Logo Quiz Ultimate Drinks Answers
Logo Quiz Ultimate Drinks Answers Word List
Logo Quiz Ultimate Drinks Answers , Cheats, Solution with Word List and Logos for Android.
- coca cola
- Carbonated soft drink sold in stores, restaurants, and vending machines in more than 200 countries.
- Originally intended as a patent medicine when it was invented in the late 19th century by John Pemberton.
- German sports clothing manufacturer.
- The company is the largest sportswear manufacturer in Europe and the second biggest sportswear manufacturer in the world.
- jack daniel’s
- jack daniel
- Brand of sour mash Tennessee whiskey.
- The best selling whiskey in the world.
- It is one of the most successful beer brandsStr worldwide.
- A distinctive feature is the burnt flavour that is derived from roasted unmalted barley
- It is a brand of bottled water products produced by PepsiCo, Inc., consisting of both unflavored and flavored water.
- The brand name is also licensed for use on multiple skin care products, including lip balm and wrinkle cream.
- It is a soft drink, marketed as having a unique flavor.
- The drink was created in the 1880s by Charles Alderton of Waco, Texas and first served around 1885.
- Bacardi Limited
- The largest privately held, family-owned spirits company in the world, produces and markets internationally recognized spirits and wines.
- Its brand portfolio comprises more than 200 brandsStr and labels.
- It is a beer group with interests in brewing and soft drinks.
- It was founded in Melbourne in 1888 by two American brothers, William and Ralph of New York, who happened to own a refrigeration plant, which was necessary to brew beer in Australia’s hot climate.
- It is a German 70-proof (35% abv) digestif made with 56 different herbs and spices.
- It was originally developed as a digestif and as a cough remedy.
- It is a brand of Scotch Whisky owned by Diageo and originated in Kilmarnock, Ayrshire, Scotland.
- It is the most widely distributed brand of blended Scotch whisky in the world, sold in almost every country with yearly sales of over 130 million bottles.
- pepsi cola
- It is a carbonated soft drink.
- It was first introduced as Brad’s Drink in New Bern, North Carolina, United States, in 1898 by Caleb Bradham, who made it at his home where the drink was sold.
- It is a brand of vodka owned and produced by the British company Diageo.
- Its products include vodka, flavored vodka, and malt beverages.
- It is a German brewery in the northern German city of Bremen and is the world’s best selling German beer and sold in nearly 90 countries.
- Owned by local families until February 2002, it was then sold to Interbrew for 1.8 billion euros.
- It is a group which owns a worldwide portfolio of over 170 beer brandsStr, mainly pale lager, though some other beer styles are produced.
- As of 2006, it owns over 125 breweries in more than 70 countries and employs approximately 57,557 people.
- absolut vodka
- It is a brand of vodka, produced near Ahus, Skane, in southern Sweden.
- It is the largest brand of alcoholic spirits in the world before Bacardi and Smirnoff, and is sold in 126 countries.
- It is an Italian manufacturer of coffee products.
- It imports coffee from around the world. Countries include Brazil and Colombia in South America, Guatemala, Costa Rica, and Honduras in Central America, Uganda in Africa, Indonesia and Vietnam in Asia and the United States and Mexico in North America.
- It is an American based company, and was founded in 1947 by Anthony T. Rossi in Bradenton, Florida, U.S.A. Since 1998 it has been owned by PepsiCo, Inc. Tropicana’s headquarters are in Chicago, Illinois.
- The company is the largest single buyer of Florida fruit and processes about 60 million boxes of fruit. Once the fruit is picked, oranges are hand graded and any fruit that doesnít meet quality inspections is removed.
- It is a Danish brewing company founded in 1847 by J. C. Jacobsen.
- Its tagline Probably the best beer in the world was created in 1973 by Saatchi and Saatchi for the UK market.
- It is a brand of (pale lager) owned and produced by Cerveceria Modelo at a number of breweries in Mexico.
- It is one of the best-selling beers in Mexico and is one of the top-selling beers worldwide.
- It is a French brand of mineral water coming from several sources on the south shore of Lake Geneva.
- In popular culture, this brand is portrayed as a luxury and expensive bottled water.
- It is a world-leading cognac house with headquarters in Cognac, France.
- Its popularity in the younger generation has increased in recent years, due mainly to it being referenced in quite a few rap and hip-hop songs.
- It is a popular Japanese soft drink and sports drink, manufactured by Otsuka Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- It is a mild-tasting, relatively light, non-carbonated sweet beverage and is advertised as an ion supply drink.
