Logo Quiz Cars Answers Level 4
Logo Quiz Cars Answers Level 4 Word List
Logo Quiz Cars Answers Level 4 Answers, Cheats, Solution with Word List and Logos for Android.
- It is a Silicon Valley-based company that designs, manufactures and sells electric cars and electric vehicle powertrain components.
- It is a public company that trades on the NASDAQ stock exchange under the symbol TSLA.
- It is a German luxury car manufacturer.
- The company offers various options for customers to personalise their vehicles, and provides various equipment combinations.
- It was a British manufacturer of motor vehicles.
- The trademark is currently owned by SAIC after being transferred from bankrupt subsidiary Nanjing Automotive which had acquired it with MG Rover Group in July 2005.
- It is the luxury division of automaker Nissan.
- The brand was created around the same time as Japanese rivals Toyota and Honda developed their Lexus and Acura premium brands.
- It is a British manufacturer of luxury sports cars, based in Gaydon, Warwickshire, England.
- The company name is derived from the name of one of the company’s founders, Lionel Martin, and from the Aston Clinton Hillclimb near Aston Clinton in Buckinghamshire.
- It is a luxury car modification firm based in Brand, Germany. Besides luxury cars, they also work on performance supercars, luxury SUV and custom bike.
- They focus on European and Western brands only such as Ferrari, Mercedes-Benz, Lamborghini, Aston Martin, Bentley, Rolls-Royce, Maserati, Porsche, Range Rover and Audi.
- General Motor
- It commonly known as GM.
- It is an American multinational automotive corporation headquartered in Detroit, Michigan, and the world’s largest automaker, by vehicle unit sales, in 2011.
- It is the luxury vehicle division of Japanese automaker Honda Motor Company.
- It began an association with Marvel Entertainment in 2010, upon release of the film Iron Man 2, which featured a ZDX after the ending credits.
- It is a British manufacturer of sports and racing cars based at the former site of RAF Hethel, a World War II airfield in Norfolk.
- The company designs and builds race and production automobiles of light weight and fine handling characteristics.
- It is a Chinese automobile manufacturer.
- The company has been producing their version of the Ford Transit van in a joint venture with Ford Motor Company since 1997.
- It is considered to be one of the most reputable Indian industrial houses with market leadership in utility vehicles as well as tractors in India.
- The group has a presence in aerospace, agribusiness, aftermarket, automotive, components, construction equipment, defense, energy, farm equipment, finance and insurance, industrial equipment, information technology, leisure and hospitality, logistics, real estate, retail, and two wheelers.
- Hino Motors Truck
- It is a manufacturer of diesel trucks, buses, and other vehicles, based in Tokyo, Japan.
- Since 1973 the company has been the leading producer of medium and heavy-duty diesel trucks in Japan.
- It was an American manufacturer of high-performance sports cars and high-performance automotive parts in Troy, Michigan, formerly based in Irvine, California.
- Most of its vehicles were highly modified versions of existing mass-produced sports cars such as the Ford Mustang.
- It is an automaker that operates in Australia, based in Port Melbourne, Victoria.
- The company was founded in 1856 as a saddler manufacturer.
- It is an Italian brand of scooter manufactured by Piaggio.
- The name means wasp in Italian.
- It is the third largest manufacturer of heavy-duty trucks in the world
- It has substantial manufacture in light and medium vehicles through its various subsidiaries.