Logo Quiz Cars Answers Level 4
Logo Quiz Cars Answers Level 4 Word List
Logo Quiz Cars Answers Level 4 Answers, Cheats, Solution with Word List and Logos for Android.
- It is a Silicon Valley-based company that designs, manufactures and sells electric cars and electric vehicle powertrain components.
- It is a public company that trades on the NASDAQ stock exchange under the symbol TSLA.
- It is a German luxury car manufacturer.
- The company offers various options for customers to personalise their vehicles, and provides various equipment combinations.
- It was a British manufacturer of motor vehicles.
- The trademark is currently owned by SAIC after being transferred from bankrupt subsidiary Nanjing Automotive which had acquired it with MG Rover Group in July 2005.
- It is the luxury division of automaker Nissan.
- The brand was created around the same time as Japanese rivals Toyota and Honda developed their Lexus and Acura premium brands.
- It is a British manufacturer of luxury sports cars, based in Gaydon, Warwickshire, England.
- The company name is derived from the name of one of the company’s founders, Lionel Martin, and from the Aston Clinton Hillclimb near Aston Clinton in Buckinghamshire.
- It is a luxury car modification firm based in Brand, Germany. Besides luxury cars, they also work on performance supercars, luxury SUV and custom bike.
- They focus on European and Western brands only such as Ferrari, Mercedes-Benz, Lamborghini, Aston Martin, Bentley, Rolls-Royce, Maserati, Porsche, Range Rover and Audi.
- General Motor
- It commonly known as GM.
- It is an American multinational automotive corporation headquartered in Detroit, Michigan, and the world’s largest automaker, by vehicle unit sales, in 2011.
- It is the luxury vehicle division of Japanese automaker Honda Motor Company.
- It began an association with Marvel Entertainment in 2010, upon release of the film Iron Man 2, which featured a ZDX after the ending credits.
- It is a British manufacturer of sports and racing cars based at the former site of RAF Hethel, a World War II airfield in Norfolk.
- The company designs and builds race and production automobiles of light weight and fine handling characteristics.
- It is a Chinese automobile manufacturer.
- The company has been producing their version of the Ford Transit van in a joint venture with Ford Motor Company since 1997.
- It is considered to be one of the most reputable Indian industrial houses with market leadership in utility vehicles as well as tractors in India.
- The group has a presence in aerospace, agribusiness, aftermarket, automotive, components, construction equipment, defense, energy, farm equipment, finance and insurance, industrial equipment, information technology, leisure and hospitality, logistics, real estate, retail, and two wheelers.
- Hino Motors Truck
- It is a manufacturer of diesel trucks, buses, and other vehicles, based in Tokyo, Japan.
- Since 1973 the company has been the leading producer of medium and heavy-duty diesel trucks in Japan.
- It was an American manufacturer of high-performance sports cars and high-performance automotive parts in Troy, Michigan, formerly based in Irvine, California.
- Most of its vehicles were highly modified versions of existing mass-produced sports cars such as the Ford Mustang.
- It is an automaker that operates in Australia, based in Port Melbourne, Victoria.
- The company was founded in 1856 as a saddler manufacturer.
- It is an Italian brand of scooter manufactured by Piaggio.
- The name means wasp in Italian.
- It is the third largest manufacturer of heavy-duty trucks in the world
- It has substantial manufacture in light and medium vehicles through its various subsidiaries.
Game LevelsThe game "Logo Quiz Cars Answers" contains 10 levels, you are in the level 4. If you found out that the answer or solution is not accurate, please leave comment below, we will update to you as soon as possible.
Do you like this page ?