Logo Quiz Football Clubs Answer Spain , Cheats, Solution with Word List and Logos for Android.
- Rayo Vallecano, Rayo – It is a Spanish football team based in Madrid, in the neighbourhood of Vallecas. Founded on 29 May 1924, it currently plays in La Liga, holding home matches at the 15,500-seater Campo de F˙tbol de Vallecas.
- Real Madrid – Spain. It was founded in 1902 as Madrid Football Club and has traditionally worn a white home kit since. The team has played its home matches in the 85,454-capacity Santiago BernabÈu Stadium
- RCD Espanyol, espanyol – The club currently play in the Estadi Cornella-El Prat with seats for 40,500 spectators It is a sports club based in Barcelona, Spain.
- CA Osasuna, Osasuna – It is a Spanish football team based in Pamplona, in the autonomous community of Navarre. The team’s home kit is red shirt, navy blue shorts, black socks with red back, whereas the away one is navy blue shirt, orange shorts and navy blue socks.
- Valencia CF, Valencia – They have won six La Liga titles, seven Copa del Rey trophies, two Fairs Cups (which was the predecessor to the UEFA Cup), one UEFA Cup, one UEFA Cup Winners’ Cup, and two UEFA Super Cups It were founded in 1919 and have played their home games at the 55,000-seater Mestalla since 1923
- Malaga CF, malaga – The club, which has a reserve team, AtlÈtico Malagueno, also has a sizeable British following, mainly down to the large amount of British expats residing on the Costa del Sol. is a Spanish football club based in Andalusia.
- FC Barcelona, barcelona, fcb, barca – Founded in 1899 by a group of Swiss, English and Catalan footballers led by Joan Gamper, the club has become a symbol of Catalan culture and Catalanism, hence the motto MÈs que un club (More than a club). The oficiall anthem is the Cant del BarÁa written by Jaume Picas and Josep Maria Espinas.
- Real Betis, betis – It is a Spanish football club based in Seville, in the autonomous community of Andalusia. Founded on 12 September 1907, it currently plays in La Liga, holding home games at Estadio Benito VillamarÌn. They won the top division league in 1935, adding two Copa del Rey trophies.
- Sevilla FC, Sevilla – Its articles of association were approved on October 14, 1905, being its first president the Jerez-born JosÈ Luis Gallegos Arnosa The Stadium RamÛn S·nchez Pizju·n, property of the club, is the scenario that uses the team to play their local official games.
- Real Sociedad, Sociedad – It is a Spanish football club based in the city of San Sebasti·n, Basque Country, founded on 7 September 1909. Its home stadium is Anoeta, which seats 32,200 spectators.
- Athletic Bilbao – he club has played in the Primera DivisiÛn of La Liga since its start in 1929. It is a professional football club, based in Bilbao, Basque Country, Spain
- Real Zaragoza, Zaragoza – Founded on 18 March 1932, it currently plays in La Liga, holding home games at La Romareda, which seats 34,596 spectators. Traditionally, team colours are white shirts and socks with royal blue shorts.
- Sporting De GijÛn, Sporting, Sporting Gijon – Founded in 1 June 1905, it plays in Segunda DivisiÛn. Known as Los Rojiblancos because of their red and white striped jerseys Their their home ground is El MolinÛn stadium, the oldest professional football ground in Spain, in use since at least 1908.
- Racing De Santander, Racing Santander, Santander – Founded in 1913, it plays in Segunda DivisiÛn, holding home games at Estadio El Sardinero, with a capacity for 22,400 spectators. It is a Spanish football club based in Santander, in the autonomous community of Cantabria
- RCD Mallorca, Mallorca – Founded on 5 March 1916, the team currently plays in the Spanish first division, holding home games at the Iberostar Stadium. Team colours are red shirts with black shorts and black socks.
- Levante UD, Levante – It s a Spanish football club based in Valencia, in the namesake community. Founded on 9 September 1909, it plays in La Liga, holding home games at Estadi Ciutat de Valencia.
- HÈrcules CF, Hercules, Hercules CF – It is a Spanish football team based in Alicante, in the autonomous community of Valencia. Founded in 1922,holds home games at the Estadio JosÈ Rico PÈrez, which seats 30,000 spectators.
- Getafe Club De F˙tbol, Getafe, Getafe CF – The club holds home games at the Coliseum Alfonso PÈrez. On April 25, 2011 the club was bought by the Dubai-based Royal Emirates Group for between Ä70 and Ä90 million euros
- UD AlmerÌa, Almeria, UD Almeria – The club holding his home games at Estadio de los Juegos Mediterr·neos, with a 22,000-seat capacity. It is a Spanish football club based in the autonomous community of Andalusia.
- Elche – The club holds his home matches at Estadio Manuel MartÌnez Valero, with a capacity of 38,750 seats. Founded in 1923, it currently plays in the Spanish second division,
- Celta Vigo – It was founded on March 28, 1923 following the merger of Real Vigo Sporting and Real Fortuna Foot-ball Club. he club’s home stadium is BalaÌdos, which seats 32,500 spectators.
- FC Cartagena, Cartagena – Founded in 1995, it currently plays in the third division, holding home games at Estadio Cartagonova, with a capacity of 15,105 spectators. It is a Spanish football team based in the autonomous community of Murcia.
- FC Las Palmas, Las Palmas – Founded on 22 August 1949, it plays in Segunda DivisiÛn, holding home games at Estadio de Gran Canaria, with a capacity of 31,250. It is a Spanish football team based in Gran Canaria, in the autonomous community of Canary Islands.
The game Logo Quiz Football Clubs contains 12 levels, you are in the level 3. If you found out that the answer or solution is not accurate, please leave comment below, we will update to you as soon as possible.