Last updated on September 18th, 2020 at 07:58 pm
These are the answer for DK Quiz Chemistry Question and Answers, Cheats, for Easy , Medium, Hard on all level of the game. This game is developed by Dorling Kindersley at Dorling Kindersley Ltd.
What is the solution for DK Quiz Chemistry ?
We are trying our best to solve the answer manually and update the answer into here, currently the best answer we found for these are:
- Who invented dynamite by combining unstable nitroglycerin and ground rock?
- Alfred Nobel
- Which substance is this the chemical structure for?
- What is "Laughing gas" also known as?
- Nitrous oxide
- What element must be present in a compound for it to be described as organic?
- Which element has the the atomic symbol "Co"?
- What is the name of the process where a solid becomes a gas without first becoming a liquid?
- Which element has the atomic symbol "K"?
- What is the name given to the group of elements in dark blue?
- Noble gases
- What is the chemical formula for salt?
- A pH level of 14 would indicate a substance is highly acidic.
- What is added to iron to make steel?
- Electrons carry a positive charge.
- What is the atomic symbol for this metal?
- What does corrosive mean?
- Eats away at materials
- What metal comes from Bauxite?
- What is the centre of an atom called?
- Which element has the atomic symbol "Sn"?
- What state of matter are these particles currently in?
- What is the only metal that exists in liquid form at room temperature?
- How many Nobel prizes was Marie Curie awarded?
Some people are looking for these:
- DK Quiz
- DK Quiz Answers
- DK Quiz Cheat