) , and Sociťtť Gťnťrale de Transport Aťrien (SGTA).
- It is the principal flag carrier of the Kingdom of Bahrain.
- It flies to 41 international destinations in 30 countries across Africa, Asia and Europe from its hub at Bahrain International Airport.
- It is the largest travel guide book and digital media publisher in the world.
- It’s online community, the Thorn Tree, is used by over 600,000 travellers for trade tips and advice.
- It is the flag carrier airline of Spain.
- Based in Madrid, it operates an international network of services from its main bases of Madrid-Barajas Airport and Barcelona El Prat Airport.
British Midland International
- midland international
- It is an airline.
- It has its head office in Donington Hall in Castle Donington in the United Kingdom.
- asia airlines
- It is one of South Korea’s two major airlines, along with Korean Air.
- It is a member of the Star Alliance and offers 516 daily departures throughout Asia, Europe, North America, and Oceania, operating 14 domestic and 85 international passenger routes and 20 cargo routes.
- It is the flag carrier and largest airline of Canada.
- The airline, founded in 1936, provides scheduled and charter air transport for passengers and cargo to 178 destinations worldwide.
Air New Zealand
- Air NewZealand
- air newzeland
- air new zeland
- It is the national airline and flag carrier of New Zealand.
- It is a member of the Star Alliance global airline alliance, having joined in 1999.
- It is the flag carrier airline of the Netherlands.
- It is the oldest airline in the world still operating under its original name.
- It is the flag carrier airline of Belgium.
- It operates charter services, maintenance and training of cockpit and cabin crew.
- It is the flag carrier and national airline of Italy.
- The name is an Italian portmanteau of the words wings, and Italy.
- It is the flag carrier of Australia.
- It is Australia’s largest airline, the oldest continuously operated airline in the world and the second oldest in the world overall.
- It is the flag carrier and largest airline of the Russian Federation, based on passengers carried per year.
- It operated the Soviet equivalent of a presidential aircraft and other VIP transports of government and communist party officials.
- It is the current national airline of Jamaica. It is has been owned and operated by Caribbean Airlines Limited since 26 May 2011.
- It was established in October 1968 and started operations on April 1, 1969, connecting Kingston and Montego Bay, with New York and Miami.
- It was a Spanish airline.
- It provided a scheduled passenger network within Spain and Europe, with an extension to West Africa.
- It is the world’s first and largest global airline alliance, headquartered in Frankfurt am Main, Germany
- Its name and emblem represent the five founding airlines, Air Canada, Lufthansa, Scandinavian Airlines, Thai Airways International, and United Airlines.
- It is a manufacturer company of watches and clocks.
- Its horological innovations included the Accutron watch, which used resonating tuning forks as a means of regulating the time keeping function.
- etihad airways
- It is a flag carrier of the United Arab Emirates
- It was awarded the World’s Leading Airline in 2009 and 2010 by the World Travel Awards.
- sri lanka airlines
- It is the flag carrier of Sri Lanka.
- It began domestic air taxi service using two Canadian-built DHC-6-100 aircraft to increase tourism in the southern and central cities of Sri Lanka.
- It is the flag carrier airline of Bulgaria, with its head office on the grounds of Sofia Airport in Sofia.
- It operates 22 routes from Sofia Airport, including two domestic routes to Bourgas and Varna.
- It is the flag carrier and largest airline of Hawaii.
- It has never had a fatal accident in its entire history, nor has it ever had an accident with a hull loss, and is the oldest US carrier with such a distinction in both fields.
South African Airways
- south african airlines
- It is the national flag carrier and largest airline of South Africa.
- It is the official airline of the Association of Tennis Professionals.
- It is Germany’s second largest airline, after Lufthansa, and Europe’s sixth largest airline in terms of passengers.
- The airline is a member of the Oneworld alliance.
- american airlines
- It is a U.S. airline and a subsidiary of AMR Corporation.
- It operates an extensive international and domestic network, with scheduled flights throughout North America, the Caribbean, South America, Europe, and Asia/Pacific.
- It is one of the largest bicycle manufactures in Indonesia.
- The company began designing and manufacturing our own bicycles in 1991.
- Is a United States airline headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, in the United States.
- The airline operates an extensive domestic and international network serving all continents except Antarctica.
- wizz air
- It is a Hungarian low-cost airline with its head office on the property of Budapest Liszt Ferenc International Airport in Budapest.
- It prefers to land at smaller or secondary airports to reduce costs and fees.
- The most famous use of this brand is in the TV show Lost
- Airlines with this name have also been featured in many other media, starting as early as the 1960s.
- It is the flag carrier airline of the Sultanate of Brunei, headquartered in the RBA Plaza in Bandar Seri Begawan.
- Its hub is Brunei International Airport in Berakas, just to the north of Bandar Seri Begawan, the capital of Brunei.
- It is the flag carrier and largest airline of Finland with its headquarters in Vantaa, Finland and its main hub at Helsinki-Vantaa Airport
- It is a member of the Oneworld airline alliance.
Please Select Levels: