Logo Quiz By Bubble Answers Level 16
Logo Quiz by Bubble Answers Level 16
This are the answers for Logo Quiz by Bubble Level 16.
- Go Pro
- It is the primary brand of the privately owned Half Moon Bay, California company Woodman Labs that features small wearable waterproof and shockproof camera/camcorders such as helmet cameras that are targeted at adventure photography and currently weigh 3.3 oz (6 oz with the waterproof housing and attachments added).
- According to the company, video from its camera have appeared in 60 television shows ranging from Mythbusters to Sarah Palin’s Alaska.
- With over 700 styles of fitted and snapback hats alone our range includes tees, singlets, jerseys, sneakers, jackets and accessories with new and limited runs dropping weekly. Rest assured from the court to the club
- Fashion store from australia
- The autostereoscopic device is able to project stereoscopic 3D effects without the use of 3D glasses or any additional accessories.
- It is a portable game console
- It is a dual-screen handheld game console
- The console first launched in North America on November 21, 2004
- It is a French video game developer and publisher headquartered in Paris, France. The company also has subsidiaries in 28 countries around the world.
- The company, founded by Michel Guillemot, one of the co-founders and owners of leading video games publisher and developer Ubisoft, primarily creates games for mobile phone handsets and tablets equipped with Android, Bada, BlackBerry OS, BREW, iOS, Java, Symbian OS and Windows Phone.
- Universal Studios
- Its production studios are at 100 Universal City Plaza Drive in Universal City, California. Distribution and other corporate offices are in New York City.
- It is the oldest movie studio in the United States of America.
- It is a game developed by Rovio Entertainment, a spin-off to Angry Birds.
- The game launched on iOS, Android, PC and Mac on 27 September 2012. Windows Phone and Windows 8 versions are scheduled to follow later.
- It is a French global video game publisher and developer, with headquarters in Montreuil, France.
- The company originating from Carentoir (Morbihan, Brittany) has a worldwide presence with 25 studios in 17 countries and subsidiaries in 26 countries.
- at and t
- It is an American multinational telecommunications corporation headquartered in Whitacre Tower, downtown Dallas, Texas
- It is the largest provider both of mobile telephony and of fixed telephony in the United States, and also provides broadband subscription television services.
- It is an American multinational corporation that designs and sells consumer electronics, computer software, and personal computers.
- The company’s best-known hardware products are the Macintosh line of computers, the iPod, the iPhone and the iPad.
- It is represented by Sleeping Beauty Castle, a replica of the fairy tale castle seen in the 1959 film.
- Spanning 160 acres (65 ha) and the only theme park to be designed and built under the direct supervision of Walt Disney, it is dedicated to fairy tales and Disney characters.
- It is an American retail chain owned by Hot Topic
- The first location opened in the Brea Mall in Brea, California.
- It is a label of fashion designer Donna Karan.
- It became a publicly-traded venture in 1996, and 2001, was purchased by French corporation Louis Vuitton Moet Hennessey.
- Marc O’Polo
- It is a German clothing brand of Swedish heritage.
- The companyís largest 900 square meters mono-brand store is in Munich in the shopping gallery ìF¸nf Hˆfe,î luxury brands such as Armani or Salvatore Ferragamo have showcase stores there also.
- National Car Rental
- National Rental
- Car Rental
- It is a rental car company based in Clayton, Missouri.
- It was founded by 24 independent rental car agents on August 27, 1947. It has grown from 60 locations in the United States in 1947 to over 2000 locations worldwide as of 2005.
- It is a mobile payment system developed by Google that allows its users to store debit cards, credit cards, loyalty cards, and gift cards among other things, as well as redeeming sales promotions on their mobile phone
- The service works with the 300,000 plus MasterCard PayPass merchant locations, with Visa licensing their Visa payWave system to Google for use in Wallet as of September 20, 2011.
- It is a Swiss luxury tobacco goods brand name, which is carried by a range of products including cigars, cigarettes and pipe tobaccos.
- Its cigarette brand is currently owned by Imperial Tobacco but the company is otherwise independently owned.
- It is a motorsports complex around the village of N¸rburg, Germany.
- Between 1982 and 1983 the start/finish area was demolished to create a new GP-Strecke, and this is used for all major and international racing events. However, the shortened Nordschleife is still in use, for racing, testing and public access.
- It is the second largest printed and the largest digital daily newspaper in Spain and one of the newspapers of record in that country
- It first appeared on October 23, 1989, founded by Alfonso de Salas, Pedro J. RamÌrez (who still serves as publisher and editor), Balbino Fraga and Juan Gonz·lez, a journalist.
- It is the number-one cable and housing brand in the world.
