Last updated on September 18th, 2020 at 07:58 pm
These are the answer for DK Quiz Man Made Disasters Question and Answers, Cheats, for Easy , Medium, Hard on all level of the game. This game is developed by Dorling Kindersley at Dorling Kindersley Ltd.
What is the solution for DK Quiz Man Made Disasters ?
We are trying our best to solve the answer manually and update the answer into here, currently the best answer we found for these are:
- What disaster took place on April 26, 1986, in the Ukraine?
- What is the size of the exclusion zone that still surrounds the site today?
- 30km (18 miles)
- The largest loss of life caused by a maritime disaster during peacetime was the loss of Filipino ferry Dona Paz in 1987. How many people died?
- What was the Bhopal disaster of 1984?
- The worst ever industrial chemical leak
- How many people did London’s Great Smog of 1952 kill?
- What caused the deaths?
- Airborne pollutants from house coal
- How long did the 2003 fire at the Iraqi Al-Mishraq sulfur-plant burn for?
- One month
- Which sea has shrunk by 90 per cent since the Russian government diverted rivers away from it in the 1960s?
- The Aral Sea
- In which year was a poisonous plume of the toxin tetrachlorodibenzoparadioxin released from a pesticide plant in Seveso, Italy?
- How many animals were slaughtered to prevent the toxin entering the food chain?
- What happened in 1979 at the Three Mile Island nuclear reactor in the US?
- A partial meltdown
- What caused the Halifax Explosion of December 6, 1917?
- The detonation of an explosives cargo ship
- Which space shuttle disintegrated on re-entry into the Earth’s atmosphere killing all seven astronauts on board?
- What caused 1,426 deaths in a pedestrian tunnel in Mecca in 1990?
- A stampede by pilgrims
- What caused over 800 deaths in the Saint-Michel-de-Maurienne rail disaster of 1917?
- The train derailed
- Where did the Benxihu Colliery explosion take place, killing 1,549 people in 1942?
- The biggest loss of life at sea was the sinking of the Wilhelm Gustloff during World War II. Over 9,500 people lost their lives.
- Over 600 oil wells were set alight in Kuwait during the 1991 Gulf War. How long did they burn for?
- Over seven months
- In which body of water is the Gyre Garbage Patch, a swirling mass of mainly plastic rubbish that can be seen from space?
- The Pacific Ocean
- In which year did the tanker Exxon Valdez run aground in Alaska spilling more than 40.9 million litres (10.8 million gallons) of oil?
Some people are looking for these:
- DK Quiz
- DK Quiz Answers
- DK Quiz Cheat