Last updated on September 18th, 2020 at 07:58 pm
These are the answer for DK Quiz Stars And Planets Question and Answers, Cheats, for Easy , Medium, Hard on all level of the game. This game is developed by Dorling Kindersley at Dorling Kindersley Ltd.
What is the solution for DK Quiz Stars And Planets ?
We are trying our best to solve the answer manually and update the answer into here, currently the best answer we found for these are:
- How often is Halley’s Comet visible from Earth?
- Every 75 years
- Which of these planets is the largest?
- What is the largest moon in our Solar System?
- A day on Mercury is longer than its year.
- What planet is this?
- How many moons does Mercury have?
- What does the second "A" in NASA stand for?
- What is the name of Neptune’s largest moon?
- Which of these Apollo missions did NOT land on the Moon?
- In which year was Pluto reclassified as a Dwarf Planet?
- Who is this?
- Buzz Aldrin
- Which planet is named after the Roman God of War?
- Which four planets are closest to the Sun?
- Mercury, Venus, Earth, Mars
- The density of Saturn is so low, that if you had a big enough container to hold it, it would float in water.
- What is the smallest planet in our Solar System?
- What is the minimum distance between Earth and Mars?
- 54,000,000km (33,000,000 miles)
- What are the names of the two Mars Rovers?
- Spirit and Opportunity
- What was the name of Apollo 11’s lunar module?
- How many "Gas giants" are there in the Solar System?
- What element do stars primarily burn as fuel?
Some people are looking for these:
- DK Quiz
- DK Quiz Answers
- DK Quiz Cheat