Logo Quiz Ultimate Electronics Answers
Logo Quiz Ultimate Electronics Answers Word List
Logo Quiz Ultimate Electronics Answers , Cheats, Solution with Word List and Logos for Android.
- South Korean multinational conglomerate company.
- The company has ahpowerful influence on South Korea’s economic development, politics, media and culture, and has been a major driving force behind the ‘Miracle on the Han River’
- Whirlpool Corporation
- American multinational manufacturer of major home appliances headquartered in Benton Charter Township, Michigan, United States, near Benton Harbor, Michigan.
- passed Electrolux to become the largest home appliance maker in the world.
- Sony Corporation
- Japanese multinational electronics and media corporation headquartered in Konan Minato, Tokyo, Japan.
- It ranked 73 on the 2011 list of Fortune Global 500
- Royal Philips Electronics
- Philips Electronics
- Dutch multinational electronics company headquartered in Amsterdam.
- It was founded in Eindhoven in 1891 by Gerard Philips and his father Frederik.
- Fujitsu Limited
- It is a Japanese multinational information technology equipment and services company headquartered in Tokyo, Japan. It is the world’s third-largest IT services provider measured by revenues (after IBM and Hewlett-Packard).
- The old slogan The possibilities are infinite can be found below the company’s logo on major advertisements and ties in with the small logo above the letters J and I. This smaller logo represents the symbol for infinity.
- It is a domestic appliance and consumer electronics brand of ArÁelik A.™., Turkey.
- It is the official sponsor of the Turkish, German and Lithuanian premier basketball leagues.
- It is a line of smartphone devices developed and designed by Research In Motion (RIM).
- The name was coined by the marketing company Lexicon Branding.
- It is a German multinational engineering and electronics company headquartered in Gerlingen, near Stuttgart.
- The logo represents a simple magneto armature and casing, one of the company’s first products.
- Brother Industries
- Brother Industries Ltd.
- It is a diversified Japanese company that produces or imports a wide variety of products including printers, sewing machines, large machine tools, label printers, and typewriters, fax machines, and other computer-related electronics.
- It markets its multifunction printers as Multi-Function Centers (MFCs). MFC lines of printers include 5-in-1 models awarded with PC Magazineís Editorís Choice Award for best multi-function printers.
- It is a worldwide brand of power tools for the construction, manufacturing and woodworking industries.
- It is a subsidiary of Stanley Black & Decker.
- AB Electrolux
- It is a Swedish multinational home appliance manufacturer headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden.
- Its products sell under a variety of brand names including its own and are primarily major appliances and vacuum cleaners. The company also makes appliances for professional use.
- Victor Company of Japan
- It is a Japanese international consumer and professional electronics corporation based in Yokohama, Japan.
- Founded in 1927, the company is best known for introducing Japan’s first televisions, and developing the Video Home System (VHS) video recorder.
- Eastman Kodak
- Eastman Kodak Company
- It is an American multinational imaging and photographic equipment, materials and services company headquartered in Rochester, New York, United States and incorporated in New Jersey.
- It was founded by George Eastman in 1889.
- Lenovo Group
- Lenovo Group Limited
- It is a Chinese multinational information technology and electronics company co-headquartered in Beijing, Singapore and Morrisville, North Carolina, United States.
- Its products include personal computers, workstations, servers, electronic storage and IT management software.
- Lexmark International
- It is an American corporation which develops and manufactures printing and imaging products, including laser and inkjet printers, multifunction products, printing supplies, and services for business and individual consumers
- The company is headquartered in Lexington, Kentucky.
- LG Electronics
- The company logo features the letters presented in the form of a smiling human face.
- It produces electronics, chemicals, and telecommunications products.
- Logitech International
- Logitech International S.A.
- It is a global provider of personal computer accessories headquartered in Romanel-sur-Morges, Switzerland.
- The company develops and markets products like peripheral devices for PCs, including keyboards, mice, microphones, game controllers, webcams, home and computer speakers, headphones, wireless audio devices, as well as audio devices for MP3 players and mobile phones.
- It is a Japanese power tool company founded in 1915, and based in Anjo, Japan.
- It is a manufacturer of professional and consumer power tools, and operates factories in Brazil, Canada, China, Japan, Mexico, Romania, UK and USA.
- Motorola, Inc.
- It was an American multinational telecommunications company based in Schaumburg, Illinois.
- It’s wireless telephone handset division was a pioneer in cellular telephones.
- Nokia Corporation
- It is a Finnish multinational communications corporation headquartered in Keilaniemi, Espoo, Finland.
- Its principal products are mobile electronic devices, primarily mobile telephones and other communications devices. It was the world’s largest vendor of mobile phones from 1998 to 2012.
- Panasonic Corporation
- It is a Japanese multinational electronics corporation headquartered in Kadoma, Osaka, Japan.
