Last updated on September 18th, 2020 at 07:58 pm
These are the answer for DK Quiz Amazing Inventions Question and Answers, Cheats, for Easy , Medium, Hard on all level of the game. This game is developed by Dorling Kindersley at Dorling Kindersley Ltd.
What is the solution for DK Quiz Amazing Inventions ?
We are trying our best to solve the answer manually and update the answer into here, currently the best answer we found for these are:
- What was the name of Thomas Edison’s employee and rival?
- Nikola Tesla
- What was the code name for the development of the atomic bomb?
- The Manhattan Project
- Who created the World Wide Web?
- Tim Berners Lee
- What year was the first iPod released?
- This device is named after and invented by which Greek mathematician?
- The electric chair was invented by a dentist.
- Galileo Galilei has two famous inventions to his name. One of them is the telescope, what is the other?
- Who invented the computer mouse?
- Douglas Engelbart
- What did Charles Babbage call this invention, a precursor to the computer?
- Difference Engine
- Which famous inventor once worked at the patent office?
- Albert Einstein
- In what year did the Russian satellite Sputnik 1 launch?
- Who invented this device, but was beaten to the patent by Alexander Graham Bell?
- Elisha Gray
- What did John Logie Baird famously invent?
- Who invented the X-Ray?
- Wilhelm Roentgen
- In 1871, Thomas Edison proposed to his wife in an unusual way. How?
- Morse Code
- Which inventor sketched designs for this early model of a tank?
- Leonardo da Vinci
- Orville Wright and his brother were the first people to successfully fly a plane. What was his brother called?
- Alfred Nobel was the inventor of Dynamite.
- What country was Johannes Gutenberg, the inventor of the printing press, born in?
- What year was Sir Isaac Newton born?
Some people are looking for these:
- DK Quiz
- DK Quiz Answers
- DK Quiz Cheat