Logo Quiz Football Clubs Answers Italy
Logo Quiz Football Clubs Answers Italy Word List
Logo Quiz Football Clubs Answers Italy, Cheats, Solution with Word List and Logos for Android.
- a.c. milan
- It was founded in 1899 by English lace-maker Herbert Kilpin and businessman Alfred Edwards among others
- The club has spent its entire history, with the exception of the 1980ñ81 and 1982ñ83 seasons, in the top flight of Italian football, known as Serie A since 1929ñ30.
- a.c. siena
- The club currently plays in Serie A, having gained promotion from Serie B at the end of the 2010-2011 season.
- The club plays its home games at the Stadio Artemio Franchi.
- inter milan
- They have spent their entire history in the top flight First Division (known as Serie A since 1929).
- have won 30 domestic trophies, including the league 18 times, the Coppa Italia seven times and the Supercoppa Italiana five times. From 2006 to 2010, the club won five successive league titles, equalling the all-time record.
- juventus turin
- juvnetus f.c.
- Juventus fc
- The club is the third oldest of its kind in the country and has spent the majority of its history, with the exception of the 2006ñ07 season, in the top flight First Division
- Founded in 1897 as Sport Club Juventus by a group of young Torinese students, among them, who was their first president, Eugenio Canfari, and his brother Enrico,
- a.s. bari
- is an Italian football club founded in 1908, basen in Apulia and plays in Serie B. The club have spent many seasons bouncing between the top two divisions in Italian football, Serie A and Serie B.
- One of the most notable achievements in the club’s history was in the 1996 season, when their forward Igor Protti became the top scorer in the Serie A with 24 goals
- a.s. roma
- Founded by a merger arranged by the Fascist regime in 1927, Roma have participated in the top-tier of Italian football for all of their existence but one season in the early 50s
- For their 60th season in a row (79th overall), they competed in Serie A for the 2011ñ12 season
- During their long history, club have won the Serie A nine times
- The club has played its home games at the 36,536 capacity Stadio Luigi Ferraris
- It is a professional Italian football club from Florence, Tuscany.
- Founded by a merger in 1926 (refounded in 2002 following bankruptcy), Club have played at the top level of Italian football for the majority of their existence; only four clubs have played in more Serie A seasons.
- It is an Italian professional football club based in region EmiliañRomagna that will compete in Serie A in the 2012ñ13 season, having finished in eighth position last season.
- Founded as Verdi Foot Ball Club in July 1913, the club changed its name in December of the same year.
- The club was formed in 1936 and currently plays in Italian Serie A. Pescara has competed in six seasons in Serie A, 1977ñ78, 1979ñ80, 1987ñ88, 1988ñ89, 1992ñ93, 2012ñ13). The team’s official colors are white and light blue.
- It is an Italian football club based Abruzzo region.
- It is a professional Italian football club based in Naples and founded in 1926
- It has won Serie A twice, in 1986ñ87 and 1989ñ90
- They are nicknamed the Nerazzurri and the orobici. They play in blue-and-black vertically striped shirts, black shorts and black socks.
- The club stadium is the 26,638 seater Atleti Azzurri d’Italia.
A.S. Livorno Calcio
- Livorno Calcio
- AS Livorno
- The club was formed in 1915 and currently plays in Italian Serie B. The team’s colors are dark red or maroon
- The team play their home matches at the 18,200 seater Stadio Armando Picchi.
- The club was formed in 1940 and won the first promotion to Serie A in 1973.
- Since then, the club have been in the Italian Premier League for a total of in 11 seasons, reaching the best achievement in 1976 with the 6th position in Serie A and a short run in the UEFA Cup
- It is a professional Italian association football team, based in Verona, Veneto. Currently it plays in Serie B.
- They have won one Italian Championship, in 1984ñ85.
- SS Lazio
- It is a professional Italian football club based in Rome. The team, founded in 1900, play in the Serie A and have spent most of their history in the top tier of Italian football.
- They have been Italian champions twice, and have won the Coppa Italia five times, the Supercoppa Italiana three times, and both the UEFA Cup Winners’ Cup and UEFA Super Cup on one occasion.
US Citta Di Palermo
- Citta di Palermo
- It ormed in 1900 as Anglo Panormitan Athletic and Football Club, the club had various names before assuming its final form in 1987 and is currently the top-ranked football club from the island of Sicily
- Following its return to Serie A in 2004, the club has become one of the most prominent in Italy, also providing four players to the Italian team that won the 2006 FIFA World Cup
- Bologna F.C.
- FC Bologna
- F.C. Bologna
- he club are nicknamed the rossoblu because of the red and blue striped shirts they wear. Red and Blue are the official colours of the town.
- During its history, the club has won the Italian League Championship seven times
- UC Sampdoria
- The club was formed in 1946 from the merger of two existing sports clubs whose roots can be traced back to the 1890s, Sampierdarenese and Andrea Doria.
- They have won the scudetto only once in their history, in the 1991 season.
- is an Italian football club based in Udine, Friuli-Venezia Giulia, and currently plays in the Serie A.
- The traditional team home kit is black and white striped shirt, black shorts, and white socks. The club plays in the Stadio Friuli
- The club was formed in 1908 and has spent a large part of their recent history bouncing between Italy’s second division and Serie A, where the team gained its first promotion in 1985.
- Their home games are played in the 36,285-seater Stadio Via del Mare.
- It is a professional Italian football club based in Turin, Piedmont, that was founded in 1906 (refounded in 2005)
- They have won Serie A seven times, first in 1927ñ28 and most recently in 1975ñ76.
- The club was formed in 1920 and currently plays in Italian Serie A, having spent a large part of recent years mainly in Serie A and Serie B.
- They won their only scudetto in 1970, when they were led by Italian national team all-time leading scorer, Gigi Riva. The team’s colors are blue and red.
- The club has achieved moderate success in the top league, the highest position ever reached by the club is 8th in Serie A twice, both during the early 1960s.
- It is an Italian football club founded in 1908
- The club is nicknamed alternatively Gialloblu, Mussi volanti or Ceo, and shares the 38,402 seater Marc’Antonio Bentegodi stadium with its cross-town rivals Hellas Verona
- The team was founded in 1929 by a small number of football fans from the small borough of Chievo