- It was founded in 1918 by Konosuke Matsushita as a vendor of duplex lamp sockets.
- It is a multinational corporation that specializes in digital entertainment products, based in Kawasaki, Kanagawa, Japan.
- The company was founded in 1938 in Tokyo as a radio and speaker repair shop.
- SANYO Electric
- It is a major electronics company and member of the Fortune 500 whose headquarters is located in Moriguchi, Osaka prefecture, Japan.
- It is responsible for the construction of the Solar Ark.
- It is a Japanese multinational corporation that designs and manufactures electronic products.
- It is a pioneer and innovator in the field of multi-functional devices (MFD) having won many awards from BLI and BERTL – the two major authorities providing competitive intelligence and test reviews in the print industry.
- siemens ag
- It is a German multinational conglomerate company headquartered in Munich, Germany.
- It is the largest Europe-based electronics and electrical engineering company.
- Andreas Stihl AG
- Andreas Stihl
- It is a German manufacturer of chainsaws and other handheld power equipment including trimmers and blowers.
- It is the world’s best-selling brand of chain saws and is the only chain saw manufacturer to make its own saw chains and guide bars.
- xbox 360
- It is a sixth-generation video game console manufactured by Microsoft.
- It was Microsoft’s first foray into the gaming console market, and competed with Sony’s PlayStation 2, Sega’s Dreamcast, and Nintendo’s GameCube.
- It was a pioneer in arcade games, home video game consoles, and home computers.
- The company’s products helped define the computer entertainment industry from the 1970s to the mid 1980s.
- It is a Taiwanese multi-national company that sells and markets consumer electronics, computing and communications devices.
- Its principal products include TFT LCD monitors and televisions, digital projectors, digital cameras, and mobile computing devices.
- It is a Japanese multinational corporation that specialises in the manufacture of imaging and optical products, including cameras, camcorders, photocopiers, steppers and computer printers.
- The company was originally named Kwanon.
- It is an American multinational computer technology corporation that develops, sells and supports computers and related products and services.
- The company is one of the largest technological corporations in the world, employing more than 103,300 people worldwide.
- tom tom
- It is a Dutch manufacturer of automotive navigation systems, including both stand-alone units and software for personal digital assistants and mobile telephones.
- It is the leading manufacturer of navigation systems in Europe
- It is the parent company of a group of companies founded in 1989 by Gary Burrell and Min Kao, that develops consumer, aviation, and marine technologies for the Global Positioning System.
- It offers a wide variety of maps for purchase, including detailed road maps, topographic maps and nautical maps.
- It is a handheld game console manufactured and marketed by Sony Corporation.
- It is the only handheld video game console to use an optical disc format, Universal Media Disc (UMD) , as its primary storage medium.
- It is a Japanese manufacturer of amateur radio as well as Hi-Fidelity and portable audio equipment.
- The company introduced an amplifier with integrated audio and video signal switching in 1981. This product is seen as a precursor to today’s home cinema systems.
- It is the consumer electronics subsidiary of of Japanese electronic component manufacturer Alps Electric, specializing in car audio and navigation systems.
- It offers a wide range of items, including in-car multimedia, amplifiers, speakers, subwoofers and signal processing equipment.
- It is a German consumer products company based in Kronberg.
- It’s products include the following categories: shaving and grooming, oral care, beauty care, health and wellness, food and drink preparation, irons, clocks, watches and calculators
- It develops, manufactures and markets wireless and corded headsets for mobile phone users, contact centres and office-based users.
- It is owned by GN Netcom.
- It is a multinational electronics and ceramics manufacturer based in Kyoto, Japan.
- It manufactures industrial ceramics, solar power generating systems, telecommunications equipment, office document imaging equipment, electronic components, semiconductor packages, cutting tools, and components for medical and dental implant systems.
- It was founded in the early 1960ís, and has since established itself as a leading manufacturer of concrete mixers and related batching equipment.
- In early 1972 the first mixer was sold to the concrete industry to Kellogg Brothers, Inc. in Southwick, MA. This mixer is still in operation today.
- It is an American-based international consumer electronics and eyewear company, originally founded in 1937 by Edwin H. Land.
- It is most famous for its instant film cameras, which reached the market in 1948, and continued to be the company’s flagship product line until the February 2008 decision to cease all production in favor of digital photography products.
- It has music in its veins ? with roots traced back to the Davitt & Hanser Music Company established in 1924
- In 2002, amid a successful launch of its early products, Kustom Home Sound was separated from the Hanserís instrumentation divisions to form a new corporation under the brand name
- It is a private German audio company specializing in the design and production of a wide range of both consumer and high fidelity products, including microphones, headphones, telephony accessories, and avionics headsets for consumer, professional, and business applications.
- Founded as Labor W and family-owned since 1945, Sennheiser has 2,100 employees, 60% of them working in Germany
Like us if feel this helpful. Thank you.
Please Select Levels: