Last updated on September 18th, 2020 at 07:58 pm
These are the answer for DK Quiz Alternative Energy Sources Question and Answers, Cheats, for Easy , Medium, Hard on all level of the game. This game is developed by Dorling Kindersley at Dorling Kindersley Ltd.
What is the solution for DK Quiz Alternative Energy Sources ?
We are trying our best to solve the answer manually and update the answer into here, currently the best answer we found for these are:
- Which of these is not considered a source of alternative energy?
- Alternative energy sources are commonly created to reduce the burning of which fuel?
- Fossil fuel
- in the 19th century, what alternative form of energy replaced whale oil for use in lamps?
- Which country is the largest producer of ethanol fuel in the world?
- The USA
- How many homes in the USA are powered solely by solar energy?
- Over 10,000
- The countries of which continent control the most offshore wind power?
- From where does geothermal energy derive its hot water?
- The Earth’s interior
- What is the name of a plant-derived substitute for gasoline?
- Which US agency began studying wind power in the 1970s?
- In which decade was the first modern wind turbine built in Vermont, Canada?
- The 1940s
- For how many years has water power been used to grind grain?
- Around 2,000
- France is the largest producer of nuclear energy in Europe.
- How many homes can be powered by the electricity produced by one wind turbine?
- As an energy source, natural gas costs 15 times more than coal.
- How much has the US government spent on the research and development of hydrogen fuel?
- $1 billion
- The people of Europe were running low on wood to use as fuel by the 1400s.
- Which of these is not a concept for future alternative energy?
- What are the two types of solar energy?
- Thermal and electric energy
- Which European country has the largest solar cell capacity?
- When did Charles Fritts invent the first solar cell?
- The 1880s
Some people are looking for these:
- DK Quiz
- DK Quiz Answers
- DK Quiz Cheat