- The Company cables and housings are on Giant, Specialized, Felt, Trek, BMC, Cannondale, Norco, Scott, Globe, KHS, Bianchi, Ridley and hundreds more international brands.
- It is a German global banking and financial services company with its headquarters in the DB Twin Towers in Frankfurt.
- It has more than 100,000 employees in over 70 countries, and has a large presence in Europe, the Americas, Asia-Pacific and the emerging markets. In 2009, company was the largest foreign exchange dealer in the world with a market share of 21 percent.
- Bet and Win
- It is an Austrian online gambling company
- The company launched its first online gambling site just one year after the company was founded, focusing on the growing sports betting market.
- It is the largest online poker cardroom in the world, with nearly 50 million registered players at the start of 2012.
- It hosts more daily tournaments than any other poker site or live card room, and more hands have been dealt on theis website than any other site.
- It is the largest Movie theater operator in Central and Eastern Europe as well as in Israel and the third largest cinema operator in Europe.
- The Company operates 96 multiplexes with a total of 906 screens in 7 countries
- It is an Italian multinational company based in Fabriano, Ancona province, Italy, a leading appliance manufacturer in Europe.
- The company was founded in 1975 after the spin-off from Merloni, it is called Merloni Elettrodomestici SpA and led by Vittorio Merloni.
- It is an American company headquartered in San Mateo, California, USA, which manufactures rugged cell phones, VoIP applications and provides hosted services.
- It currently employees over 150 people worldwide, across 15 locations including Bangalore, India; London, the United Kingdom; Stockholm, Sweden; and Madrid, Spain.
- It is a deodorant brand manufactured by British-Dutch company Unilever.
- It was developed in 1908 by an Australian pharmacist and his wife.
- It is the third largest Austrian bank.
- From 1953, the new name was Genossenschaftliche Zentralbank Aktiengesellschaft
- It is a Spanish banking group
- According to Forbes Global 2000 list of the world’s largest companies, caompany appeared in 23rd place in April 2012.
- It is a semi-private chartered, non-profit organization, founded in 1995 by decree of Sheikh Hamad bin Khalifa Al Thani, Emir of Qatar
- It is chaired by Sheikha Mozah bint Nasser Al Missned.
- It is a game of physical and mental skill created by Leslie Scott, and currently marketed by Parker Brothers, a division of Hasbro.
- During the game, players take turns to remove a block from a tower and balance it on top, creating a taller and increasingly unstable structure as the game progresses.
- It was invented by Ephraim Hertzano, a Romanian-born Jew, who immigrated to Mandate Palestine in the early 1930s.
- The game main component is a pool of tiles, consisting of 104 number tiles and two or more joker tiles.
33.Bet at Home
- Bet at Home com
- Bet at Home.com
- It is a leading European online gambling and sports betting company that was founded in 1999 by Jochen Dickinger and Franz ÷mer.
- The product range includes sportsbook, casino, live casino, games and poker.
- It is Kuwait’s national oil company, headquartered in Kuwait City.
- It was founded on January 27, 1980 as an umbrella company, integrating KOC, KNPC, KOTC and PIC and effectively placing them under government control.
- It is the wealth management division of Bank of America. With over 15,000 financial advisors and $2.2 trillion in client assets, it is the world’s largest brokerage.
- It is headquartered in New York City, and occupies the entire 34 stories of the Four World Financial Center building in Manhattan.
- It is a financial services provider with offices worldwide. Their main location is in the Netherlands.
- They are a global leader in Food and Agri financing and in sustainability-oriented banking.
- It is an online Danish investment bank.
- It was founded as a brokerage firm in 1992, under the name Midas Fondsmaglerselskab, by Lars Seier Christensen, Kim Fournais and Marc Hauschildt.
38.Vuelta a Espana
- Vuelta Espana
- Tour of Spain
- la vuelta
- It is an annual multiple stage bicycle race primarily held in Spain, while also occasionally making passes through nearby countries.
- Inspired by the success of the Giro d’Italia and the Tour de France, the race was first organized in 1935.
- It is a multinational video game software developer and an arcade software and hardware development company headquartered in Japan, with various offices around the world.
- They previously developed and manufactured its own brand of home video game consoles from 1983 to 2001, but a restructure was announced on January 31, 2001 that ceased continued production of its existing home console, effectively exiting the company from the home console business
- It is an American video game developer and publisher, based in Seattle, Washington, United States, and it is a subsidiary of Electronic Arts.
- It was founded in 2000 by John Vechey, Brian Fiete and Jason Kapalka, and currently employs about 400 people.
