Logo Quiz Cars Answers Level 2
Logo Quiz Cars Answers Level 2 Word List
Logo Quiz Cars Answers Level 2 Answers, Cheats, Solution with Word List and Logos for Android.
- Maserati S.p.A.
- It is an Italian luxury car manufacturer established on December 1, 1914, in Bologna.
- The company’s headquarters is now in Modena, and its emblem is a trident.
- Adam Opel AG
- Adam Opel
- It is a German automobile company.
- The first logo contained the letters A and O – the initials of the company’s founder. In 1987, the logo was simplified. They reduced the logo to the stylized lightning and the ring.
- It is acronym for Industrial Vehicle Corporation, originally an alliance of European commercial vehicle manufacturers such as Fiat (including OM and Lancia Veicoli Speciali), Unic and Magirus.
- It is now an Italian truck, bus, and diesel engine manufacturer, based in Turin.
- It is an American manufacturer of medium and heavy-duty Class 8 trucks based in Kirkland, Washington, United States, a suburb of Seattle, Washington.
- It is a subsidiary of PACCAR, and is also a former manufacturer of transit buses and school buses.
- The Daimler
- Daimler Motor Company
- The Daimler Motor Company Limited
- It was an independent British motor vehicle manufacturer founded in London by H J Lawson in 1896, which set up its manufacturing base in Coventry.
- The right to the use of the name Daimler had been purchased simultaneously from Gottlieb Daimler and Daimler Motoren Gesellschaft of Cannstatt, Germany. As of 2011, the brand appears to be dormant.
- It is a sports car by the Chevrolet division of General Motors that has been produced in six generations.
- The first model, a convertible, was designed by Harley Earl and introduced at the GM Motorama in 1953 as a concept show car.
- It is an automobile manufacturing company headquartered in Wuhu, Anhui, China.
- A state-owned enterprise, Chery was founded in 1997 and began automobile production in 1999. It has been China’s largest passenger car exporter since 2003 and in 2011 exported around 25% of its total production.
- It is an American manufacturer of medium- and heavy-duty Class 5 through Class 8 trucks headquartered in Denton, Texas.
- Founded in 1939 it operates manufacturing facilities in Denton, Texas (1980), and Sainte-Therese, Quebec.
- Fiat S.p.A.
- It is an Italian automobile manufacturer based in Turin.
- It was founded in 1899 by a group of investors including Giovanni Agnelli.
- It is an Italian automobile manufacturer founded in 1906 and which became part of the Fiat Group in 1969.
- One of the firm’s trademarks is the use of letters of the Greek alphabet as the names of its models.
- It is one of the largest conglomerates in India by market capitalization and revenue.
- The company made headlines worldwide when it ventured into the automotive industry.
- Isuzu Motors
- Isuzu Motors Ltd.
- It is a Japanese car, commercial vehicle and heavy truck manufacturing company, headquartered in Tokyo.
- It is famous for producing commercial vehicles and diesel engines.
- It is a brand of American automobiles that is a marque of Chrysler Group LLC, a multinational manufacturer in a global strategic alliance with Fiat.
- It’s line of vehicles consists solely of sport utility vehicles and off-road vehicles but has also included pickup trucks in the past.
- Kawasaki Heavy Industries
- It is an international corporation based in Japan.
- Even though it originally started out as a shipbuilding company, its most visible consumer product lines are its motorcycles and all-terrain vehicles, although the company and its subsidiaries also manufacture personal water craft, ships, industrial plants, tractors, trains, small engines, and aerospace equipment (including military aircraft).
- It is the luxury vehicle division of Japanese automaker Toyota Motor Corporation.
- It is headquartered in Nagoya, Japan.
- Mitsubishi Group
- It is a Japanese multinational conglomerate comprising a range of autonomous businesses which share the brand, trademark and legacy.
- The name meaning water caltrop (also called water chestnut), and hence rhombus, which is reflected in the company’s famous logo. It is also translated as three diamonds.