- It is an Irish whiskey and cream based liqueur, made by Gilbeys of Ireland.
- The trademark is currently owned by Diageo.
- It is a brand of bottled mineral water made from a spring in Vergeze in the Gard dťpartement of France.
- Its bottles are green and all have a distinctive ‘teardrop’ shape.
- It is an Italian aperitif originally produced by the Barbieri company, based in Padua.
- It is now produced by the Campari company.
- It is a brand of soft drinks owned since 2008 by the Texas-based Dr Pepper Snapple Group.
- For over a century it has been known for its ginger ale, though the company also manufactures a number of other soft drinks and mixers.
- It is a diet cola soft drink produced by the Coca-Cola Company, first introduced in 1963.
- A popular campaign in the late 1960s carried the slogan Be a mind sticker! A slogan in the 1970s touted the brand as a beautiful drink for beautiful people.
- moet & chandon
- It was established in 1743, and today owns more than 1,000 hectares (2,500 acres) of vineyards, and annually produces approximately 26,000,000 bottles of champagne.
- It is one of the world’s largest champagne producers and a prominent champagne house.
- It is a producer of champagne based in Reims, France.
- It is noted as the producer of the luxury champagne Cristal.
- It is a flavored rum made with natural coconut extract.
- The brand is owned by Pernod Ricard and it is made in Canada.
- It is a blended Scotch whisky owned by Pernod Ricard.
- It is the market-leading Scotch whisky aged 12 years and above in Europe and Asia Pacific.
- It is a Dutch brewery founded in 1870 on the Mauritskade in Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
- It was taken over by Heineken International in 1968, and the brewing plant closed down in 1982, with production moving to the main Heineken plant at Zoeterwoude.
- It is a premium tequila made in Jalisco, Mexico.
- The brand portfolio also includes a global community of tequila-passionate and professional bartenders, called the Tahona Society.
- It is an estate-grown tequila made near AmatitŠn in the Mexican state of Jalisco.
- It was introduced to the U.S. market in the summer of 2005, and it was part of the Mexican Invasion.
- It is a brand of cat food. It is owned by Nestlť Purina PetCare Company, a subsidiary of Nestlť.
- This brand is offered as a canned soft/wet food, as well as dry food (i.e. kibbles). Flavors include poultry, beef and seafood.
- It is a brand of coffee that traces its beginnings to 1895 in Germany.
- Major markets are Austria, the Baltic countries, Macedonia, Bulgaria, Croatia, Serbia, the Czech Republic, Germany, Israel, Hungary, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Azerbaijan, Switzerland, Turkey, Iran, and Ukraine.
- It is a brewery in the city of »eskť Budžjovice, Czech Republic.
- It was founded in 1895.
- It is an Italian brand of mineral water with naturally occurring carbonation and additional carbonation added by the bottler, produced and bottled by Nestlť.
- In popular culture, it is portrayed as a luxury and expensive bottled water.
- It is a carbonated soft drink brand produced and owned by PepsiCo
- The original formula was invented in the 1940s by Tennessee beverage bottlers Barney and Ally Hartman and was first marketed in Marion, VA, Knoxville and Johnson City, Tennessee
- bud light
- In addition to the regular Budweiser, Anheuser-Busch brews several different beers under the Budweiser brand, including the compnay
- It is a beer !!!
- It is a Dutch brewery founded in 1615 by Willem Neerfeldt in Groenlo.
- n 1895 the de Groen family bought the brewery. They had started their own brewery in Cuijk the Netherlands in early 1800.
- It is a brand of coffee manufactured by a like-named division of Kraft Foods
- he company recently unveiled a new slogan, Good Just Got Great, visible on their website. However, it is best known for its longtime slogan, Good to the last drop, and is still running ads featuring the line.
- It is a Bacardi-owned brand of premium priced vodka produced in France
- It is distilled in France from French wheat. In 2004, Sidney Frank sold the brand to Bacardi for $2.2 billion.
- It a wholly owned subsidiary of Tata Global Beverages (formerly Tata Tea ), is the world’s second largest manufacturer and distributor of tea.
- It is the largest tea company in the United Kingdom and Canada and the second largest in the United States by volume.
- It is a brand of Ceylon tea.
- The company was founded in 1974 by Merrill J. Fernando.
- It is a Dutch corporation that processes and trades coffee, tea, and other groceries.
- 2001 – The company collaborates with Philips to produce a coffee maker called Senseo.
Like us if feel this helpful. Thank you.
Please Select Levels: