Logo Quiz Football Clubs Answers Germany
Logo Quiz Football Clubs Answers Germany Word List
Logo Quiz Football Clubs Answers Germany, Cheats, Solution with Word List and Logos for Android.
- It is one of the most successful clubs in German football history.
- The club have won eight German football championships, three German Cups, a record-tying four German Supercups, one UEFA Champions League, one UEFA Cup Winners’ Cup, and one Intercontinental Cup
- It is a German football club based in Leverkusen, North Rhine-Westphalia.
- On 27 November 1903 Wilhelm Hauschild wrote a letter ñ signed by 170 of his fellow workers ñ to his employer, the Friedrich Bayer and Co., seeking the company’s support in starting a sports club.
FC Bayern Munich
- FC Bayern
- It is best known for its professional football team, which plays in the Bundesliga, the top tier of the German football league system
- The club was founded in 1900 by eleven football players led by Franz John
- It is a German sports club, based in Frankfurt, Hesse that is best known for its association football club, currently playing in the Bundesliga, the top tier of the German football league system.
- Since 1925, their stadium is the Commerzbank-Arena.
- Hertha BSC
- It is a German association football club based in Berlin.
- A founding member of the German Football Association in Leipzig in 1900, the club has a long history as Berlin’s best-supported side.
FC Schalke 04
- Schalke 04
- It is a German association-football club originally from the Schalke district of Gelsenkirchen, North Rhine-Westphalia.
- It has long been one of the most popular football teams in Germany, even though major successes have been rare since the club’s heyday in the 1930s and early 1940s.
- Borussia Monchengladbach
- Since 2004, club have played at the 54,057 capacity Borussia-Park, having previously played at the smaller Bˆkelbergstadion
- Borussia-Park is famous for its Nordkurve (or North stand), a single-tiered stand similar to Liverpool’s Kop End.It has over 50,000 members as of February 2012 and is the sixth largest club in Germany
- It is one of the oldest sports organizations in the world claiming an origin date of 26 July 1848 when an article in the M‰rkischer Sprecher ñ a local newspaper ñ called for the creation of a gymnastics club
- It is a German association football club based in the city of Bochum, North Rhine-Westphalia.
- The club grew out of a multi-sports club for Volkswagen workers in the city of Wolfsburg and is a wholly owned subsidiary of Volkswagen Group
- They have won the Bundesliga once in their history, in the 2008ñ09 season, and were DFB-Pokal runners-up in 1995.
- They has won the national championship five times, most recently in 2006ñ07, and the DFB-Pokal (German Cup) three times.
- The football team plays its home games at the Mercedes-Benz Arena
TSV 1860 M¸nchen
- 1860 Munich
- TSV 1860
- It is a German sports club based in Munich, Bavaria.
- The club was one of the founding members of the Bundesliga in 1963 and has played a total of 20 seasons in the top flight.
- 1. FC Kaiserslautern
- It is a German association football club based in Rhineland-Palatinate region.
- On 2 June 1900, Germania 1896 and FG Kaiserslautern merged to create FC 1900
- It was founded on 12 April 1896 as Hannoverscher Fuﬂball-Club 1896, upon the suggestion of Ferdinand-Wilhelm Fricke, founder of the Deutscher FV 1878 Hannover
- The club 96 play in the Bundesliga, the top tier in the German football league system.
- The football team is one of the country’s oldest, most well known, and best performing clubs, with the unique distinction of having played continuously in top tier of the German football league system since the end of World War I
- n 1983 they won the European Cup with a 1ñ0 win over Juventus, followed by another German Cup in 1987.
- Founded in 1895 and entered the league in 1913 they were a fixture in top-flight play from the early 1920s up to the foundation of the nationwide Bundesliga in 1963 where they participated in 22 seasons between 1966 and 1997.
- Between 2001 and 2003 the club was sponsored by the German punk rock band Die Toten Hosen
- Volker Finke, who was the club’s manager between 1991 and 2007, was the longest-serving manager in the history of professional football in Germany.
- Joachim Lˆw, current manager of the German national team, is the club’s all-time leading goal scorer with 81 goals in 252 games during his three spells in the club
- It is a German association football club based in a suburb of Sinsheim, Baden-W¸rttemberg
- The modern-day club was formed in 1945, when gymnastics club Turnverein Hoffenheim (founded 1 July 1899) and football club Fuﬂballverein Hoffenheim (founded 1921) merged.
1. FC Nuremberg
- It was founded on 4 May 1900 by a group of eighteen young men who had gathered at the local pub called the Burenh¸tte to assemble a side committed to playing football rather than rugby, one of the other new English games becoming popular at the time.
- The club have been relegated from the German football league system top tier Bundesliga on seven occasions ñ tying the record earlier set by Arminia Bielefeld
- The club was founded on 4 February 1899 as Fuﬂballverein Werder by a group of sixteen vocational high school students who had won a prize of sports equipment to set them on their way.
- They took their name from the seldom used regional German word for ìriver peninsulaî, describing the riverside field they first played football on.
1. FSV Mainz 05
- Mainz 05
- FSV Mainz
- It is a 1905 founded German association football.
- In the 2010ñ11 season team equalled the Bundesliga starting record by winning their first seven games that season
1. FC Kˆln
- It s a German association football club based in Cologne, North Rhine-Westphalia
- It was formed in 1948 as a merger of the clubs Kˆlner Ballspiel-Club 1901 and SpVgg S¸lz 07.