Last updated on September 18th, 2020 at 07:58 pm
These are the answer for DK Quiz Cloning Question and Answers, Cheats, for Easy , Medium, Hard on all level of the game. This game is developed by Dorling Kindersley at Dorling Kindersley Ltd.
What is the solution for DK Quiz Cloning ?
We are trying our best to solve the answer manually and update the answer into here, currently the best answer we found for these are:
- Born on 5 July 1996, what creature became the first cloned mammal in the world?
- A sheep
- In 2004, South Korean scientists cloned the first human in history.
- The word "clone" comes from the ancient Greek word for…
- Which of these things cannot be cloned?
- A cow
- Approximately how many cloning attempts are successful?
- Less than 10 per cent
- The cloning technique of producing embryos for therapeutic purposes is called what?
- Somatic-cell nuclear transfer
- In 1952, what was the first ever species of creature to be cloned?
- A tadpole
- What was the name of the world’s first commercially cloned cat?
- Little Nicky
- The world’s first cloned dog, an Afghan hound, was born in which Asian country?
- South Korea
- Which extinct species did the Australian Museum attempt to clone in the early 2000s?
- A Tasmanian tiger
- The first hybrid human clone was created from a man’s leg cell and a cow’s egg.
- Which Aldous Huxley novel dealt with the thorny issue of artificially producing humans?
- Brave New World
- In which year was the consumption of meat and other products from cloned animals approved in the US?
- Most studies have revealed that cloned animals have no increased risk of deformity at birth.
- In which popular series of science fiction movies is a cloned trooper army created?
- Star Wars
- Mewtwo is a clone character from which popular Japanese anime?
- In 2011, it was announced that scientists in Siberia would attempt to clone a woolly mammoth.
- Which Steven Spielberg movie told the story of extinct creatures cloned back to life?
- Jurassic Park
- An animal and its clone share exactly the same DNA.
- What was the name of the first cloned animal in the world?
Some people are looking for these:
- DK Quiz
- DK Quiz Answers
- DK Quiz Cheat