Last updated on September 18th, 2020 at 07:58 pm
These are the answer for DK Quiz Robots Question and Answers, Cheats, for Easy , Medium, Hard on all level of the game. This game is developed by Dorling Kindersley at Dorling Kindersley Ltd.
What is the solution for DK Quiz Robots ?
We are trying our best to solve the answer manually and update the answer into here, currently the best answer we found for these are:
- Who is the diminutive white and blue robot in Star Wars?
- "Robot" comes from the Czech word for slave.
- Which science fiction writer came up with the Three Laws of Robotics?
- Isaac Asimov
- Nikola Tesla made a foray into robotics by designing what in 1898?
- A radio-controlled boat
- Over half of the world’s robots are located in Asia.
- Wakamaru is a Japanese domestic robot designed to help…
- The elderly and disabled
- In which Fritz Lang movie can this robot be seen?
- Which of these is not one of the Three Laws of Robotics?
- A robot must vow to destroy all other robots
- Built in 1961, Unimate was the first industrial robot. What work did it do?
- It helped build cars
- Approximately how many robots are serving in the US military?
- Over 4,000
- What were the names of the human-looking robots in the movie Blade Runner?
- Japanese robot EveR-2 is the first android with the ability to do what?
- Which Transformers robot is this?
- Optimus Prime
- Many industrial robots with fixed arms are used for what simple function?
- Pick and place
- By what year does the Korean government plan to have a robot in every house?
- Which robotic car was the star of TV show Knight Rider?
- Some robots went rogue in which futuristic movie starring Will Smith?
- I, Robot
- How many of the world’s robots can be found in Africa?
- Less than 1 per cent
- What kind of robot is designed to look like a human?
- An android
- This robot commonly stars in The Simpsons cartoon show?
Some people are looking for these:
- DK Quiz
- DK Quiz Answers
- DK Quiz Cheat