- It is an American television drama created by David Chase that revolves around the New Jersey-based Italian-American mobster
- The series premiered on the premium cable network HBO in the United States on January 10, 1999, and ended its original run of six seasons and 86 episodes on June 10, 2007.
- It is a yearly holiday observed around the world on October 31, the eve of the Western Christian feast of All Hallows.
- Also called All Saints’ Eve
- It is an American news agency.
- It s a cooperative owned by its contributing newspapers, radio and television stations in the United States, which both contribute stories to the AP and use material written by its staff journalists.
44.Extreme Sports Channel
- Extreme Channel
- It is a Netherlands-based extreme sports television channel available across Europe and the Middle East. Al Gosling had the idea for the channel in 1998.
- On 28 September 2011 the channel began broadcasting in widescreen (16:9) format.
- It is a company which produces sensors, barcode readers, vision systems, measuring equipment and digital microscopes.
- It manufactures a broad range of products, from photoelectric and proximity sensors to measuring instruments for inspection lines to high precision microscopy devices used in research institutes. These products are used by more than 80,000 customers globally.
- It is a major Japanese hair care and cosmetics producer.
- It is one of the oldest cosmetics company in the world and the fourth largest cosmetics company in the world.
- France 24
- It is an international news and current affairs television channel based in Paris.
- It started broadcasting on 6 December 2006 under the presidency of Jacques Chirac and prime ministerial term of Dominique de Villepin.
- easy jet
- It is a British airline headquartered at London Luton Airport.
- It is the largest airline of the United Kingdom, measured by number of passengers carried, operating domestic and international scheduled services on over 500 routes between 118 European, North African, and West Asian airports.
49.That 70 Show
- That 70s Show
- That 70 Show
- It is an American television period sitcom that centers on the lives of a group of teenage friends living in the fictional suburban town of Point Place, Wisconsin, from May 17, 1976, to December 31, 1979.
- It debuted on the Fox television network, first airing on August 23, 1998, running for eight consecutive seasons, and concluding with the 200th episode on May 18, 2006.
50.Beverly Hills 90210
- Beverly Hills
- It is an American drama series that originally aired from October 4, 1990 to May 17, 2000 on Fox and was produced by Spelling Television in the United States, and subsequently on various networks around the world
- show was created by Darren Star and executive producers Aaron Spelling and E. Duke Vincent.
- Tune In
- It is a privately held company based in Palo Alto, California, founded as RadioTime in Dallas, Texas in 2002.
- The RadioTime program guide is available as part of consumer devices such as the Logitech Squeezebox. It is also part of software products produced by Sonos, Cisco, Kodak, and Microsoft
- It is a Canadian clothing and lifestyle products retailer.
- was founded in 1973 by Michael Budman and Don Green, formerly of Detroit, Michigan. The store concept was based on their experiences at a summer camp called Camp Tamakwa in Ontarioís Algonquin Park during their childhood.
53.My Little Pony
- It is a brand of plastic ponies produced since 1983 by the toy manufacturer Hasbro.
- The toy line had a later release in Japan, by Takara in the ’80s during Generation 1, and by Takara Tomy in 2006.
- It is an American reality series, originally shown on MTV from 2000 to 2002, featuring people performing various dangerous, crude, ridiculous, self-injuring stunts and pranks.
- The show served as a launchpad for the television and acting careers of Johnny Knoxville, Bam Margera, and Steve-O.
- The circuit straddles the Northamptonshire and Buckinghamshire border, with the current main circuit entry on the Buckinghamshire side.
- It is best known as the home of the British Grand Prix, which it first hosted in 1948 and which has been held on the circuit every year since 1987.
- OZ Racing
- It is an Italian company founded in 1971 that produces car and motorcycle wheels, specifically alloy wheels.
- They are an OEM supplier to a number of manufacturers in addition to aftermarket sales and are a prominent wheel supplier in motorsport.
- bbs motorsport
- It is a high performance automobile wheel design company headquartered in Schiltach, Germany.
- It began in 1970 in Schiltach Germany by Heinrich Baumgartner and Klaus Brand as a manufacturing plant for plastic auto body parts.
- It is a unique economic and political union of 27 member states which are located primarily in Europe.
- It operates through a system of supranational independent institutions and intergovernmental negotiated decisions by the member states
- It is a non-governmental organisation focused on human rights with over 3 million members and supporters around the world.
- It was founded in London in 1961, following the publication of the article The Forgotten Prisoners in The Observer 28 May 1961, by the lawyer Peter Benenson.
- It is an American surfboard, surfwear and equipment brand started in 1952 in San Francisco, California, which moved down the coast to Santa Cruz by the end of the decade
- The company is credited with inventing the wetsuit