Last updated on September 18th, 2020 at 07:58 pm
These are the answer for DK Quiz Scientific Measurements Question and Answers, Cheats, for Easy , Medium, Hard on all level of the game. This game is developed by Dorling Kindersley at Dorling Kindersley Ltd.
What is the solution for DK Quiz Scientific Measurements ?
We are trying our best to solve the answer manually and update the answer into here, currently the best answer we found for these are:
- What is the science of measurement called?
- Which of these would measure an electrical charge?
- A coulomb
- A Netwon measures…
- What is the unit of frequency?
- The hertz
- Named after scientist Nicola Tesla, a Telsa measures…
- Which body coordinates regulations pertaining to measurements?
- General Conference on Weights and Measures
- What travels in free space at 1/299,792,458 of a second?
- What imperial measurement is the equivalent of 0.9144m?
- A yard
- What does an ampere measure?
- Electrical current
- What is measured by a candela?
- Luminous intensity
- The unit for power is the…
- What does a farad measure?
- Electrical capacitance
- Gunter’s chain is a unit of measurement used by which professional?
- A surveyor
- What does the equation of 9.8m per second squared measure?
- The acceleration of gravity
- The English word "measurement" comes from the Latin word mensura.
- Which system of measurement is in use in the United States?
- The United Kingdom has partially switched to the metric system of measurement.
- A unit of thermodynamic temperature is called a…
- In measurements, what does SI stand for?
- International System of Units
- What would a joule measure?
Some people are looking for these:
- DK Quiz
- DK Quiz Answers
- DK Quiz Cheat